Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Life's a mess.

New rules.

by CassieSharpie 0 reviews

Ashleii and Cassie arrive at Belleville. They meet the guys and stuff.. Yeah.. e.e

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-01-10 - Updated: 2012-01-11 - 488 words

0Unrated
Ashleii's P.O.V

The car journey was so long, and so was the plan ride. God, I was so happy to finally be here. When we reached our new house I turned to Cassie who was asleep, I tapped her on the shoulder "Cass...We're here..." I whispered, "Five more minutes." She groaned, fucking Jet lag. I shook her again. nothing. I got out of the car, not realising that some fit boys were over the road watching us, I stormed over to her side of the car and opened the door, I slapped her "CASSIE! WAKE UP YOU FUCKING WHORE!" She woke up immediately and I heard some giggles from over the road, I looked towards the boys, fucking hell they were hot. They smiled at me apart from one, he had brown hair, a red scarf, glasses and a beanie. Shit, he was nice. Suddenly they were walking over, "Hey, I'm Gerard." The tallest one said, he had long black hair. "You fucking bitch, go die in a hole... I was having a real nice dream about having sex with Andy Biersack." Cassie said as she got out of the car, I gave her a glare and the shortest boy started giggling, "Shit..." Cassie mumbled, blushing bright red. "Anyway, I'm Ashleii and this is Cassie." I smiled, pointed to myself then to Cassie, Cassie just waved a looked down. "I'm Frank." The short one said, he had long-ish black hair, that wrapped round his face. He smiled at Cassie and she smiled back, "I'm Ray." One of the taller guys said, he had brown curly hair. "I'm Bob." A 'big' guy with blonde hair said, "and I'm Mikey." The cutest one said, he smirked at me and I could feel my cheeks going hot, meaning I was blushing. Shit.

Cassie's P.O.V

Ashleii started blushing, she was staring at Mikey. I felt the sudden urge to say something, I just couldn't hold it in, "Ooooh, Ashleii. Your blushing, do you like Mikey?" I whined, Frank started giggling and I smiled at him. "Yes.. I mean, No. I mean.. We should go unpack." She stuttered, me and Frank started to laugh, "Yeah we should." I said, calming myself down, "It's nice to meet you, we might see you later? Here, Frank have my number, call us around six and we'll tell you if we're coming out, Okay?" I said confidently, scribbling my number on a piece of paper and handing it to him. "Okay." He said smiling. I winked at him before walking inside to help Mum unpack.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's short and that I haven't updated in a while but I was busy with homework and stuff. I have to get ready for school soon and yeah.. e.e
It was really hard to describe Frank's hair, so I'll link a photo of it xD
LOVE YOUUU
http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/imgx/1/5/0/9/4/0/3/1/orig-15094031.jpg
Sign up to rate and review this story