Categories > Original > Romance > divided

Lets Make Friends

by quietliar 0 reviews

Read. NO good summary. so yeah.

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-01-05 - Updated: 2012-01-05 - 588 words

0Unrated
This is like the fastest I have had two chapters out. Hope you enjoy. R&R. XO ARI

Crilia's POV

Diamond was so out of it for most of class. Untill the new guy Drake walked in. It was weird. She looked at him like she knew him from somewhere.

As soon as the bell rings I run over to her desk to ask her whats up.

"He is here to help and thats all you need to worry about right now. Trust me," she mumbled only half paying attention.

I want to ignore it, at least for now. Unfortunately its hard to ignore something when it comes up and says, "So are you the girl that Chleo and Zeke told me would lead us. You know the one to save the world and all that?"

"Let's be friends for now then we will talk about that," Di says.

I follow her out. I'm not quite sure what just happened. What did he mean? I had never heard anyone say anything to me about leading anyone.

"Di what did he mea?" I ask because the curiosity consumed me. "Save the world? Lead people? When where you going to tell me about all this?"

She whips around at me anger all over her face. "You want to know whats going on?" I nod. "Well the world is ending and your army is gathering and you have no clue what your doing. Let me tell you a little secret though: your not the only one going in blide. Sure I can see the future but its not clear. It never is. I'm gathering your troupes. I'm making the plans. So don't worry all you have to do is sit there on your thrown and watch. Let me do my job. We will all be better off for it."

I'm so shocked I can't even think of a noise to make in response. So much was going on that I didn't know. That I couldn't control and here I was making an enemy of the only friend I had right now. This is spinning out of control so fast. Diamond starts to walk away and I don't know if I should follow her or leave her be.

I decide on the former. In fact I don't move for several minutes. I may have stayed like that for longer if Shane had not come by and shaken me from my odd stupor.

"Are you okay," he asked with concern covering his features. "You look alittle out of it. Did something happen with you and Diamond?"

I only nod as tears roll down my cheeks. He leads me over to a tree that is dominating the empty back yards of the school. We sit there in silence until I stop crying.

"Did she tell you about whats going on? Is that why your so upset?" I nod. "It was alot for me to take in at first too but I learned that you don't have to accept it to learn to deal with it. Just make friends with those who will help you and love what time you have and live will be so much more bearable."

"Just make friends. Thats exactly what she said," I mutter under my breath. Barely audible.

"Good advice. You should strongly consider it. But for now go home and cool off. Talk it over with her later. It will all be okay."

He said that but neither of us knew that things were very far from okay.
Sign up to rate and review this story