Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It Isn't That Much Fun....

Off home

by NeverYouMind 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-01-07 - Updated: 2012-01-07 - 1174 words

1Ambiance
We weren’t in the hospital long; as soon as the nurse checked my cuts and ribs she said I could go, but have to be extra careful when moving my waist, because of my broken rib and all…
Frank burst into the hospital room, holding a bag of skittles and locked the door behind him. He had his music on loud – like, really loud. “Hi Stacie! Hi Gerard!” he came and gave us both hugs. “Gerard called saying you were here, came to keep him company while you were asleep and check how you were. Didn’t need to keep him company and you seem fine so yanno, ima just hide in here.” He said it so fast, it took me a while to register what he’d said.
“Uh…hi Frankie.” I said, awkwardly.
There was a big bang on the door and it shook, pushing Frank forward a bit as he tried to keep the door shut.
“What’s going on?” Gerard asked, confusion all over his face.
“Nothing much, isn’t anything to worry about.” Frank said, still trying to keep the door shut. His back was pressed to the door, and his arms and legs were spread wide, reaching for the walls to help him keep the door shut.
“Bullshit.” I said, giggling. As I laughed a sharp pain hit my rib area. “Ah-ow” I said, trying not to laugh.
Gerard ‘s head twisted to face me immediately. “What’s wrong?” he asked, concern in his eyes.
I shook my head. “Nothing, just laughed.”
Before Gerard could say anything else, Frank’s body and different colours of skittles flew from the door as it swung open. A security guard came into the room and picked up Frank by the shirt collar. “For the last time, young man. Leave the hospital.” He said, glaring at Frank.
Frank mockingly held his hands up. “Okay, okay I'm going, just needed t check on my friend.” He said, walking out of the room, the security guard hot on his heels.
I did my best not to laugh, but with Gerard on the floor laughing, it was difficult to contain my laughter.

**

Turns out, Frank made I pit stop at the door of the hospital and was asking the security guard a lot of questions, then asked the nurse at the desk a lot of questions, then when he wasn’t allowed to bring his packet of skittles into the emergency rooms, he started throwing a fit and was asked to leave several times. Frank being Frank, didn’t leave, and decided to run to my room. that kid shouldn’t even be allowed skittles.
We left the hospital and were sitting in Gerard's room, Frank’s parents had grounded him, for the hospital incident and leaving school without permission – Gerard’s fault.
Me and Gerard were laying down on his bed, my head on Gerard’s chest while he hugged me. He was so comfortable and warm and I just wanted to stay in his arms forever. He was so gentle as he hugged me, mainly because of my stupid rib.
“Stace?” Gerard ask/said, I could feel his chest vibrate as he spoke. It felt funny.
“Yes, Gee?” I asked, looking up at him.
“You confuse me.” he said, looking up at the ceiling.
What did he mean? How did I confuse him? “How?”
“Like, you just do.” He said, taking a piece of my hair and twirling it around his finger.
“Oh well, um, sorry.” I mumbled. If he wasn’t going to explain, I wasn’t going to care.
“You don’t need to be sorry, but could you like, just try and not confuse me as much?” he asked, chuckling. This made his chest shake, which shook me, which caused me pain.
“Aahhh fuck sake.” I hissed, sitting up slowly. Gerard sat up too, supporting me as I tried to get comfortable.
“Sorry Stacie, didn’t mean to hurt you.” He mumbled, his hand on my shoulder, helping my balance.
I shook my head. “Don’t worry ‘bout it.” I stood up and stretched, tensing at the same time to ease the pain which would soon arise. “I’m gonna head home.” I said turning for the door.
Gerard stood up and grabbed my arm. “Wait.” He mumbled. I turned around to look at him, and he was looking down at the ground, suddenly shy.
“For what?” I asked, attempting not to giggle.
Gerard shook his head. “Nothing, don’t worry ‘bout it.” he opened his arms, hugging me. If it was anyone else, I would have tensed up, or pushed them off me, but because it was Gerard, I found myself hugging back.
After Gerard pulled away, which was a good few minutes later; he kissed the top of my head. “You gonna tell me what it was then?” I asked, looking up at him.
He just looked down at me, the corners of his mouth turned up slightly. I frowned in response to this, why’s he acting so weird and not answering my question? He broke the eye contact and looked straight ahead of me, above my head.
“I wasn’t gonna tell you anything.” He said, then looked down at me, waiting for my response.
I raised an eyebrow at him, and turned my head slightly.
Gerard slowly placed a hand on my cheek. I closed my eyes, feeling the tingling his skin on mine gave me. Before I opened my eyes, I felt his lips pressed down on mine lightly, lingering there for just over a second before pulling away. I opened my eyes and stared up at him, slightly gobsmacked.
The only words I could utter from my lips, which were just pressed against Gerard’s a few seconds ago, was “Oh” with a blank, dazed expression on my face.
Gerard shook his head slightly. “Sorry, I shouldn’t have done that.” He said, turning around. I heard him mumble “Hasn’t gone well in the past.”
I wanted to spin him around and smash my lips against his, show him how I felt for him, make him understand how the butterflies I get when I'm with him make me feel sick. Tell him that the past is the past, and this is the present, and right now it will go well.
But I didn’t. I turned around and darted up the stairs, not looking back. I sprinted for the door, and ran out the house, heading home.

Duuuuudddddeeeeeeee I wanna end this soon, but I'm so reluctant to. Like, I have so many ideas, but I don’t wanna drag this story on until next year, so yeah, I'm gonna try and update as quickly as I can, cus I just wanna finish this, but with my exams and stuff, I don’t know how long it’s gonna take Dx but um yeah, pleaaasssseeeeeeee review and rate, haven’t got many for a while :( so yeah….hope you liked it :)
Sign up to rate and review this story