Categories > Original > Romance > divided

Just So Different

by quietliar 0 reviews

Shane's pov

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy,Romance,Sci-fi - Published: 2011-09-06 - Updated: 2011-09-07 - 292 words

0Unrated
Shane's POV

Saved by the bell. I always tought that was dumb. Who had ever been saved by a bell? Especially a school bell? That answer would now have to be me. I had been saved frommaking an ass of myself. God when ever I'm around her I feel helpless and stupid. So stupid I say and do things I normally wouldn't.

Like joke with someone. Help them when they are in trouble just for the sake of helping. Let them sit with me at lunch. Hell I never even talk to people. Its just not who I am. But se is the exception I guess. She is the only one who could do this to me. Anyone else wouldn't have been in that ally let alonehave talked to me.

I had run away. Turn tail and ran the fuck away like some damn antisocial chickenshi loser. To scared to talk to a girl. For once I wish I could have just acted like a normal guy.

Problem is she isn't normal either. When I was around her I could tell. Her brother too. When I told him what I could do he never changed how he acted toward me maybe she could too. But what am I thinking. I don't know her at all and she doesn't know me.

And I plan on keeping it that way.
heyyy guys I'm backish. Sorry its so short. Its a filler really. I'll try to add more soon. I did this on my phone so sorry for bad spelling. Love you all!
Xoxoxoxoxo ari
Ps I'm still in need of a beta for this story and my other one if you could help me out if not that's cool. R&R if you want.
Sign up to rate and review this story