Categories > Original > Fantasy > The village of Lies

Intro

by Ami-Chan 1 review

A female Shinobi,((not Naruto just, plain Shinobi...)) Who lives in a village, and the government of the village is planning something sneaky, and basically ripping everybody in the village off.......

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy - Published: 2006-06-18 - Updated: 2006-06-19 - 168 words

0Unrated
This story is about a Teenage Girl,Amelia, Living in a large village called Essetch.
This Girl's name is Amelia.
She lives in this village alone. She was brought here by force, and no one knows why, people say her parent's died, people say her parent's didn't want her. Other than that she lives in a room in an orphanage.
The village is very military controlled, they all had to go to a school and learned to fight like Ninja. So when they come of age they could join the ranks of elite ninja and fight the wars.
The government seems to be up to something though,Since they stopped all ninja lessons and only allowed certain people to join the practice. and Amelia and her friends are trying to find out, so they start a group, known as the "resistence" to the adults, and the Dumb rebel group to the teenagers. This story is about their journey, to try and stop their government from ruining their lives.
Sign up to rate and review this story