Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Life's a mess.

Life's a mess.

by CassieSharpie 2 reviews

Cassie and her best friend Ashleii move to Belleville to find out they share a class with the fittest boys ever. There's love, lust and depression, Mikey falls for Ashleii but will his evil Ex be o...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2011-12-28 - Updated: 2012-01-11 - 294 words

0Unrated
Gerard's P.O.V

"Urgh, fuck off Mikey." I groaned kicking him as he tried to wake me up for school,
"but Gerard... We have school soon..." He whined,
"Urgh..." I moaned opening my eyes slightly "fine." I sat up and yawned reaching for the cup of coffee Mikey was holding, I grabbed it and gulped it down, "Mikes, can you get me another one?" I yawned again, Mikey nodded and walked out of my bedroom to make another coffee, I got out of bed and stumbled towards the mirror, running my hand through my hair. I reached for my guy-liner, I smothered it on and then headed towards my wardrobe the get my clothes. I pulled out a Green Day shirt, a Misfits hoodie, black skinnies and some black converses, I went to my underwear draw and reached to the bottom where all the clean underwear was, I pulled out my favourite black pair, I wondered off into the en-suite and got changed, I ran my hand through my hair again, pulled on my shoes and went to get my coffee. I reached the kitchen to find my coffee on the side, I saw the moist steam pouring out of the mug, I grabbed it and sipped it contently, "Mm.." I said "Perfect."
"As always?" Mum asked me, smiling,
"Of course" I replied gulping down the rest of the delicious contents in the mug, grabbing my MSI bag and heading out of the door to find Frank, Ray, Mikey and Bob outside, I smiled "Hey guys." They all chimed in with a "Hey Gerard." We all headed to school talking about girls and how Bob was doing with Kitty, soon we approached school and the bell rang so we headed straight for class.
Sign up to rate and review this story