Categories > Original > Romance > divided

Leaving?

by quietliar 0 reviews

Back to Crystal.

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2011-11-03 - Updated: 2011-11-07 - 470 words

0Unrated
Crystal's POV

THREE WEEKS LATER

I'm eating dinner when my phone goes off. I have gotten used to the strange occurance since my first encounter with it. In fact I have become used to alot about this place. I check the phone to find a text from Mycriel. I pull it up and all it says is 'sorry'. I immediately text him back.

ME: 'For what?'
MYCRIEL: 'Wat I'm about to do.
ME: 'Which would be...'
MYCRIEL: 'Leaving'
ME: 'What? Why? What happened?'
MYCRIEL: 'I flipped. I know you have no idea what I'm talking about but Diamond knows and she will help. We are now enemies. Goodbye.'
ME: 'You are crazy. Come home now.'

I sent it but i never did get a reply. I called but the line was dead. I no longer could get to my brother and it was killing after only five minutes. How am I going to survive in this palce without him?

there is a knock at the door and I know I should answer it but whats the point? It won't be my brother and he is the only one I watn to talk to right now. Unfortunately the girl at the door knows how to pick a lock so Diamond justs bursts in anyway.

"Can you believe the nerve of him!" she screams. "To just run off and leave a note? No goodbye at all? Where is he? I need to know what he means by this!"

"Gone," is all I can choke out before i cry.

Eventually I stop and have her give me the note. It is all in our native language. Strange. He never writes things in our tongue. I put the note down and read it to her in English.

"Basically it says I'm sorry, I will miss you, take care, watch my sister, love you. This was his gift of love to you," I say holding out a small black box that she had showed me just before giving me the note.

In the box it is what is known as jewlery here and in our time it is only given to the wealthy and as a family hierloom.

I put it on her and I have to admit it looks amazing. Mycriel always did have good taste. just thinking about him though pains my heart. He is gone and he doesn't plan on coming back. I look at Di and can tell she knows it too and hurts her just as much. he thinks we can do it on our own, but when really we both depend far too much on him.

hey you guys. i know it has been awhile but honestly i have been so super bus. thanks all who are still reading this. R&R
xo ARI
Sign up to rate and review this story