Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Personalised Stories.

Vengeful Scouts Story 2 part.

by Bad_Romance 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-01-04 - Updated: 2012-01-05 - 2778 words

0Unrated
I really hope you like this. It was a massive struggle to write as I don't really do supernatural, but I gave it my best shot! Hope you enjoy, Kat xo

Part One
Emily Toye looked around boredly at her place of work, which was a coffee shop in the middle of Belleville, New Jersey. She glanced at her small watch this was on her wrist and sighed as she realised she still had 3 more hours of this. The whole shift had been dead, and she'd already been there for 5 hours, Emily hated the evening shifts.

She sighed to herself as she turned her back to the entrance to the coffee shop, and she poured herself a large cup of coffee, adding milk and a sweetener. She cradled the cup in her hands, before softly blowing into the mug and taking a little sip, allowing the taste of coffee to wash over her taste-buds and making her sigh.

"You enjoying that Em?" She jumped slightly, and spun around, and then smiled when she came face to face with one of her friends, Mikey Way.

"Mikey, you scared the crap out of me. I didn't even hear you come in!" Emily laughed, and set the mug down on the counter. "Can I get you anything?" She asked him, pushing a strand of her long brown hair behind her ear.

"Just a cup of coffee please. And you know me, I'm a quiet mover" He told her, sitting down on one of the stools and pushing his glasses up his nose.

"You always creep up on me, you and your brother, I swear your both not human" Emily laughed to him, setting his mug of coffee in front of him, and she saw Mikey shift uncomfortably when she said this, causing her to frown.

"Ha, well, we're just quiet" He told her, picking up his coffee and quickly taking a mouthful.

Emily tried stopping him from doing so, as he would burn his mouth, but Mikey quickly set it on the side again, not even flinching with the coffee in his mouth.

"Was - Was that not hot?" Emily frowned, staring from the steaming coffee to Mikeys face.

"Oh.. Well yeah. I mean, ow!" Mikey quickly put his hand to his mouth, and Emily frowned even more at him before finally speaking to him.

"You're really odd. You know that right?" She asked, turned around and grabbing a bagel from inside one of the cupboards and setting it in front of Mikey.

"Whats that for?" He frowned, looking to the food infront of him.

"Its too eat. God, Mikey, what's wrong with you tonight?" Emily said, her silver eyes continuing to frown at him and then she turned and began playing around with the cash register adding some cash from her pocket for the coffee and bagel she had got for Mikey. Turning back round she screamed slightly when she found a pale, long black haired man stood next to Mikey.

"Gerard. When the hell did you come in?" She asked, shocked, as once again she hadn't heard the bell ring above the entrance into the coffee shop.

"I just came in now sugar, did you not here me?" Gerard smirked to her, leaning against the counter.

Emily smiled at him, and shook her head, blushing slightly. Gerard always had this effect on her. Every time she saw him her heartbeat sped up, and she lost sense of anything that was going on around her. All she could think, breathe and smell was Gerard Way.

"What's wrong with you?" Mikey frowned, and Emily thought she could see a little anger flash through his eyes.

"What do you mean?" She frowned back to him, sipping on her coffee from behind the counter.

"You just seem, a bit tense" Mikey answered, and his eyes quickly avoided hers.

"No no. I'm fine. I'm just going out the back to get somemore milk. Watch the shop for me?" She asked them both, and both of them nodded, smiling at her.

Emily continued smiling until she got in the back of the coffee shop, and couldn't believe how fast her heart had been beating. This is the effect that Gerard Way had on her. She felt like her heart was going to leap out of her chest it was beating so quickly. She quickly walked further into the back of the shop and opened the large walk in fridge, and she quickly grabbed two cartons of milk, before walking out, closing the door with her leg.

"You okay sugar?" She quickly screamed, and dropped one of the cartons of milk on the floor before lifting her gaze to Gerard who was looking at her with thoughtful eyes.

"Gerard, you scared me, again! You're doing this a lot" Emily smiled to him, and set the carton on the side, before grabbing a towel and mopping the milk up from the floor.

"You seem unhappy Emily" Gerard stated as Emily got up from her knees and she blew a strand of her long brown hair that was covering her silver eyes.

"I'm fine Gerard" Emily smiled to him, and Gerard moved forward, softly placing his cold hand on Emily's cheek, causing her to shiver.

"I just want you to be happy Emily....' Emily looked into Gerard's bright eyes and could feel her breathing getting heavier. "There's something I've wanted to tell you Emily.. Since I met you. I'm not like you. I'm not like anyone else you kn-"

"What's going on here?" Gerard and Emily quickly looked to the side of them and found Mikey stood, his hand clenched in tight balls, and a very angry look on his face.

Gerard instantly let go of Emily's face, and pushed her backwards slightly, as he too, noticed the look on Gerard's face.

"I thought you were staying out the front Mikey. While I had a word with Emily" Gerard calmly spoke to his brother, and Mikey's eyes looked from him to Emily.

"You were touching her" Mikey harshly said, his breathing seemed ragged.

"I was just checking to see if she was alright" Gerard continued speaking calmly to his brother, and Mikey's eyes were still moving widely from his brother to Emily.

"Gerard.. You know how I feel about her" Mikey told him, and Emily looked wide eyed at the two brothers. They looked like animals, circling each other slowly.

"I know Mikey.. But you also know how I feel about Emily as well" Gerard told him, and Emily looked shocked at Gerard. What did he mean how he felt about her? Emily's head was spinning as she couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"You lie. You want Emily for one thing. I'd look after her" Mikey told Gerard, and Emily noticed Mikey's eyes seemed to be darker than usual.

"As would I..." Gerard darkly spoke to Mikey, and Emily looked at them both with wide-eyes.

"You guys? What's going on?" She quietly asked them, and they both turned and looked at her. Emily let out a small yelp as she saw the evil and angry looks that laced their faces.

"Come over to me Emily. I'll look after you" Mikey told her, holding his hand out to her.

Emily looked to Mikey's hand and then looked to Gerard, still not understanding what was happening with them both.

"Don't go over to him Emily. He's to angry, and he could do something to hurt you" Gerard told her, and as soon as Emily heard this, she felt herself move back from them both and her back hit hard against the walk in fridge.

"Wh- What do you mean hurt me?" Emily asked, a frightened look on her face, and Gerard sighed heavily.

"Emily, I don't want you to see us like this. Its going to get ugly" He informed her, and Emily held her breath. What exactly was going on? She thought to herself.

"Don't scare her Gerard" Mikey snarled, and Emily looked at his now black eyes.

"Its you that I'm warning her from Mikey.. Not me" He told him,and Emily began breathing heavily as she could quite understand what was going on.

"Whats going on guys?" Emily shouted, desperately wanting to know.

"Its better if you leave Emily. Run, and I'll find you after. I'll explain everything then" Gerard turned his head to look at her, and Emily nodded her head slowly, and then glanced at Mikey who looked even more angry.

"And what exactly are you going to explain Gerard? That we're both monsters?" He snarled, and Emily began edging herself around the wall to where the back door to the coffee shop was.

"We're not monsters Mikey. Unless we let our urges take over us, which is what you're doing right now. You need to calm down" Gerard calmly explained to his brother.

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" Mikey screamed, and Emily was pretty sure she felt the ground shake with every word his was shouting.

"Emily, run" Gerard whispered, loud enough for Emily to pick up what he was saying.

"Emily come to me. You can't trust Gerard" Mikey told her, once again holding his hand out for Emily to take it.

Emily looked at Mikey's hand and then quickly shook her head, looking to the floor. She was now stood right next to the back exit of the coffee shop.

"EMILY!" Emily shook as she listened to Mikey scream her name, and then she looked up, and saw him quickly push a wooden table out of the way, sending it smashing into the otherside of the room, smashing harshly against the wall and he quickly began making his way over to her, a growl escaping his lips loudly.

"Emily RUN!" Gerard shouted, and Emily quickly shook herself from her frightened state, yanking the back door open, and quickly running into the back alleyway that ran behind the coffee shop.

She stumbled into trashcan's and quickly pushed herself from the walls that she was running into whilst desperately looking back to see if they were following her. Emily had never felt more terrified in her life. What exactly were they? She quickly made her way to the main street, panting and she had a slight layer of sweat on her forehead. She glanced around herself, feeling slightly disorienntated from been so frightened. She glanced into the lit up windows of the coffee shop she worked at, and she could see Gerard and Mikey circling each other, Mikey quickly picked up one of the steel tables in the shop and threw it over to Gerard who quickly jumped high up in the air, avoiding getting hit from it. Emily's eyes widened as she watched this, and couldn't quite believe what she was seeing.

Taking off running down the street, she quickly moved to the side of the road, and began dodging cars as they were coming down the busy street. She knew she was at high risk of getting hit from a car, but she didn't care. She wanted to be as far away from the coffee shop as possible.

Once she safely made her way over the road, she quickly ran over to her apartment building that wasn't to far away and she quickly reached into her jeans pocket and shakily opened up the entrance to the apartment building. Running up the stairs she continued looking down the stairs, double checking to see whether either of the Way brothers were following her. Once she got in her apartment, she slammed the door shut, and lent against the door, breathing heavily and her eyes closed. She needed to calm down.

"Emily..." Emily's eyes shot open and she looked straight into the eyes of Gerard Way who was stood on the otherside of the room, everything about him looked fine except he had a cut on his forehead with blood running down from it.

"Gerard, what are you- I just left you with your brother" Emily muttered, looking around the room frightened.

"Are you okay?" He asked, walking closer to her, Emily flinched away from him and walked over to the single window in her living room. She quickly yanked it, and found that it was locked.

"How did you get in here?" She asked him, turning around and frowning.

"I.. Come and sit down, I need to explan somethings to you" He told her, gesturing to the couch in the middle of the room.

"Where's Mikey?" She asked, continuing to look around the room.

"He's at our apartment" Gerard softly answered.

"But I left you about 5 minutes ago, and you were both still fighting in the coffee shop. And your apartment is on the other side of town. How did you get here before me?" She asked, not able to hide the fear from her voice.

"If you calm down, I'll explain everything to you" Gerard told her, once again indicating to the couch in the room.

Emily bit her small red lip and then nodded, wondering whether she was making the right desicion trusting Gerard.

"Is your head alright?" She asked him softly after she had sat down, and Gerard now took his seat next to her.

"Its fine. I can't feel it' Gerard took a deep breath and looked around the room. 'Do you still want to know how I got in the apartment?" He asked her, and Emily bit her lip again and then nodded.

"I don't understand any of this, please tell me whats happened" Emily whispered, a tear running down her cheek.

"I'm going to tell you now, please don't cry' Gerard reached out and gently rubbed the tear away with his thumb and Emily felt herself pushing her cheek against his hand. 'I don't quite know how to start it....' He sighed and removed his hand from Emily's cheek, and then looked down at his trousers, before looking back up at her with his bright hazel eyes. 'I'm a little older than what I said I was" He told her and Emily frowned at him, looking confused.

"What do you mean? I thought you were 26?" She told him, not really understanding why his age seemed to have been brought up at this moment in time.

"I'm older than that.." He said quietly, and Emily blinked a few times.

"Well.. How old are you?" She asked, confused as to why she was even having to ask.

"150 years old" Gerard whispered, his head low so his long black hair fell over his face.

Emily felt herself stiffen up as he said this and she continued to frown at him.

"You're joking at a time like this?" She whispered back, and Gerard lifted his head to look her in the eyes.

"I was born April 9th 1855 in New Jersey. Mikey was born a few years after me. And then... I was re-born in 1881" Gerard slowly explained, wanting to make sure he was saying everything correctly.

"What do you mean re-born?" Emily asked quietly, suddenly getting a bad feeling in her stomach as she worried about what Gerard's answer was going to be.

"I was bit by a vampire July 21st 1881, and woke up August 12th 1881. I've been awake ever since then" He answered, and Emily felt as if she had been winded.

She began panting heavily, and gripped her chest, trying to get herself to calm down.

"Emily please, calm down" Gerard told her, moving closer to her.

Emily quickly got up from the couch, moving herself to the other side of the room, as far away from Gerard as possible.

"What about Mikey, is he the same?" She asked, and in her head she already knew the answer.

"He asked me to bit him in the Christmas of 1881. He woke up 1882"

"This is unbelievable" Emily whispered, a hand coming to her mouth.

"It's a lot to take in.. I'm sorry that I've had to tell you like this. But, I want to.. Emily, I lo-"

"Get out" Emily abruptly cut Gerard off, her hand still covering her mouth and her eyes were closed.

"Emily, please, let me finish what I was saying" He pleaded.

"No! Get out Gerard!" Emily shouted, louder this time.

".. I understand you're upset' He told her, standing up and walking to the front door. 'If you want to talk to me, I'll be at the Park on the corner. I'll wait there all night for you" And with that, Gerard opened the door, and left Emily alone with her thoughts.

Emily quickly slide down the wall to the floor, tears streaming down her face and she didn't really understand what had happened.
Sign up to rate and review this story