Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The World Is Ours

Chapter Twenty - Torture

by McrmyBVBparawhore

She smiled sadly, knowing that it would probably be the last time that she thought of Killjoys as amazing, creative people instead of things that she needed to kill, to dispose of.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-01-15 - Updated: 2012-01-15 - 2108 words

?Blocked
A/N Okay so if you're not a big fan of gore, you might want to skip a certain part of this chapter. I personally don't think that it's too bad, I think that I could've gone into a lot more detail, but some people might not be a fan of it. If you're not into gore, then I'll just do a small A/N when it's coming up and I'll put another one when it's finished. Anyways, thankies to Lenorebear for reviewing the last chapter, I really appreciate it! Please review, I love hearing what you all think! Sorry for any mistakes or typos. Enjoy ;)



Chapter Twenty - Torture



Radio woke up after passing out again. She kept passing out, her skin was getting paler and she always seemed to have dark circles underneith her eyes.
"I really wish you weren't so sick all the time." Lo said to her cousin, while she handed her a cup of coffee.
"I know, me too. I wish I knew what was wrong with me." She'd still not told anyone that she had cancer, she didn't know how to tell them. Only Jet knew about her illness.
"So, how's things going with Jet?" Lo grinned and looked at her boyfriend and Jet, who were talking in the kitchen. She could only just see them, but Ghoul saw her and he smiled back at her.
"Things are great, they couldn't be better between us. How about you and Ghoul?"
She blushed. "Things are amazing. He's the first guy that I've dated that isn't an asshole."
"Yeah, he's a really nice guy . . . plus you've dated some real dicks."
"Yeah, I kind of have." She said with a small smile on her lips.


"So, how's things going with Lo?" Jet asked Ghoul.
Ghoul grinned. "Oustandingly well. She's an incredible person and I really fucking love her . . . plus the sex is amazing."
"I didn't need to know that!"
Ghoul laughed.
"How's Poison doing?" Jet asked. It'd been two days since she'd walked out and he was worried sick about her. The only reason he was trying to hold himself together was because he had his daughter to look after.
"I think Better Living has something to do with it." Ghoul said.
"You don't think she'd just mad at him?"
"Even if she was still pissed with Poison, she would've come back because of Bandit, she wouldn't just leave her own daughter behind. We all know how much she loves Bandit and Poison."
Jet nodded, it made sense.
Radio walked over and wrapped her arms around Jet's torso.
"Hey, you." She kissed his cheek and he smiled.
"Hey, you. How you feeling today?"
"I'm good, but can I talk to you privately for a second?"
"Sure." He stood up and he walked into their bedroom with her.
She lay down on their bed and Jet lay next to her.
"Something wrong?"
"I've been feeling light headed all day and I think I'm burning up, do I feel warm to you?" She asked him.
He put the back of his palm on her forehead. His eyes widened when her temperature felt dangerously high.
"Holy fuck! Why didn't you tell me you felt this bad? Your head feels like it's on fucking fire, Radio!"
"It's that bad?" She asked, sadly.
"Why?"
"Why what?"
"Why are you asking if it's that bad?"
She closed her eyes. "Because I've been feeling weeker each day. It's gonna happen soon, Jet. I can feel it."
"Don't say that."
"Why shouldn't I? It's the truth. We both know that I'm dying, Jet."
"Do you want to tell them?"
She shook her head. "No, I don't want to tell them, but I think I need to now. I don't think I'll be here by the end of this week. I should've told them sooner, but I just couldn't. I couldn't bring myself to do it."
"So we're telling them soon?"
She nodded. "I'll have to."



"Alexandria." Dr. Isoda said while Acid was in the cell with Lypse, Steph, Pen and Ella.
"What?" She growled.
"We have decided that the chip will be inserted today. We wish for you to come with us now."
She looked at Lypse with her green wide and worried eyes. They both thought that she'd have more time, but they knew that they were wrong.
"What? No, it can't happen today, I-"
"The day that you have the chip inserted in is not your choice, Alexandria. We have already decided that it will happen today. Dr. Lendoneo has already prepaired the equipment for the presidure."
She was out of time. "Lypse, when you get out of here, promise me something?"
He nodded.
"Tell Death that I love her and I'm sorry. Tell Poison that I'm sorry that it was stupid that I just ran away, I should've handled it better. Tell him that I love him and that I'll always love him. Tell him everything that I told you, just please don't forget to tell him about Cyanide. Don't let her hurt anyone."
"I promise, if we get out of here, I'll tell them. God I wish didn't end like this for you." He wrapped his arms around her.
"I know. I'm so sorry."
Pen, Ella and Steph joined in on the hug, too.
"I'll miss all of you. I'm so sorry."
"We need to leave. Now." Dr. Isoda said.
She pulled away and the Draculoids grabbed her by her arms and guided her back down the hall.
People stared at her again.
"Never let them take you alive." One of them said.
"Keep running!" Some of them shouted
"Die with your mask on!" Some of them shouted again.
She smiled sadly, knowing that it would probably be the last time that she thought of Killjoys as amazing, creative people instead of things that she needed to kill, to dispose of.


A/N The bloodiness starts here incase you don't want to read it ;)


It didn't take long for them to get to the room where the chip would be inserted. She expected the room to be like the rest of the rooms in the Better Living centre, she thought it would be white and boring, but it was the complete oposite. The room was black and it was dimly lit, there was a surgery table in the middle and there was a spot light on it. But the thing that surprised Acid the most was that there was a recording camera on a tripod.
"Why is there a camera?" She asked, confused.
"Why do you think? We are going to record what happens to you, Alexandria. You see, we aren't just going to insert the chip. We are going to replace the bones in your arm with a special type of metal that my company has created. This metal will make you stronger and if any Killjoys get in your way, you will be able to crush them. We will be doing more to you, but we do not want to waste anymore time than we already have, so we will not be explaining it to you now, we will be explaining what we did after you have had the surgery."
They had to force her onto the table and strapped her down. They'd removed her clothes so she was only wearing her bra and panties.
Dr. Lendoneo grabbed one of the knives on the operating table and pressed it to her skin.
That was when Acid started to panic.
"I'm not even going to be unconscious?" The words came out so quickly out of her mouth that she wasn't sure if she even understood them herself.
"No, you will be awake through out it." Dr. Lendoneo said to her.
Her heart started beating even faster.
The blade was pushed into her skin, making her scream. Dr. Lendoneo dragged the blade down her arm until it reached her wrist, there was blood everywhere since the cut was extremely deep.
He he put his hands on either side of the wound and he pulled it apart so that he could see the bone in her arm while Acid carried on screaming because of the pain.
He grabbed an unfamiliar peice of equipment with one hand and he placed it on Acid's bone. The peice of equipment broke the bone in half.
"STOP! PLEASE, STOP!" She begged and screamed with tears streaming down her face.
He ignored her as if she'd never even screamed at him. He removed half of the bone that he'd snapped in half. Acid felt like she was going to throw up, she'd seen many horror films in her twenty years of existance, but nothing compared to this. Watching it happen to you, feeling the pain of being tortured, it didn't even come close to blood and gore in horror movies.
While she was distracted, he snatched the other half of the bone out of it's sockit. She howled in pain and threw her head back.
"KILL ME! PLEASE, JUST KILL ME!"
Again, he ignored her.
He grabbed the metal bone that would replace the one he just removed. He slid it in, but she passed out from the amount of blood she'd lost before he could do anything else that would cause her pain beyond belief.


A/N This is where the bloodiness ends. Sorry if you don't like gore, I just wanted to try doing something a little different ;)


When Acid woke up, everything was sore, and when she said everything, she meant everything . Her left arm was sore, her left hand was sore, her neck felt like it was on fire and the pain that was distracting her the most was the pain in her ribs.
She was lying down on a bed in what looked like a hosptial room, but there was nothing like a t.v. or paintings on the walls, it was just a plain white room.
"Hello, Alexandria." Her mother said.
"What happened to me?" She asked with a week voice.
"You became like us, honey."
She could tell what they did to her was painful, but she couldn't remember what actually happened. She knew that it was probably a good thing that she didn't remember, she didn't want to remember the pain.
"You're stronger now, Lexia. You've had some bones replaced. You had injections near your ribs, the injections make your muscles stronger. For the first few months, you will need to have them once a week, but after that you will not have to have then again."
"Why do I still feel the same as I did before? Why aren't I being controlled yet?" She still felt exactly the same as she did before, she was definately still Acid Bullets.
"It can take a week or two for the chip to activate, but don't worry, it will happen soon, honey."
She hated how she still treated her like she was her daughter. This person that they'd become wasn't her mother, they were a machine, but at least the person who used to be he father wasn't treating her like his daughter anymore.
"You were awake while they removed a bone in your arm, but you had passed out before they replaced the bones in your left hand." Her 'father' said.
"They did it to my hand, too?"
He nodded. "You will be our most useful weapon against Killjoys, especially the Fabulous Killjoys. We have observed you and Party Poison, he would not be able to kill his own wife and the mother of his child, even if you weren't Acid Bullets anymore, he wouldn't be able to bring himself to kill you, we know that for a fact."
She was about to argue with him, but then she tried to imagine if the situation was reversed, if it was Poison that this had happened to, would she be able to kill him? Even if he was no longer himself, would she be able to kill her husband, the father of her child? No, she wouldn't, because she knew that somewhere, Poison would still be in there and if he loved her as much as he said he did, she knew that he wouldn't be able to do that to her.
"You will be able to leave this room in a few days, until then, your body as to ajust to the improvements we have made."
Acid scoffed at the word 'improvement', they hadn't improved her, they'd ruined her. She'd never be the same person again once the chip had activated. She'd be like her perants. She'd be another one of Better Living's play toys. She'd be nothing.
Sign up to rate and review this story