Categories > Original > Romance > divided

The Dream

by quietliar 0 reviews

a little insight into what Diamond knows

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy - Published: 2011-09-13 - Updated: 2011-09-14 - 390 words

0Unrated
"Well darling it's only natural the girl should want to know about you. You did save her yesterday and all. The glowing parts fine, love. She is on our side for the greater things to come. Though she is more important than you know."

Damn boys are so bloody stupid sometimes. He saw the signs of our group immediately in Micheal. Though he was very wrong about that. My visions have been blurry except the most recent one that I can't seem to shake away.

I'm sitting on a white horse, wearing a heavy suite of shining white armor, in a large white square. All around me there are faintly familiar faces wearing white clothing. I notice we are on a large scale chess board like the one from that scene in Harry Potter. Sitting on a kind of throne in the two 'King' and 'Queen' spots on our sides are, surprisingly, Crystal and Shane.

I look to the opposite side to see who is ruling their side. My heart drops as I see that Micheal is perched on the 'King' seat next to Maria. They still have a lot of empty spaces while ours are nearly full. I've met all of the white members because I seek them out, even if they don't know what they are destined to do.

Crylia the most peculiar of all the ones I have had Cloe and Ezekial fetch out for me. I knew she was Going to be special. Even I have know idea whats ahead of us and I always know whats to come. Guess I'll just have to be like everyone else and wait and see.

---------------------

Somehow we make it to the pool, me in a haze the whole way. I can't remember anything that Crys and I said along our journey. I put out my medical cig out on one of the trash cans, I'll need all my power for whas approaching quickly.

As we walk in we see Micheal. He smiles at us but its to late for friendly gestures. Now that I know who hes with now. I try to hate him for what he will do to Shane, Crys and me. But I'm prepared to do whatever it takes to make sure the Disease doesn't destroy us all. Now its just a matter of time.
Sign up to rate and review this story