Categories > Original > Romance > divided

Why waste TIme?

by quietliar 0 reviews

what is going on in Micheael's head.

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2011-11-03 - Updated: 2011-11-03 - 631 words

0Unrated
Michael's POV

I see Cis and Di walk in and I smile. Cris waves back but Di won't even look at me. I guess she knows that I'm a traitor and she probably hates me.Just that thought makes my heart ache.If it weren't for the contract I would be on her side. The fact that she probably thinks I'm with Maria nwo hurts too.

they walk into the girl's locker room and I almost run in after them, but Shane comes up to me before I can.

"Yo man," he says. "What you staring at? Is it Di again? Dude you need to ask her out or move on, seriously."

I laugh and say,"I wish but she probably hates me. She just totally ignored me whem she walked in today."

"I bet that was a crusching blow. Well looks like everyones ready. Shall we begin? Would you like the honor or shall I?"

"I will," I mutter to him before raising my voice to address the group. " Alirght everyone I am Michael and this is is Shane, we are the captians of the team. We will be running practice today since our coach is out sick. Now hop in and we will start with a 500 free-style warmup."

They all do as they are told and no surprise that Crystal and Diamond are done far ahead of the rest of them. they continue the course for today an dare finished half way through the time we alotted for practice. they get out to dry off and go home when I go over to talk to them.

"Nice work out there today>"

"Thanks big bro," says Crystal with a smile. "I was so nervous at first but it is knkida fun actually."

Crystal began to ring out her hair and I looked to Diamond for her responce but she seemed to look everywhere but at me. It felt so awkward.

"Well I better go help Shane. Just thought I would say hi," I mutter before lagging back over to Shane.

Practice ends smoothly which helps keep my mind off Di for alittle bit. As soon as i am alone while I lock the pool up she is all I can think of. As I go into the parking lot I expect to be the only one there but sitting on my bike,looking far to good, is a half-pissed hald-sad looking Diamond with her purple Ford Ranger parked right next to my bike.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of seeing a beautiful lady like yourself looking far to lovely on my bike?" Isay in a casual tone though I mean every word and it is hard to contain myself around her.

"The fact that your a bloody traitor. Really the fucking King of the enemy? But that doesn't matter right now. I came to warn you. Mostly becasue I owe you alot, so watch your back. One wrong move and you'll be dead in a second," Di said getting up in my faceand jabbing her fingerin my chest.

I can't take it and I give in. I wrap my arms around her an dkiss her. It should have lasted forever but it didn't.

seh pulls herself away from me and she that she is just as reluctant as I am to separate. tears run down hew face as she says, "It is to late for that shit now. yesterday it might have worked, but no more. I won't let the enemy toy with me. Sorry but I have to go."

I watched her drive away dumbfounded. Yesterday. She would have let it last forever and I would get to keep her if it were yesterday. I have made the worst decision of my life. All because of yesterday.
Sign up to rate and review this story