Categories > Original > Fantasy > The village of Lies

The Gathering of the Resistance

by Ami-Chan 1 review

Amelia gather's the group.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy - Published: 2006-06-22 - Updated: 2006-06-22 - 784 words

0Unrated
Amelia Pounded on Sonamae's door.

"What? What do you want?!" Sonamae mumbled, opening the door and leaning against it. Her Blach hair was tied back loosly in a low ponytail, and she had her arms crossed and an annoyed look on her face.

"Sonamae please! I have a feeling something is going on!" Amelia Pleaded.

"Geeze, how would you know anyways!?"
Amelia glared at her.

"I just have a feeling O.K.?" Amelia crossed her arms impatiently.

"Well why did you have to ask me so late at night?" Sonamae whispered hoarsly, scratching her head and looking around,"There is a cerfue ya know!"

"Because, I just found out ok? I told Richard too, He said he'll do it!"

"Well, That's because he;s your boyfriend." Sonamae smirked.
Amelia blushed, then mumbled,

"Fine, It's your choice, tell me what you think tomorrow then..." She turned away, ready to leap off.

"Wait!" Sonamae cried and grabbed Amelia's arm," Hell, of course I'll come with you!" She grinned,"count me in!"
Amelia smiled,

"Alright! Se you tomorrow!" She leaped off the steps of the house and ran back home, leaving Sonomae gazing at the stars.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amelia Gulped down her cereal and put the bowel in the sink. She walked back to her room and picked up her brush, but paused when she saw her ninja gear, she stroked her finger's over the care fully shaped shuriken .
She sat down on her bed and brushed her hair, thinking about her friends.

'Ok....so I got Sonamae and Richard in.....Now we just need the rest of them and we'll be set!' She thought to herself as she tugged roughly through her knotted brown hair.
A few minutes later she stepped out into the hallway, it was 9:00 in the morning, and she needed to speak with Sonamae, she looked around, her brother was in the other room, playing video games and munching on Pocky.

Her Father was at work. He was in the Nav yes, even her village had a Navy, and they had to protect the borders, since they were against the ocean. But he was near retirement, and mostly did paper work and help people in the offices. Handing out doughnuts.
Amelia Ran to the door, grabbed a kunai knife, stuffed it in her back, and ran out. She ran past a fw people on their way to the market, which was highly taxed byt the way, but she eventually made it to Sonamae's house with no trouble.
Panting, Amelia knocked on her door.

"Hey Amelia, Come on in!" Sonamae exclaimed as soon as she opened the door.

"Thanks!" Amelia said Breathlessly and shuffled in.

"So, What's up?" Sonamae asked as she moved to the side and sat down on her couch. Her parent's were at work as well, or just not there, it didn't really matter to Amelia, all she needed was a private place to talk.

"You know the thing I told you about, about the government really taking away our money instead of giving it out?" Amelia said as she sat down in a chair and moved it in front of Sonomae.

"yes" Sonamae yawned and rested her chin in her hands.

"Well.....umm..."

"Didn't think of anything after that did you?" Sonamae smirked and leaned back against the couch, crossing her legs.

"No I didn't, all I know is we need to find out what the government is doing and stop them!"

"....and HOW in the world are we supposed to do that!? We're just kid's Ami!"

"I don't know, but I can't just sit around while we all go bankrupt! AND I still can't belive they took away our ninja studies!"

"Me neither..." Sonamae mumbled, laying her head back on the couch.

"Then don't you want to do something about it! Go on an adventure!?"

"How would this take us anywhere but here?" Sonamae leaned foreward.

"Who knows what other secret plans the government are doing, AND their headquarter's aren't even in this village! Thei'r in a totally differen't one in a different country!" Amelia said, waving her arms around ecitedly.

"I hear ya now, but, who else is coming with us? Where is this country? What do we do when we get there?"

"We'll just have to find out, Let's go get Richard and fill him in!" Amelia said, getting up from the chair and moving it back.

"You haven't told him yet?!" Sonamae said, bewildered.

"Nope! I just said that last night to pursuade you more! because I knew you would never join in if someone else wasn't in on the plans!" She laughed and walked towards the door, slipping her shoes back on.
Soonamae scowled and followed suit.
Sign up to rate and review this story