Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell Me Where We Go From Here

Hands All Over

by killjoy_lockandload 0 reviews

Mikey's accusations, Frank and Hazel make muffins, and find out some interesting news. Title is Maroon 5

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] [!!!] [X] - Published: 2012-01-07 - Updated: 2012-01-07 - 1082 words - Complete

0Unrated
I keep apologizing for being late for chapters. smacks self so sorry. I'm just preparing for midterms next week and stuff. I'm in a new relationship and I'm hooking people up! Busy busy:) Enjoy! xo

Hazel’s POV
"James, let’s go back down."
"Okay, it’s only been like 5 minutes though, what if they’re still talking?"
"Well then they could come up here."
"True."
We went back down and Mikey was beating Gerard with a pillow.
"What the fuck man? You know you’re cleaning this shit of my face right?"
"That sounds like a personal problem Mikes! Quit hitting me with the damn pillow!"
"Not until yo admit you drew on my face!"
"But I didn’t Mikey!"
"Wait, what’s going on here?"
"Gerard drew on my face!"
"Hazel I swear I didn’t. Tell him, you saw!"
"Mikey listen, Ray drew on your face not Gee."
"Toro..he’ll get it eventually."
"Oh but as soon as you suspected it was me, you beat me with a pillow? Fine Mikey fuck you too."
"Look if you guys want to keep arguing go upstairs, but I’m going to sleep and if any of you think about touching me..well I would feel sorry for your hands."
I turned off the light.
"Night."
The guys all shuffled to their sleeping bags.

-A few hours later-

I woke up and all I heard was the sound of breathing and a restless soul.
"Psst. Frankie."
"Psst. Hazel, what?"
"Come up here."
He got next to me in my bed.
"Hi."
"Hey there."
We snuggled closer.
"Ya know, if we had sex right now, they wouldn’t hear us."
"James might.."
"Forget about him. I want you right now and you’re saying no.."
"Not really, I mean what if they do hear us?"
"Get your ass up and follow me."
"Okay?"
I brought him to the roof, we climbed out the window from the up upstairs window(in the back room, there are stairs which lead upstairs. Up there contains two bedrooms and a bathroom. My grandmother occupies one room and the window is located in the bathroom.) which brings you to this little section of the roof. Well not really little but enough for about 4 people to chill.

"Want to do it here? People may hear us, but they will have no clue where its coming from."
"I don’t object."
"What can I say?"
"Fuck me?"
"Will do."
So what can I say? Nothing much to continue on saying. We fucked. His penis in my vagina. A lot of tongues/mouths on body parts, hands all over. We screamed so the world can hear us. A few lights went on but no one saw us an the end? We came.

We went inside the house and showered together. When we got out we changed, I put on the coffee and sat down.
"Hazel, want anything to eat?"
"Sure, want to make some muffins together?"
"You know I can’t bake."
"We’ll do it together!"
"Fine."
"Grammy’s recipe is right in that drawer over there."
We started out rough, huge mess. Clumsy Frank knocked over the bag of flour. Then I slipped on the flour carrying the eggs. Fun time that was.
Once we got the muffins in the oven, the guys came upstairs.
"What the hell is going on?"
"WE MADE MUFFFIIINNSS!"
"Frank, you can’t bake."
"Well Mikey, you can’t use a toaster."
"Touché my friend, touché."
"No worries, I did most of it, Frank filled the little wrapper things and Put them in the oven. As you see he spilled the flour everywhere and I slipped in it. So I’m now cleaning it. Just watch where you walk."
"Frank you clumsy ass, Hazel are you okay?"
"Fine James, why don’t you and the guys go in the living room, coffee will be out in a sec and I’ll let ya know when the muffins are ready."
"Okay!"
Once I swept up the flour I left Frank to gather it all in the dust pan.
"Coffee!"
"Yay!"
"Mikey shut up, you’re already too hyper."
"Moron. I’m mr. grouch until I drink like 7 cups of coffee."
I giggled and Gerard shot me a look.
"Well it seems somewhat true."
I walked back into the kitchen and Frank had somewhat of a worried look on his face with a little flour.
"What’s wrong Frank?"
"Well I went back upstairs too make sure we shut the window and what not and I noticed two things. Well first, we left the condom out on the roof so I took that and threw it in the trash. Two, it broke. Like before I threw it out, it had been broken."
I fell silent.
"Don’t freak out over this. I mean I’m worried, you’re worried. But we’ll get through it.”
"Let them know when the muffins are ready.."
I went down to my room shut the door and locked it.
Frank’s POV
Damn. What if, what if she happens to get pregnant? We’re in for trouble.
The beeper went off for the muffins and I jumped out of my thoughts and chair.
I took out the muffins.
"Hey uh, guys, muffins are done. If ya want one, come have one."
"I know this smell, Hazel’s grandmother’s raspberry chocolate muffins."
"you’re right. Hey James, go take one down to Hazel?"
"What happened?"
"She might tell you, it’s not necessarily a good thing either.."
"I’ll be back. Oh and Frank? I don’t hate you, for any reason. I guess I just don’t want to let Hazel go. But you’re doing a hell of a good job with her."
"Well-"
"Say no more, I’ll talk with her."
He’s going to kill me, Hazel is stuck in what regret? Fear? Shock?
All 3? The guys won’t care but I need someone to talk to..but who? No other than "The man with a plan" Ray Toro.


SO what did you think? I might end this story soon, but I'll pick up a part too. I think this story is getting too long so I'll make a part too(and continue all this madness) and totally off topic but should I gauge my ears? I'm thinkin the biggest I'll go is 12. Which is still kinda small but what do you think? :)
Sign up to rate and review this story