Categories > Original > Romance > divided

From Bad to Worse

by quietliar 0 reviews

kind of sad.

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Romance - Published: 2012-01-13 - Updated: 2012-01-13 - 411 words

0Unrated
After I get home Diamnond is there sitting on the couch. She looks distraught. I walk in to she is there is anything I can do, but to my surprise I find two old ghosts sitting with her.

Chleo and Ezekial look up at me as I walk in and neither of them look very happy. Absentmindedly Diamond waves her hand in a motion for me too sit down. When I do Chleo gives Di a look like she doesn't really want me there. Di simply dismisses her with no care and mutters that Chleo and Ezekial should continue.

"The enemy has taken much of the pasts. The universes are begining to alter and the worst people of all the worlds are taking over to make more places like Luna and Solaris. If we don't find more people soon then there is nothing we can so to prevent the coming of Nocta Capere. They are only missing one Knight and two Pons. Where as all we have is the Queen, King, the Knights, and two Pons. We already lost at least five people that had potential to their side or their rule. Losing anymore and the universes will be overcome by the evil and good will no longer exist in the world," Chleo said giving me a stern look when she said Queen.

"We also believe that Time is fading and that soon all ability we have to bring us together will be lost to the enemy. We plan on abandoning our home in the Gap and come here before we can no longer stay in touch. Please have a place for us prepared by next Monday. We will bring as many potentials with us as possible but we make no promises."

Di nodded and the forms diappeared. She turned to me and said, "This is what we are facing and you are no where near ready enough for the full weight of your responsibilities. Shane doesn't either. I planned to wait but we start training tomorrow. I'm so sorry."

After she said that I swear some of what I've been missing fell into place. I was 'incharge' of this whole thing and if a bunch of the poeple on my side died, or even a bunch of worlds that I don't know were to fail it was all my fault. I would be the reason that the world was over.

While I contemplated this Di left me to my thoughts.
Sign up to rate and review this story