Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Timetables and rude receptionists.

New smiles and new classes.

by LatherTheBlood 3 reviews

Frank's new classes and Gerard's new smiles.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-01-11 - Updated: 2012-01-11 - 859 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N: Well heres the update! obviously.. anyway yeah so the next chapter will be where Frank and Gerard fibd out there both Gay, after that will be a Gerards pov when he falls for Frank and vice versa, enjoy! also R&R, donfree crisps and stuff! :D fail..




I walked over to Gerard who was too busy talking to the boy with one massive fro. I sat down next to Gerard who hadn’t even noticed my presence until fro boy said hi to me, I peered over Gerard’s hair covered shoulder to greet fro boy, what a great nickname Frank, how would you like it if he called you gay ass faggot boy? But I’m not.
You clearly are.
Whatever..
“Earth too Frank?” Gerard said waving a hand in front of my eyes.
“What?” I said confused and shaking my head.
“The bell went and you were just sitting there staring at the wall, what you got now?” He said smiling.

“uhm..English room 52, wherever that is..” I said answering his question hoping he would take me to the class room.

Gay.

Leave me alone.


“Aw same, let’s go” he said rushing out the door making it hard for me to keep up with him, damn these short legs.

We reached the door which said ‘Mr Garreh, 52' Seriously? Second names have dropped their standard, type of name is Garreh?
We lined up down the corridor, everyone happily chatting away to their friends, Gerard was talking to this sandy haired boy, he had a lip ring just like me and mom said they weren’t cool pfft.

They aren’t.

“GO THE FUCK AWAY!” I said aloud, everyone stared at me. Great.

“uh..Frank?” said Gerard “you okay dude?”

I didn’t know what to say, I suppose I could reply with ‘Yeah it’s cool, just talking to myself.’ But then I would look like a freak, scrap that, more of a freak. So instead I made up a huge lie..

“Yeah I just saw tiny little spiders floating around in the air, at first I was like woah, shit. Then I realise they ain’t real so..” Great work Iero.

“Dude, you high?” said the sandy haired boy, I shall name him Lip Boy and he shall be mine. (A/N: stolen from nemo.)

“Nope, just made up a lie to save myself explaining to you guys that I was talking to myself..”

“woah, ok uh Frank this is Bob, Bob this is Frank.” Gerard stated.

"Hey" Bob smiled.

"Hey" i returned the smile.

After about 10 minutes of waiting outside Mr Garreh finally decided that he should show up and he let us in the room. I approached the teacher, wait no I walked to the teacher, approached makes me sound like a raging pervert. Anyway, I walked to the teacher.

“Uhm…hi, I’m Frank and I’m new” I said hiding my face behind my fringe.

“Oh yes, well, since your new would you mind introducing yourself to the class?” Mr Garreh said whilst reading over an essay. Thanks, I already hate him.

“uhm.. actually i'd rather not?” I replied, wishing I hadn’t.

He glared at me in a ‘your-doing-it-anyway’ kind of way, I stood at the front of the class waiting till everybody was quiet.

“Hey.. Frank.. New… Hate school..” I muttered.

“GAY!” one of the ‘popular’ kids shouted from behind Lip Boy a.k.a Bob.

“Actually, I have not stated my sexual preference to any of you idiotic apes, please-and-thank-you” I said, again wishing I hadn’t because the kid gave me a death glare, definitely gonna pay for that later. Mr Garreh told me to sit down in front of Bob and Gerard, maybe he isn’t too bad.

“Frank…Frannnk….Frankieeeee..” I heard a faint whisper from behind me I turned around and Gerard passed me a note, apparently we are now 12 year old girls, yay.

Dear Frank, Hey, hanging out with us at lunch? Ray and Bob will be there and Mikey, I’ll intro them to you @ lunch’

I scribbled down a yes on the back page of my English book and tore it out, I placed it on Gerard’s table and turned to face Mr Garreh, evidently he was speaking about ‘Gothic Literature’ how very nice of him to glance over at US when he said ‘Gothic’.

Well, you are wearing a lot of black..

Get with the style brooo.

I have, I’m wearing what your wearing.

Then Shut up and stop complaining.

When the bell rang after an excruciating 40 minute lesson we all jumped out of our seats and headed for the horrible, wooden door.
________________________________LUNCH________________________________________________
Gerard’s eyes are pretty, so’s his hair. I could stare at it all day…

“Frank…FRANK!” Gerard screamed.

“what did I do now?!” I replied, natural habit.

“Will you quit staring at my luscious hair?” He smiled, shit.

“Sorry, I mean its just so fucking gorgeous” I said sarcastically, well not really because it was.

He giggled and turned away, smiling in the other direction.

Another gorgeous thing, his smile.
Sign up to rate and review this story