Categories > Original > Romance > divided

The Next Installment

by quietliar 0 reviews

so yeah just read. i hate summaries.

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2012-01-04 - Updated: 2012-01-04 - 550 words

0Unrated
Diamond's POV

Its been two weeks and we haven't heard a thing. It was so odd. The day after we recieved the notes I noticed at least seven people also went missing. Including Maria and her little drones. Not that I'm going to miss them any but it just confirmed my fears. They were way ahead of us in the gathering of their army. We were behind with no idea as to how we would get ahead.

At this rate the worlds would be torn apart. The only people I know for sure are on our side are Shane, Cris, Chleo, and Ezekial. Me too of course but no one else. If we don't get serious about our search soon we may not have any other chance at saving everyone.

If my vision of the faces would just come back alittle clearer or if they would only make themselves known to me or Chleo or Ezekial then we could easily out number them soon and get this over before it can truly begin.

We walk into anatomy class just as the late bell rings and we both sigh with relief. If there is one man you don't want mad at you for being late its Mr. O'Neill. He is crazy when your late and never lets you forget it even if its just by a few seconds.

"Barely safe," Cris whispers to me as we take our seats in the back of the class.

For awhile I stare out the window looking as the world outside moves on unaware of the sad event that lies just around the corner. I want to laugh when Mr. O'Neill's voice breaks me from my happy daze to introduce a new student.

"Class," he begins in his meloncholy tone. "This is Drake Everdean. I expect you all to give him your warmest of welcomes. Now pay attention as he introduces himself to the class."

The poor soul stands up in front of the class looking shy, alittle like a small child being scolded, and very familiar. "I am Drake. I moved here about four days ago from Los Angeles, California. Thats it."

His talk form shrinks to such a stature I never would have been able to guess that when he stood up straight he was monstrously tall. His midnight black hair doing everything it can to hide his face from the world. Like everyone is after him and he doesn't want to be found.

When he passes by my desk I get a glimps of his deep purple eyes and immidiately I know why he is familiar. The knight. He is my opposite. We are the same piece. He is here. He found us. Maybe if we are truly lucky as this they will all find us before its to late. Now I can only sit and wait for the next installment of our little group to come. In the meantime I need to get this Drake guy to open up to me and get him firmly on our side.

hey all! love ya! thanks for reading this. i know its taking me a long time to update but i've been doing sooooo much but i promise i'll update as soon as i can. You guys are the best. R&R
XO ARI
Sign up to rate and review this story