Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell me baby who do you wanna be?

Movie night

by mikeynoolikey 0 reviews

Lindsey meets Frank and Bob, and they're having a movie night at Gerard and Mikey's place.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-01-03 - Updated: 2012-01-03 - 895 words

0Unrated
Chapter Thee

Lindsey's pov

I was watching tv when my dad got home from work.
"How was first day',?" he said looking at me.
"Good" I answered him shortly.
"Any friends?"
"Yes"
"What's her name?"
"HIS name is Gerard, and they other two is called Ray and Mikey" I said.
He glared at me.
"Why do you hang out with boys?" he said and he started to look a bit angry.
"Why do you even care?! And my friends is none of your business!" I yelled and rushed up to my room.
I had a pretty bad reletionship witg my dad, sometimes I wished that it would onlt be me and mum. I put on my ipod on highest volume and let the music blast trough my ears. The time passed slowly and I fell asleep with my ipod on.

"Honey! Wake up!" my mum shaked me.
I sat up in my bed.
"You've got ten minutes" mum said and walked out of my room.
I quickly brushed my hair and put on some make up. I took my school bag and ran downstairs.
"Come on Lynz" mum said.
"No mum, I can walk" I said giving her a hug before I left.

"Hey, pretty girl!" some one yelled behind me when I walked down the street.
I turned around and saw Gerard and Mikey run forward to me.
"Hi babe" Gerard said and kissed me.
I kissed him back and herd Mikey do choking sounds behind us.
"Mature Mikey, very mature.." Gerard said.
The three of us walked down the street to school.
"So where do you to live?" I asked.
"Right across the street from your house" Mikey said.
"Awesome" I said smiling.

When we arrived at the school I saw Ray standing with one short black haired guy and one blonde guy. Gerard and Mikey said 'hi' to them.
"Bob, Frank this is Lindsey, Lindsey this is Bob and Frank." Gerard introduced us.
I shook hand with the blond guy called Bob, and recived a hug from the short guy called Frank.
"So Gerards got a girlfriend" Frank said laughing.
"Stop!" Gerard blushed and looked down in the ground.
"Take it easy girl, you're his first girlfriend" Frank wipered to me.
I smirked a bit. The bell rang and I had first period with Gerard He took my hand and we walked to our lesson. We sat down in the corner as usuall.
"What did Frank say to you?" Gerard asked, nervous
"Calm down, he just said I was your first girlfriend."
"Okay"

After school the guys invited me to their movie night. We walked down to Gerard's place. I was nervous, I was going to meet his mum.
"Mum! We're home, me and the guys are going to have a movie night but I want to introduce somebody first!" Gerard yelled over tge house.
Gerard dragged me out in the kitchen.
"Mum, this is Lindsey, Lindsey this is my mum Donna" Gerard said.
"Oh, hello sweetie! Gerard told me about you yesterday! By the way thanks for helping him." Donna said smiling at me.
"Hi, nice to meet you" I said.
"Come on Lynz, the guys are waiting." Gerard dragged me to the basement.
I walked down in the dark cosy basement.
"This is my room, I know you probably hate it" Gerard said
"No I like it, it's cosy" I said smiling.
The other guys sat down on the floor and there were like 1000 of movies around them.
"Found anything good yet?" Gerard asked sitting down with the others.
"No, let the girl choose!" Ray said.
"No! Girls only like romantic movies!" Frank gasped.
"I hate romantic movies, can't we watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre?" I said.
Everybody looked at me confused.
"Agree!" they said in choir.
"You seems to be a cool girl" Bob said and high fived me.
"Thanks, and you're pretty cool guys"
Everybody sat in Gerard's bed and Gerard started the movie. He jumped up next to me and laied his arm on my shoulders.
I crawled up against him.
"Oh! The love couple!" Mikey said laughing.
"Shut up Mikes!" Gerard said and throwed a pillow at him.
Mikey stayed quiet. After a while I started shaking. It was cold here.
"Are you scared, hun?" Gerard looked worried.
"No, just freezing."
He took of his big hoodie and gave it to me.
"Here" he said, smiling.
"Thanks" I put on the big hoodie and crawled up against his cheest again.

I woke up in Gerard's bed. The guys sat on the floor drinking coffee
"What's the clock?" I said
"11pm" Mikey answerd me.
"Omg! Sorry guys, but I have to run home!" I flew up from Gerard's bed.
"Bye guys!" I said and ran out of the room.
"Bye pretty girl!" they yelled behind me.

I stood outside our house. I took a deep breath and walked in.
"Where have you been!?" my mum was worried.
"Sorry mum, I was with some friends across the street, I fell asleep" I said.
"Omg! Honey I was worried!" she hugged.me.
"Go and clean you up and go get some sleep" she kissed my forehead.
I went up and took a fast shower and went to bed.

Maybe a little bit boring chapter but now Frank and Bob is in :) Hope you like it
R&R

Xøxø Issa
Sign up to rate and review this story