Categories > Original > Romance > divided

Talking Behind My Back Are We Now

by quietliar 0 reviews

Um so I may stop this and add a new one but idk. Let me know because I might just give up on it. Mrs_twilautner you no say (I'm serious)

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2011-09-12 - Updated: 2011-09-13 - 462 words

0Unrated
"What are you doing Di," I ask as I approach our locker.She looks around the door and smile at me, around her cigarette of course.

"What does it look like love? You want a drag? I think you would simply love it," she says holdng it out to me.

I think fr a second and grab it from her. It can't be to bad, I mean that hot guy and Di do it, so it can be all bad. Wrong! It was horrible! Why the hell would they smoke this?

I strt to cough and Di laughs as she grabs it back and says "it gets better with time. I promise."

I notice she has pulled a kind of shiny material out of the locker, as she slams it closed. When we start o walk away I ask her about it.

"This," she say, "is a swim suite. Don't tell me you didn't bring one like we planned yesterday. You need it to go in the pool."

Just as I'm about to tell her this is the first I've heard of particular pool clothing my brother runs up and tosses me one. He winks at me and is off again.

I turn to Di and she is watching Micheal's fading form. Her face is so red when she sees that I have noiced her staring. I can't help but laugh.

"Its not funny," she cries deffensively. "He just happened to be running in the direction I was looking!"

"He also jut so happens to be the new swim captian," I say thru giggles. "I'm sure that has nothing to d with why you want to try out tho, right?"

She makes a face at me and I calm it down on the laughs. "I won't tell as long as you tell me what you know about Shane."

She gives me a strange look. "Shane. As in Shane the Shadow? As in your brothers best frined? The extremely hot totally unavailable Shane?"

"Uhhh.... maybe.... I think...."

"He hans in a creepy alley pretty much all the time. He's hella hot and sexy and out of everyones league. Pretty sure he's into guys because he only ever talks to Micheal. Oh and in third grade he was pretty much a glow stick that never died."

All of a sudden a voice behind us says in a joking tone, "tsk, tsk, tsk. Talking about me behind my back again Diamond. Seriously you gotta get over your obsession."


so to anyone who stuck with this story is it any good. I won't update unless people tell me I should keep it going otherwise I think its quiten time if no one wants to read it. Thatnks to all those who do. Love ya. Xo ari
Sign up to rate and review this story