Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Id

Bloody Ties

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tsuzuki learns from Watari about both blood tests.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Tsuzuki,Watari - Published: 2012-01-22 - Updated: 2012-02-03 - 863 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Twenty: Bloody Ties:

Tsuzuki made it back to Ju-Oh-Cho quickly. He went straight to Watari’s lab. His friend waited for him with a smile.

“What do you have for me?” Tsuzuki asked.

“Which do you want first?” Watari asked.

“The Todai blood sample,” Tsuzuki whispered.

Chapter Twenty: Bloody Ties:

Tsuzuki made it back to Ju-Oh-Cho quickly. He went straight to Watari's lab. His friend waited for him with a smile.

"What do you have for me?" Tsuzuki asked.

"Which do you want first?" Watari asked.

"The Todai blood sample," Tsuzuki whispered.

"Good choice," his friend said. Watari pulled up the data on his computer.

"You gave me an interesting find!" he bragged. "Take a look." Tsuzuki gave the screen a puzzled look as he saw all of the data before him.

"What… is that?" he asked.

"Ah!" Watari said. "A virus." Tsuzuki blinked.

"Huh?" Tsuzuki asked, blinking.

"Someone at Todai is injecting the students with a virus," Watari said.

"What does it do?" the other shinigami asked.

Watari pulled up more data. "This virus attaches to the brain, seeks out the id, and takes it over."

"The id?" Tsuzuki asked. "Isn't that basic instinct or something?"

"Yeah."

Tsuzuki drew his mouth closed. "If that happens…"

"Yeah," his pal said. Their faces looked pale as Watari turned to Tsuzuki.

"Want the other results?" he asked. The other shinigami nodded.

"Yes," he said. "Keep looking into that virus."

"Right," Watari said. He picked up Daisuke's blood test results.

"These were to test for seir potential," Watari explained. "I took the liberty of hacking into the Kobe clinic database to get a full understanding of what I was looking at."

"And?" Tsuzuki asked. Watari handed him the folder. The other shinigami read over the results.

"Okay," he said. "What am I looking at?"

"Look at the third, fourth, seventh and tenth markers," Watari said. His friend's eyes widened in shock.

"This is…" he said. Watari nodded.

"Yes," he said. "Anna's father was a match for him to pass on the mother to Anna. But he's not the only one." Tsuzuki looked at his scientist friend.

"He wasn't?" he asked. "Who else?"

"Yasuo and Kirika," Watari replied. Tsuzuki pondered this new information.

"Well Kirika's dead," he said. He turned his attention back to Watari. "Why couldn't Yasuo produce a match?"

"Because he had a son, not a daughter," Watari said.

"Would explain why dad and son didn't get along," Tsuzuki said. They both remembered the Eda-Kimoto curse. Tsuzuki bit his lower lip. He was marrying into a headache that kept growing with new information.

"Thank you," he said.

"Anything else?" Watari asked. Tsuzuki shook his head.

"No," he said. "I'll let Hisoka know what you found." He walked out of the lab.

"I'll keep looking up about the virus!" Watari shouted as the door slid closed.

“Good choice,” his friend said. Watari pulled up the data on his computer.

“You gave me an interesting find!” he bragged. “Take a look.” Tsuzuki did so. He gave the screen a puzzled look.

“What… is that?” he asked.

“Ah!” Watari said. “A virus.” Tsuzuki blinked.

“Huh?” he asked.

“Someone at Todai is injecting the students with a virus,” Watari said.

“What does it do?” the other Shinigami asked.

Watari pulled up more data. “This virus attaches to the brain, seeks out the id, and takes over it.”

“The id?” Tsuzuki asked. “Isn’t that basic instinct or something?”

“Yeah.”

Tsuzuki went quiet. “If that happens…”

“Yeah,” his pal said. Both men didn’t say a word. Their faces looked pale. Watari turned to Tsuzuki.

“Want the other results?” he asked. The other Shinigami nodded.

“Yes,” he said. “Keep looking into that virus.”

“Right,” Watari said. He picked up Daisuke’s blood test results.

“These were to test for seir potential,” Watari explained. “I took the liberty of hacking into the Kobe clinic database to get a full understanding of what I was looking at.”

“And?” Tsuzuki asked. Watari handed him the folder. The other Shinigami read over the results.

“Okay,” he said. “What am I looking at?”

“Look at the third, fourth, seventh and tenth markers,” Watari said. His friend complied. His eyes widened in shock.

“This is…” he said. Watari nodded.

“Yes,” he said. “Anna’s father was a match for him to pass on the mother to Anna. But he’s not the only one.” Tsuzuki looked at his scientist friend.

“He wasn’t?” he asked. “Who else?”

“Yasuo and Kirika,” Watari replied. Tsuzuki pondered this for a moment.

“Well Kirika’s dead,” he said. He turned to Watari.

“Why couldn’t Yasuo produce a match?” he asked.

“Because he had a son, not a daughter,” Watari said. Tsuzuki nodded.

“Would explain why dad and son didn’t get allow,” he said. They both remembered the Eda-Kimoto curse. Tsuzuki bit his lower lip. He was marrying into a headache that kept growing with new information.

“Thank you,” he said.

“Anything else?” Watari asked. Tsuzuki shook his head.

“No,” he said. “I’ll let Hisoka know what you found.” He turned to leave.

“I’ll keep looking up about the virus!” Watari called. The door slid closed.
Sign up to rate and review this story