Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Personalised Stories.

Part two, Vengeful Scout.

by Bad_Romance 2 reviews

Part 2 of 2 :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-01-13 - Updated: 2012-01-13 - 1054 words

0Unrated
Emily stood on the corner of the street where the park was, that she was suppose to be meeting Gerard at, playing with her hands and looking around nervously. What the hell am I doing here? She thought to herself and then quickly shook that thought away. She knew exactly what she was going here. Gerard had just told her he was a vampire and obviously, she was curious. She wanted to know if she could still trust him, still talk to him and more than anything else, she wanted to know what he was going to say to her before she quickly ordered him out of her apartment.

"Thought I'd come to you rather than make you walk around the corner" Emily jumped as she quickly turned around and came face to face with Gerard who was stood smirking at her, his hands in the pockets of his tight black denims.

"How'd you know I was here?" Emily asked, frowning as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Vampire" Gerard answered after leaning in towards her.

"How can you say that so easily?" Emily asked him, shocked that he could say it as calmly as he had to her.

"I've been one for over a hundred years. It gets pretty easy to say it after the first
centuary" Gerard answered smirking.

"And what about Mikey? Does he say it so easily?" Emily asked, turning and she slowly began walking down the street towards her apartment. Gerard following her, and she noticed his smirk drop from his face at the mention of Mikey.

"Mikey finds it difficult been what we are. But he was raised differently to me" He explained to her.

"What do you mean?" She asked, turning to look at him as they slowly walked together.

"When Mikey woke up after been bit. I wasn't there in time, he woke up a little early. He woke up to one of the worst gangs there has been in vampire history. They raised him as they behaved, and they were horrible Emily. That's why Mikey reacted how he did tonight. He finds it hard controlling his emotions, so if he gets upset by something, he finds it difficult expressing those emotions the same as I do. Mikey did bad things with those guys, he's still failry new to the way I act" Gerard explained slowly, letting Emily take in everything he was saying.

"What do you mean bad things?" She asked, frowning again.

"Do you really want to know Emily?" Gerard asked after thinking for a short period of time.
Emily shook her head, and then looked up at her apartment building that was now stood infront of them both.

"What happens now?" She asked him, biting her bottom lip, feeling like she was looking at a different man, not the Gerard she had known for 2 years.

"What do you want to happen now? Can you still have me in your life? Knowing what you know? And Mikey?" He slowly asked, looking anywhere that wasn't Emily.

Emily looked into Gerard's bright hazel eyes, and couldn't deny that she didn't want him in her life. She'd always loved Gerard. In ways more than friend would love their friend. She couldn't imagine not seen Gerard.

"What were you going to say Gerard? Before I kicked you out of the apartment?" Emily asked him, after thinking for quite a while.

Gerard looked to her, and bit his lip, then looked to the floor. And then quickly mumbled something that Emily couldn't hear.

"What?" Emily asked.

"I said... I love you' Gerard nearly shouted, and Emily looked wide-eyed at him. Then Gerard seemed to look a little brighter. 'I love you Emily. I have done since I met you. I think you are the most amazing thing in this universe. You're the most amazing person I've ever met, and I've met a lot of people. You mean so much to me, and if you decide you don't want me in your life anymore, I don't know what I would do. I wanted to tell you what I was when I told you I loved you, and thats what Mikey got angry at. He didn't want me to tell you. But I wanted to make sure you knew everythin-"

"Gerard, please! Will you just stop talking. You love me?' Emily asked, more to confirm what he had said to her in her head, and then she looked up to him. 'you love me"

"I love you Emily. More than you probably think" He spoke softly, and Emily reached out to move a strand of black hair from his cheek, her hand lingering on his cheek for a while.

"I love you too" She whispered, and Gerard allowed a wide smile to come over his face.

"You have no idea how happy that makes me when I hear you say that" He told her, placing a hand on her waist and softly pulling her body to his.

"You promise you won't hurt me" She asked him, meaning both physically and in the sense of ever leaving or breaking her heart.

"I promise you" He told her, their breathes meshed together as their faces were so close to each other.

"Then kiss me" Emily whispered, and as soon as the words left her mouth, Gerard pushed his lips against hers, and Emily felt nothing but pure pleasure.

Emily felt his chapped lips against hers, and then she felt his tongue gently asking for entry and Emily immediatly allowed him into her mouth. She felt their tongues softly dance with each other, and Emily sighed in pleasure. Gerard slowly broke apart and Emily groaned at not feeling Gerard's lips on hers anymore.

"We should go inside" He told her, resting his forehead on hers and stroking his thumb over her bottom lip.

"Yeah we should" Emily smiled back.

They both turned, and faced the entrance to Emily's apartment block, their fingers intwined with each others.

"So how come you don't sparkle in the sunlight?" Emily asked him, a mischevious look on her face.

"....You've been watching to many films.." Gerard grinned to her, and then both made their way into the apartment building, where they'd spend many a happy days living in the apartment.

THE END

Tell me what you thought :)
Sign up to rate and review this story