Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Only Live Once

Gerard - The bird in my cage

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

She was taken........FUCK!!!!!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-01-07 - Updated: 2012-01-07 - 740 words

0Unrated
I knew I shouldn't have watched her sketching, but my curiosity got the best of me as she started. Once she started, I couldn't look away.

Never had I met someone around my age who was able to sketch as well as I could. And she was better than me.

When she looked up, I'd realized I'd made some sort of gasping sound. Our eyes met.

Hers were some sort of amazing blue. The bus stopped hard, the breaks squealing and horn screaming.

She started to fly out of the seat before my arms caught her. My heart was pounding in my chest as she looked up at me again.

“Thanks. Can you get up so we can go now?” she had a high voice for her height. But I guess that wasn't as strange as the rock hard muscles running under her jacket sleeves.

“Oh god! Sorry!” I let go of her and grabbed my bag by the strap. Once I was off, I waited for Mikey and Frankie, my brother and best friend.

“So, you like a prep.” Frankie stated as he jumped up onto my back.

“Shut up, Frankie. It's not your birthday yet. I will drop you.” I threatened, loosening my grip on his calves.

“No!” he tightened his arms around my neck, choking me a bit.

“What I find interesting is that she was singing a Three Days Grace song, being the prep that she is.” Mikey said beside me, his face thoughtful. “That, and she knew it by heart.”

“Ronny, put me down!” we turned at the shout. It was her.

Some guy in a letterman's jacket was hoisting her up onto his shoulder. They stopped about three feet away from us under a leafless tree.

She reached up and caught a thick branch, pulling herself up onto it. “Aw, come on, Logan! Just tell me if you're coming tomorrow!”

He moved out of the way as she swung her legs. “Well, I have to, don't I? The girls would kill me if I was out of uniform tomorrow.”

I stared as she flipped backwards out of the tree, landing lightly on her feet. She brushed off her skirt and straightened her jacket.

Ronny leaned forward, getting ready to kiss her. Her face changed. She looked like she was gonna be sick.

Funny. I felt like I was gonna be sick, too. “Will you wear my jersey tomorrow?” he asked her as they passed us, hand in hand.

“Mikey,” I set Frankie on his feet. “Are you feeling CIA?”

“Sure. The usual file?” I nodded, shaking my short hair out of my eyes. “Okay. I'll have it by the end of the day.”

We headed to our homerooms alone. Frankie, being the little nerd he is, was in my grade. Just none of my classes.

And Mikey was just a grade below us. Hehe little Sophomore. Frankie and I were Juniors, no longer underclassmen.

Through the whole hour; I had Math – KILL ME -; I kept seeing her insanely pretty blue eyes. In fact, I'd drawn them on my worksheet without noticing.

I erased them quickly, putting my pencil down, letting myself think safely now. My heart fluttered as I saw her in my mind again, hearing her singing.

But she's......she's a prep. And she has a boyfriend. Part of my mind whispered.

I know. But it's not like she could like me anyway. Another part whispered.

Well, why would she? You're a skinny, pale, makeup wearing, hair straightening freak. My heart crumbled in my chest as I realized that.

And she's a prep. A prep! If only she was goth, or scene, or emo.

Maybe then I'd have a chance. I sat down in the advanced media room, still lost in thought. “You're in my seat.”

I jumped at the calm, high voice just behind me. When I looked over my shoulder, I almost collapsed

it was her. It was Logan.





~sigh~ I'm tired. Didn't go to sleep till like 1am then got woke up at 4am by my sister looking for her phone. Then when I finally get back to sleep, my mom busts in and tries to wake me up. ~sigh~ FML, ya know.

Anyway, here's another chapter. R+R and all that jazz.

Hugs and Bananas,
-Lala

P.S.
Sorry they're all so short so far. I'm just really spent and some are shorter and some are longer.
Sign up to rate and review this story