Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Id

Shack-Up Plan

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tsuzuki gets the idea to try and get Anna to move in with him before they get married.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Tsuzuki,Watari - Published: 2012-01-10 - Updated: 2012-01-11 - 588 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Nineteen: Shack-Up Plan:

At three in the morning, Tsuzuki had a crazy idea. He spent until sunrise putting it together. The shinigami awaited his love's awakening. He reached forward and touched her cheek. He loved their future together already; just needed to work out the kinks. Right then, Anna slowly fluttered her eyes open. Tsuzuki gave her a little smile.

"Let's move in together," he said. Anna's eyes shot wide open.

"What?" she said. Tsuzuki smiled and took her hands.

"We should move in together," he repeated. Her fiancé smiled as Anna struggled to speak.

"I mean, we should," he said. "We are getting married soon." Anna blinked at him.

"But…" she said. Tsuzuki gave her a little pout.

"Please?" he pleaded with a whimper.

"But where would we live?" she asked.

"Here, I guess," Tsuzuki suggested, shrugging. Anna shook her head.

"No," she said. Tsuzuki frowned.

"Why not?" he asked.

"Not enough space," she said. "Rihoko and Yoko-chan already live here. Then there's Seita. We would be too much."

"Okay," Tsuzuki said. "We'll move in my place." Anna sat up in the futon.

"Is it big enough for us both?" she asked.

"Yeah," Tsuzuki answered.

"But what about Kobe?" his fiancée asked. "Is your apartment even pet friendly? Can I even go to Meifu? I'm not really dead."

"Yeah," he insisted. "You can stay in Meifu because you have the core inside of you. And my place can take your dog as well."

"I hope so," Anna said. "I'm not going anywhere without my dog!"

"I know," Tsuzuki said. He lifted his head at her. "Don't you want to move in with me?"

"Well… yeah, but…" Anna said.

"But?" Tsuzuki asked.

"This is all so sudden," she said. "We haven't even planned our wedding yet. Your coworkers still don't know and it's early in the morning."

"Yeah," Tsuzuki replied. "It got your attention, didn't it?" Anna gave him a blank stare.

"Uh…" she said. Tsuzuki held her hand.

"So what do you say?" he asked. Anna bit her lower lip.

"I need to take a shower!" she said in one breath. The woman leapt out of bed and raced to the bathroom. Tsuzuki lay there smiling. Give her a moment/, he thought. /Maybe I should sneak some of her things into my apartment. His thoughts were interrupted when his phone rang. Tsuzuki smiled to himself. I know, I know, Hisoka-kun/, he thought. /I'm coming. I'm coming. The shinigami picked up his phone.

"Hello?" he asked.

"Oh good, Tsuzuki. I'm so glad I caught you," Watari said on the other line. "You're gonna need to hear this!" Tsuzuki quickly sat up in the futon.

"Watari?" he asked. "What is it? What did you find?"

"You'll have to come down and see it!" the blonde scientist said.

"I'll be right there!" the other shinigami said. He heard footsteps as he hung up.

"Who was that?" someone asked. Tsuzuki looked up and saw Anna standing in the doorway in a towel.

"Oh," her fiancé said. "Just some work." Tsuzuki climbed out of bed and got dressed.

"You leaving?" Anna asked.

"Yeah," Tsuzuki replied. "As for my offer to move in, you have one day to think about it."

"But…" she said.

"One day," he said. "See you tonight." Tsuzuki blew her a little kiss and vanished with a little treasure of hers. He's confident that she'll say yes, but just to give the deal a stronger push, he'll give her time to think. Anna blinked at him confused.
Sign up to rate and review this story