Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Timetables and rude receptionists.

Timetables and rude receptionists.

by LatherTheBlood 5 reviews

::FRERARD::Frank moves to a new school. Yeah, what an amazing summary, jokes. Just read it please? :D

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-01-10 - Updated: 2012-01-10 - 723 words

1Original
A/N: casually lying about not writing stories, my computer is like filled with them. Well anyway, yeah this is basically a spur of the moment idea i had whilst walking home from school today so i thought i'd give it a try. Thanks to ChemicalKilljoy for her unhelpful title skills and Teacher naming skills. Also special thanks to all the rude office staff at schools, where would we be without you? probably the same place we are now cus you don't do anything anyway.. R&R please-and-thank-you. Free crisps with every Review, Free Cats for every Rate. Thanks les people :D BTW i might have slightly over used the ITALICS button, not a good idea to give me one of those..

FRANKS POV
Great. Another new school. My old school was fine, sure I got beaten up every day since like, 5th grade? But hey, it must have been better than this shit hole… I thought as i slowly walked down the dreary grey corridor to the office of my new school. Belleville high looked disgusting, on the outside the walls were grey, on the inside the walls were grey, hell, I bet even the walls were grey in the classrooms. "they may as well have bars on the fricken’ windows.." I muttered edging closer to the women in the office. She had a look of disgust on her face as I came to the window.

“yes?” she said.

“Uhm…I’m new?” I replied hiding my face behind my long sweeping side fringe trying to avoid her gaze.
“Name?” she said bluntly.

“F-Frank Iero ma’am.” I replied not looking her in the eye.

“Here’s your timetable, Home room is number 41. I would show you to it but I’m quite busy.” She snapped.

“it’s fine, im sure I’ll find it miss.” I muttered.

I began to walk away from the window, still looking at my timetable to see what I had first when a boy with raven coloured hair and pale white skin walked past me. God, oh wait, mom told me not to say that I mean.. Cheese, that was the most gorgeous boy i had ever set eyes upon. Wait, did I seriously just say that? I continued looking at the white sheet of paper in my hands occasionally glancing over to see the boy at the window.

“Hello, I’m late can I sign in please?” the boy asked the women who previously spoke to me.

“Name?” she said sighing.

“Gerard Way.” He replied ignoring her sigh as did I, how rude.

“And why might I ask are you late Gerard?” she said with a harsh tone to her voice.

“Cus I didn’t get here on time possibly?” he said in a matter-of-factly tone.

I couldn’t help but giggle. Shit he might have heard me, either that or he just suddenly decided to look over here. I’m going to go with he heard me. He had a smirk on his face then he turned back to the office lady? That’s what they’re called right?

“Just for sheer cheek Mr Way you can show Mr Iero over there to his home room, should be easy enough since you too are in the same one” She cracked, looking pleased with herself for her ‘punishment giving’ skills.

“Fine, was going there now anyway, Yo Iero, follow meeee!” he shouted over to me.

“Kay Way” I said smirking at my rhyming skills.

We walked along another, yet again, grey corridor leading to the staircase, we climbed up a flight of stairs and walked out into a pleasantly orange corridor, maybe they weren’t all grey. We stopped outside one of the French rooms used for my, I mean our, homeroom. Gerard walked in and I followed getting looks from all the students and the teacher.

“I’m Frank Iero sir, just moved from New York an-” I was cut off by the exceptionally rude teacher.

“Okay, my name is Mr Hansen and I didn’t ask for your life story so sit” he said not even bothering to look up from his newspaper, how he became a teacher I’ll never know.

I looked around the classroom, only one seat left.
Next to Gerard Way, how I was going to enjoy this year!
Sign up to rate and review this story