Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When The Mute Man Speaks

When The Mute Man Speaks

by mcr-paramore-bvb 1 review

Frerard eventually

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-01-11 - Updated: 2012-01-12 - 504 words

0Unrated
"Mrs. Donna Way?" The doctor asked confidently, shuffling the papers on his clipboard. "Yes?" She softly replied. Mr. Way held tightly onto Donna's shaking hands. "Congratulations, you're going to have a healthy baby boy. Donna let out a cry of joy and kissed her husband fiercely. Finally, they could start a family.

They say a gay baby is born in every awkward silence. Donald joked to his wife while she was pregnant that their child would be born gay. Every conversation they had, there was an awkward silence. And in that awkward silence, Donald would point to his nose, and point to Donna's protruding stomach. She would often tell him to shut up, that she would love him no matter what sexuality her baby was.

On April 9, a baby was born. That baby's name was Gerard Arthur Way. Now, Gerard had been born differently than other babies. Most of the babies that are born, cry. Gerard was born with his eyes wide open not making a sound. His hazel-green eyes stared deep into the doctor's soul.

Any doctor could tell you, that Gerard's birth was unusual. Everytime they slapped him across the ass, he wouldn't cry. Just look into their eyes, like a sad puppy. As if he felt the pain, he just didn't understand why they had hit him.
The doctors realized the child was indeed alive and well, and took him into the nursery to be cared for, with the other normal children.

Two years later, the Way's welcomed home Gerard's baby brother, Mikey Way.

=======================================================================================
Gerard's POV

"Gerard, get your ass up for school!" Mikey started shaking me. I blinked twice, and nodded to him. "Come ON! I'm late to see Alicia for my bass lesson!" I just had to smile. Mikey denies liking her, even though it's completly obvious.

Once Mikey stopped fucking bothering me, I got dressed. I put on a pair of black skinnies and Mikey's Anthrax tee, which I stole. Ha, serves you right for waking me up, Mikes. Once I finished getting dressed, I went downstairs for some breakfast.

"Hey honey, how did you sleep?" Mom asked me. I gave her a thumbs up and a lopsided smile. "Good. Good. You okay driving Mikey and yourself to school today? I gotta go to work ear- Oh SHIT! I'm going to be late, love ya guys! Don't forget to eat dinner!" And she was out the door in a flash.

"Well, should we get going, Gee. Or are you still eating?" He laughed, pointing to my spoon. I forgot to get anything to go with my spoon, so I had been sitting there with a spoon in my hand. I shook my head at Mikey, and grabbed my keys.

Once we got to the high school, I felt something in the air. Was I going to get beaten up AGAIN? I started shaking. "Whoa, Gee. Calm down. It'll be okay. Me and Ray are here for ya!" He opened his door and got out. Another day in torture.
Sign up to rate and review this story