Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It Isn't That Much Fun....

When I'm allowed to show emotion

by NeverYouMind 2 reviews

First time in a while when Stacie can let herself go and act how she wants without anyone dominating her choices. Pretty obvious what she's gonna want to do ;)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-03-05 - Updated: 2012-03-17 - 1297 words

0Unrated
Hey Hey Guys! Check this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B-477wfutY XD

When I got home, I went straight for the kitchen. I took out whatever food I could find and could put in a sandwich; chicken, bacon, lettuce, cucumbers, cheese, chocolate, salami, onion and ham, crisps, jalapeños, and sauces. I then got a fat bread roll and stuffed everything inside. I went to the fridge again to take on some squirty cream. Just as I took a bite from my just made sandwich, walking out of the kitchen, a note on the fridge just caught my eye. As I took bites from her sandwich, I read the note.

Fucked off to England for a week or two
Left some money so you can’t say I'm starving you
Might pay a visit to your nice friend Jennifer – or Jenny, as you like to call her. I know that she’s grown up a bit, obviously into a nice young lady.
You better be there when I get back. Because if you're not, I’ll come find you. And you know what’ll happen then.


My sandwich fell from my hand.
David was gone.
I was alone.
For over a week.
No David.
No pain.
No David.
Good nights sleeping.
Oh and most importantly, NO DAVID!
I don’t know what it was that made me do this, but I ran into the living room, jumped on the sofa and starting jumping up and down, dancing to the music in my head, laughing, almost crying with happiness. I switched on the music player and played the sweet sound of Nirvana, dancing and singing along to actual music this time.
I was happy. More happy than I could ever imagine. I possessed this sense of freedom which I never thought I would have, not until either me or David was dead and buried.
Then a thought struck me. Jennifer. She was my best friend when I was in England, but the only way I've been contacting her recently is through e-mail, but I haven’t done that in over a month. Leaving the sofa which I was standing on, I ran up the stairs and got out my laptop, sending Jennifer an e-mail, telling her not to talk to David if he comes near her, and make sure her mother doesn’t either. When I was satisfied with the message, I sent it and put my laptop away, picking up a clean hoodie and leaving the house, leaving the music on.
I walked down my road to the destination I was only about half an hour ago, the Way house. My walking sped up as I got closer, but in the excitement of my freedom, I picked up speed and my legs broke out into a running motion.
I knocked on the door, hastily jumping from one foot to another for no apparent reason, it was only until Mikey opened the door with a confused look on his face, that I realised I was doing in.
Instead of giving Mikey an explanation, I gently pushed him to the side. “No time to explain, Mikes.” And I walked down the stairs to the basement, Gerard’s room.

As I entered, ever so quietly - which took so much self-control because I wanted to run up and hug him – I could hear him singing Lithium by Nirvana. He had such a beautiful voice, I'm not sure if I've told him that before, but he really does, I think it was only now that I realised how amazing he was. I looked into his room, and saw him sitting on his bed, with his legs crossed, with a piece of paper in his lap and a pencil in his hand.
I wasn’t sure if I wanted to stay and listen to him singing, or to talk to him. After a while hiding behind his door, I sat down on his steps, out of his eye line. I think I sat there for about five minutes, just listening to him sing the rest of the nirvana song, and then Universal by Blur.
“How long have you been sitting there for?” was the next thing I heard out of Gerard’s mouth.
I held back a laugh, and stayed behind the door. “How long have you known I was here for?”
I heard him chuckle, and his footsteps coming closer. He pulled open the door and stared at me. “I asked first.” He had a cheeky grin plastered on his face.
“And I asked second, what of it?” I giggled and walked into his room and sat on his bed.
I heard his sigh. “Long enough.” He said, while walking to his bed to sit down and join me.
“Meaning?”
“Meaning, you shouldn’t be sitting behind my door listening to me sing.” He said, chuckling. “It’s kinda creepy.”
I laughed. “Well you're the one who’s my friend.” I looked at the piece of paper in his hand. “What were you drawing?”
He turned his page over to show me what he had drawn. “It’s just an outline.”
It was a picture of me. I swear to God it was a picture of me. “Now who’s the creepy one?” I asked, laughing and pointing at him.
“Shut up. I was gonna finish it and give it to you as a present, but since you don’t want it, I won’t even bother finishing it.” he said, sticking his tongue out at me.
I grabbed his arm as he was about to turn around. “No you can’t do that! I've always wanted someone to draw a picture of me and to rally focus on my terrible features.” I said, giggling, still latching onto his arm.
He looked at me with a small smile. “You don’t have any terrible features.”
“Well, you have a beautiful singing voice.” I said, smiling, just ignoring his comment. He can see whatever he wants to see.
He straightened his back and cocked his head from side to side saying, “Why thank you.” In a cocking Londoner’s accent.
“Big headed much.” I said under my breath, but loud enough for him to hear.
“Sorry, what was that, I didn’t quite get it?” he said, smirking.
I looked up, mocking a bewildered look. “Didn’t quite get what? I'm sorry Gerard dear, but what seems to be your problem?” I held back my laughter as much as I could.
Before he could say anything back, a thought struck. “Oh my God I almost forgot what I came here to do!” I said standing up.
“What?” Gerard asked, standing up as well.
I sighed and looked up at him. I didn’t know how to explain, so I just leaned up on my tippy-toes and pecked him on the lips, then hugged him. His arms wrapped themselves around me soon enough, and I could feel his fingers making shapes on my back.
“Was that it?” I heard him ask, his voice mumbled.
I nodded. “Just about.” And I just stood there, with my arms around his neck and his arms wrapped around my body, protecting me, just like he’s always tried to do, only this time, I'm letting him…because there’s nothing I need protecting from.

Oh wow this got cheesy, and a bit weird around the end, sorry if you don’t like it :( but you're welcome if you did like it :D
Check out my friend’s youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/ZombiieeeeDD/videos
– she made one before, but here being the thicko she is, she accidently deleted her account while she was deleting her google account -.- smart one, right?
Sign up to rate and review this story