Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dream For The Dead

Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 1 review

I felt that this boy could see me for a reason…

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-01-15 - Updated: 2012-01-17 - 855 words

0Unrated
Gerard`s pov
We found the others after about ten frantic minutes of searching. In cheesy, totally not scary in the slightest horror films they make it seem so fucking easy to find a ghost. Just follow the creepy, crooked path to the old haunted house and they will be there, waiting to jump out and scare you, dragging a bunch of rotting metal chains behind them. Yeah, in real life, or in the afterlife I suppose I should say, not so easy.
“Fuckin` finally!” My younger glasses wearing, equally pale and dead brother, Mikey exclaims, throwing his long skinny stick like arms up in the air out of relief when he spots sight of one of the girls.
“Hey, E.T! Where the fuck have you been?!” He calls and rushes over to the long brown haired ghost girl. Emily Toye, or E.T to us, her friends had been dead for the longest, the first of our little joyful music loving group to be bumped off. She loved animals and candy, though it made her hyper. She always wore her signature black leather jacket with a flaming skull on the back and today was no exception.
“Nowhere much, the concert was cool. Sucks we couldn`t sneak in and get our shit signed.” She shrugs and jumps down from where she was sat a few metres off the dirty, littered ground, landing silently on it next to us with the grace and agility of a ballerina.
That was a good point about the whole being dead thing, it was impossible to bump into things, spill stuff ECT. Which was good for me, in my life I had been a total and complete klutz since the day I could crawl. A bad point was like, Emily pointed out was that so few people could see us, so it could get kind of lonely sometimes, which was why as annoying as we all could be sometimes, we all stuck together in our own little odd group.
“We`d better go find the others.” Mikey says and E.T nods once before stretching lazily.
“Got any idea where they might be?” I ask the two.
“Dunno.” Mikey shrugs his thin shoulders at me, proving to be helpful just as he always was.
“I bet you any money that Sarah, Zavy, Rose and Analeigh will be sneaking about backstage somewhere. Most likely in the bands dressing room.”
I smile and nod. That did sound like the three girls. Sarah Johnstone, the black and green haired seventeen year old was always hyper and bubby, full of confidence. In fact the smoky eyed girl could sometimes be too confident for her own good. Xaviara Stewart or Zavy as we all called her was loved adventure, her exotic name suiting the black haired girl right down to a tee. Rose Emily Elby had shoulder length brown red and blue hair, something that would have looked strange on anyone but her. She was outgoing and loved her friends and would not normally be shy. And last but by no means least, Analeigh Grace Blackburn, who we sometimes called “Gracie” just to irritate the icy blue eyed girl. She also loved adventure, was extremely upbeat and talked like a typical Aussie. Probably because she was one through and through.
So creeping around, unable to be sighted by the band members, watching them like the creepers they were, seemed exactly like something the three ghosts would do. And who could blame `em? If you had been granted the ability to sneak around your favourite band`s dressing room after a show without being seen, you would wouldn`t you?
“So where are Bob and Ray?” She shrugs, following Mikey who had begun to make his way back inside the building and into the spacious concert hall, calling out the names of each of our friends, his voice growing higher and higher as his patience grew thin.
We found Bob and Ray messing about on stage, running around madly chasing each other with brightly coloured glow sticks, using them as swords and pretty much just acting like the total morons they were. The sandy haired lip tined boy with piercing blue eyes and the wild dark haired boys seemed happy to see us, immediately trying to get us to join in too. The girls however were not happy bunnies when we finally managed to pull them away from backstage, where they were trying not to drool as they watched their heroes.
“C`mon, we`d better go.”
“Oh but why?!” Zavy wails. “We ain`t got nowhere better to be ya know. We`re dead.” she states bluntly.
“Well no but…” I sigh and run a slightly trembling pale hand through my tangled crimson hair, wondering if now was the time to tell them what had happened tonight, that I had been seen.
As much as I didn`t want to tell them, the thoughts had been driving me mad all evening, besides for once I actually had a good feeling about something. I felt that this boy could see me for a reason…
Sign up to rate and review this story