Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dark Side Of The Moon

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 1 review

...leaving a silent shop trying to figure out the mystery that was Gerard behind him.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-01-14 - Updated: 2012-01-15 - 1162 words

0Unrated
Frank`s pov
The beautiful raven haired wolf boy strolls casually out of the comic book store and down the empty, silent street calmly, completely unaware that I had figured out his dark secret. I stare after him watching sadly as the pale skinned man walks away, each footstep perfectly controlled.
“Hey Frank! You alright kiddo?” the balding shop owner asks me concerned and I realise that I was still staring after the stranger, my eyes filled with sorrow.
“Yeah. Fine.” I mumble and place down the comic I had been previously flicking through before he had entered the shop, the brightly coloured, blood splattered pages no longer interesting me as much.
I trudge out of the familiar, welcoming shop, my head lowered and my converse clad feet dragging bitterly on the ground. As I step out into the warm summer air I half heartedly scan the street for any signs of the wolf boy, but he was nowhere to be seen. Chances are he`d be ages away by now, back safe in the forest with his pack.
Sighing I turn up the volume on my IPod and wander aimlessly down the road, wondering why I was so bothered by the absence of the man whom I hadn`t even had a proper conversation with, whose name I didn`t even know. It shouldn`t bother me, in fact right at this very moment I should be preparing to track the shape shifter down and kill him, something that I knew I would never do. I hated harming the wolves, I had loved them since I was little and harming them for revenge was just evil. Besides, that pale skinned, raven haired boy was too beautiful, too perfect to harm.

I miserably make my way down the main street on the boring, insignificant town and make my way to another of my favourite haunts, the music shop. In faded what was onc bright red lettering was a big, bold sign that read “Ryder`s music,”. One of my friends, Gabe`s father owned the shop and she occasionally helped out when she could be bothered to drag her ting ass out of bed. She was sixteen, two years younger than me, and very…strange. Gabe had crimson red hair that was incredibly long and was never seen without her black skull beanie. My only other two friends who also happened to be girls were the brown and red headed Hozzie (Hollie) Bareham and the hazel eyed fishnets loving Alexandria Wednesday Adams, who would kill you if you started humming a certain song.
“Hey Frankie!”
Speak of the devils and the devils shall appear.
The three teenage girls rush over to me as soon as I enter the relatively large, slightly musty smelling shop, were piles and piles of Cds were placed unstably in almost every possible place. Three electric guitars were hung on the wall, they were Gabe’s fathers prized possessions, along with posters of her father`s and hers favourite bands such as Nirvana, Green Day, The Cure, Black Veil Brides and The used.
“Where have you been all day then?” Hozzie asks, leaning casually against the wall nearest the door I had just walked through, sucking on a cherry lollypop, wriggling her perfectly plucked eyebrows suggestively when she sees me looking. I giggle as does everyone else; the girls knew fine well that I was gay. It was one of the things I love most about them, their acceptance. If my parent ever found out…well...it wasn’t something I ever wanted to tell them. As well as having a strong lust for revenge they were not the most accepting and understanding of people.

The door pings alerting Gabe, who was supposed to be working today, but was more interested in her IPod to the fact that a potential customer had just walked in the door.
She groans then when she sees who it was she smiles shyly. “Hey, I`m Gabe. Can I be of any assistance?”
I pay no attention to the shopper, keeping my eyes focused on the floor; thoughts focused on the perfect stranger form the comic store that I would most certainly never see again. I freeze when I hear the melodic, beautiful almost angelic voice speak.
“Hey, I`m Gerard. I`m looking for some new music. Got anything kinda different and like mysterious or something. Maybe something dark and haunting. I don`t want any shitty poppy stuff.”
It was him. The nameless wolf boy from earlier. He was seven more stunning than I remembered, with his tight, black clothing and his ghostly pale skin and casual confident attitude.
“Hey.” He says to the other two girls, who were trying not to stare at his obvious beauty. He smiles but he only looks at me when he does.
“I believe we met earlier in the comic store?” He questions, casually extending his left arm towards me, the movement confident and friendly and yet almost professional like.
“Yeah.” I nod, not sure whether I should talk to this man or not, knowing what he was. If my family ever found out that I had a conversation with a wolf and didn`t kill it, they would be absolutely livid.
“Your Frank Iero right?” it didn`t sound much like a question to me but I nod uncertainly, finding myself unable to lie as I begin to lose myself in his deep intelligent hazel green eyes.
Alexandria frowns slightly. “How did you know Frankie`s name?”
Gerard shrugs clearly at ease and in control here. “I heard it around somewhere, it`s a very small town you know.”
“Yeah.” I agree, wanting to get out of here, away from this boy soon and yet not wanting t tear my gaze away from his intense one either. “It is small, very small.”
“I don`t think I’ve ever seen you around here before thigh? Are you new to the town?”
Gabe asks, retuning with a handful of Cds for Gerard.
“Nah, I live nearby, on the outskirts I guess. Don`t come into the main town often, I`m not really a fan of huge, nosy crowds.”
“Well that`s a shame, so I guess you don`t like concerts much then, huh?”
He shake his head, an almost wishful glint in his eyes. “I`ve never had the chance to go to one, my parents are pretty strict about me and my brother going out places.”
“Oh well that suck.” Hozzie sympathises. “My rents used to be a bit like that too.”
“Yeah, well I`d better be going.” Gerard tells us, still looking only at me, like right in my eyes. I swear it was almost like he was reading my thoughts. “Nice meeting you guys.”
He calls as he struts out of the shop, leaving a silent shop trying to figure out the mystery that was Gerard behind him.
Sign up to rate and review this story