Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell me baby who do you wanna be?

Suprises isn't allways good, are they?

by mikeynoolikey 0 reviews

Lindsey finds an unpleasant suprise...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-01-02 - Updated: 2012-01-03 - 713 words

0Unrated
Second chapter :D
Lindsey's pov

I was waiting outside the gates. Everybody has gone home, where was he? I put on my ipod
and let the music blast trough my ears while waiting for Gerard.
Minutes past, an hour past.
"What an idiot!" I screemed and started to walk home.I thought he was speciall, I thought he really wanted to be my friend. But he had tricked me and left me outside the school. On top off all this my ipod was out of battery.
"FUCK!" I screemed and throwed my ipod into my bag.
I walked past a pair of bushes and I herd some one choke.
I walked behind the bushes and there he was, Gerard layed on the ground bloody.
"Omg! Gee!" I yelled and sat down next to him. He continued to cough uo blood.
"Omg" I wispered and a tear fell of my face.
"Please help" Gerard said.
"I call my mum, she's a nurse"
I dragged my phone out of my pocket and called mum.
"Hello mum, please help me... My friend has been abused by some jocks in school... He is seriously injured... We're 100 metres from school...thank you mum, hurry!" I almost yelled at her. I didn't mean to yell but I was panicking.
I dragged Gerard up from the ground and dragged him out on the side walk.
"Everything is going to be just fine, Gee" I said.
"You're beautiful..." he said.
He wiped away my tears with his tumb. I tried to smile but failed.
I herd my mom's car stop behind us. I helped Gerard in and mom droved to our house.

At her house Gerard was unconscious. He layed down on our coutch and mom fixed his broken nose.
"So his name was Gerard you Said?" my mum asked looking at me.
"yes"
"Why did they beat him up?"
"I don't know mum, he's like me. He's being called 'emo freak' too."
My mum just nodded.
After my mum was doune with Gerard she was called in for work, as usuall. So I sat down in the coutch, waiting for Gerard to wake up.

Gerard's pov

I woke up with a big headache. Where the hell was I?
Then I saw Lindsey sitting next to me watching tv.
"Omg! Thank god you're okay!" she said and hugged me.
I hugged her back.
"I'm sorry for not picking you up" I said.
"You don't need to say sorry, it's not your fault. And by the way Gee, your nose is broken?' she put on a sad face.
I got shocked and slammed my hand on to my nose. Oh bloody hell, that hurt! I bit my lip for not screeming out in pain.
"Here I made you some coffee if you drink that" she said smiling.
"If I do?!" I chuckled.
We were watching Batman, okay she watched Batman, I sat and stared at her. God damn she was beautiful.
"What do ya starring at?" she chuckled.
"At a beautiful girl" I said smirking.

Lindsey's pov

Did he just called me beautiful?
I blushed.
"You are quite good looking you too" I said.
His face was close to mine, and we moved closer to eatch other for every second. I felt his cold soft lips against mine. My first kiss. I layed my arms around his neck and pushed him into me, deepended the kiss. His toung licked my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I let him in and felt his tongue toutch mine. This was the best moment of my life. He broke the kiss.
"I love you" he said and he stroked my cheek with his tumb.
"I love you too Gee" I smiled and played with his hair.
He hugged me and we just sat there holding each other before his phone rung.
"Sorry mum...I'm with a friend...no it's not Frank ..her name is Lindsey...yeah I'm coming, bye" he put his phone down.
"Sorry hun, gotta go before my mum's killing me" he said and got up.
"Okay I'll see you tomorrow"
I gave him a quick kiss on the lips
He smiled as he started to walk home. I closed the door and fell down on the floor, could I be more happy?
Sign up to rate and review this story