Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dream For The Dead

Ghosts, wandering here and there

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 1 review

But someone catches his eye...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-01-05 - Updated: 2012-01-06 - 1001 words

0Unrated
Breaking way from the noisy, bustling crowd, the small group of friends slowly made their way out of the large, still screaming concert hall, adrenaline still buzzing wildly in their veins. The concert had been amazing, everything they had expected it would be and more. They could still hear the deafening cheers from the crowd, and they could still taste the excitement from when their heroes had stepped out onto the brightly lit stage. The five teen`s throats were dry and ached from all of their yelling and singing along enthusiastically, but it was well worth it just to have been here.
“Guys?” Gabe begins quietly, looking a little embarrassed. “I have to pee…” she admits flushing a little as her friends giggle at her un-needed shyness.
“Why are you telling us that?” Frank asks a confused, look on his young face that had turned a little pink.
“Well…I don`t wanna go on my own. This place is huge and I don`t want to get lost or something.”
“oh.” He nods, and mutters something about going to get a drink and rushes off, leaving the girls laughing at him.
“Boys.” Hester grins and stretches lazily, before wrapping her arm loosely around one of her best friends shoulder and begins leading her towards the semi clean bathrooms.
“Well I think I`m gonna go and see how much they`re selling the shirts over there for.” Hozzie tells Kate, who was checking her phone for any new messages, scowling when the only one was from her slightly overprotective parents.
“I think there twenty something quid, I checked `em out on the way in.” the two girls slowly make their way over to inspect the band shirts closer, narrowing their eyes at the price but hand their hard earned money over anyway.

Frank paid for his overpriced can of diet, cherry coke, reluctantly handing over the last of his money and strolls away, scanning the busy room for the girls. His mind was troubled; images of the red haired pale skinned boy that nobody apart from him seemed to see were swimming through his head. Spotting Gabe and Hester heading out of the bathrooms a few metres away from him, he waves madly and begins to run over to them, wanting to get out of here was soon as he could. Now that the excitement of hearing his heroes play was beginning to wear off, the building was beginning to feel a little spooky.
He nears the two girls, but someone catches his eye. A crimson haired, skinny jean wearing, ghostly pale boy to be exact. The strange, almost ghostly looking boy meats Frank inquisitive gave, his unique intelligent hazel eyes staring straight back into Frank`s, unblinking. Frank was not a superstitious person, but he felt as though this odd boy was looking straight into his soul.
“Hey, Frankie!” Hozzie, Hester, Gabe and Kate wave at their friend, calling his name loudly across the room.
Coming out of his trance, he tears his eyes away from the red head for a second, to see his friends staring at him, their eyes full on concern.
“Are you okay?” Gabe asks him, walking over to him.
Frank shakes his head to try and clear it and nods. “Yeah, fine.”
“As long as you’re sure.” She smiles kindly at him and grabs hold of one of his arms, Frank allows the girl to propel him way form the concert hall and out of the building. Before he walks out of the door, Frank allows himself a short, brief glance back over his shoulder to where the boy had been stood; staring at him, but there was nobody there.


Gerard`s pov
I stare at the tattooed boy curiously meeting his chocolate brown, inquisitive gaze, wondering if it was possible that he was able to see me. I can see the strange look of confusion on his young face, and the slight fear in his eyes as he stared. It was a usual reaction to seeing one of our kind, fear. Though we would never wish harm on the living, those few gifted people who were able to see us normally were terrified of us, simply because we were not natural. We restless spirits struck fear into the living; even those who could not see us could sense that there was something there. They would feel the temperature drop, or hear a faint whisper.
The dark haired boy was still staring at me, a small, confused frown forming on his young face as he tries to figure me out.
“Hey, Frankie!” the boy, Frankie looks over his shoulder, regretfully tearing his eyes away from mine, to look at the small group of music loving girls who had shouted him. He follows them out of the rapidly emptying building, and I feel a small twinge of sadness as he goes. It had been so long since one of the living had noticed me.
“Hey, Gerard!” A lanky, geeky looking boy with brown hair and glasses runs up behind me, laughing at my slightly irritated face.
“Wasn`t that concert just the best ever?!” Mikey, my younger, equally deceased brother gushes excitedly and I groan mentally, knowing that he would not shut up all night.
“Go bug someone else, Mikes.”
“Oh but Gee!” he whines, pouting childishly. “I wanna talk with you.” He narrows his eyes at me suspiciously, as I slowly walk away from the spot where I had seen the living boy, glancing sadly over my shoulder to try and get one last look at him.
“Didn`t you enjoy the concert?”
“I did, I just…never mind.” I sigh, not wanting to tell him that I had been seen by an actual living person.
“Oh well whatever. C`mon…” He pulls impatiently on the worn sleeve of my Misfits hoodie. “We`d better go find the girls before they get into trouble or something. You know what they`re like.”
Sign up to rate and review this story