Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Call me what you want, but I'm real

Chapter Eighteen - Gerard

by lalatherapist16 1 review

We had to move. And fast.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-01-16 - Updated: 2012-01-17 - 2227 words

0Unrated
“Gerard, what are we going to do when we get there?!” Frankie shouted as I sprinted down the the street. I tightened my hand on his and ran faster, my fangs snapping into place. He gasped and flagged out behind me, his feet not even on the ground anymore.

“Well I'm going to change him. Vamps aren't harmed by many spell, ya know? Unless they're personalized to them, that is.” I took the corner, probably breaking speeding laws on foot. Jamie and the boys kept up with me somehow. Must be a ghost thing. In not time at all, we were in front of the apartment building, looking up at Lee's window.

I looked at Frankie. “Trust me?” I asked quietly. He nodded.

“Of course I trust you. But what-” I cut him off, wrapping one arms around his waist and jumping. I didn't bother looking around, do to it being about one in the morning.

My fingers caught the window seal easily. I couldn't tell if Frankie was gasping or trying to scream. Whatever he was doing, I hushed him.

“I got ya, I got ya. Can you open the window love?” I murmured smoothly. He nodded and a finger through the air.

The window flew open with a quiet swishing noise. Trying to be gentle, I pushed him through it. I followed closely, keeping my knees tight to my chest. A knock on the door made me and Frankie jump.

Much like an animal, I pushed off my legs and hurled across the room. I threw Frankie a glance as he scrambled to his feet. Before I opened the door, I shook my hair out and fixed my shirt.

Standing there were two people right around my age. They looked like they should be off modeling underwear or swimsuits instead of waiting here for me.

The girl had a small build. She was about the same height as Frankie and just as thin. Her boobs dominated her body, but didn't look fake.

And the guy. The guy made me want to laugh and groan at the same time. I don't know how it was possible, but he was even shorter than my Frankie and had a huge bulge going down his leg. And I wasn't trying to look.

He hand on a pair of skinny.........jeans would be too long. Skinny jean-shorts.

Little Miss tits cleared her throat. “Um, hi. We're Lee's friends.” she blushed, biting her lip. I raised my eyebrows, leaning against the door frame slightly. For some reason, I liked making them nervous. “Uh....are you Shadow?”

Oh. So she's the one he talked to about me. I nodded, a slow smile touching my lips.

Her blush deepened. “So I guess you two are.......uh.....busy. Can you tell him that Laura and Anthony stopped by?” I nodded and stepped back, closing the door on them.

Once I couldn't hear their footsteps anymore, I sighed and turned to face Frankie. He came over and put his arms around my waist. Mine wound around his shoulders.

For one peaceful moment, it was just us. Frankie gasped and shivered against me. “Um, Shadow?” my head snapped up at Lee's voice.

He was standing in the doorway to his room, a pair of pajama pants covering his legs, staring at us. I sighed heavily, pushing Frankie to the side gently.

“Lee we,” I gestured to the three of us “need to have a talk.” I turned and pulled Frankie to the couch, patting the space next to me.

His face stayed blank as he crossed the room and sat next to me. I put my hand on his knee like I did when I told Mikey our Dad had left.

“Look, this is a very long story, so I'm just gonna give you the harsh, short version. It's probably gonna hurt the hell outta you, but we don't have time to do this the nice way.”

He nodded, his eyes shimmering with tears. I continued, my voice sounding cold even to me.

“Okay. I'm in love with Frankie, not you. He's my boyfriend. He's also a witch. And I know that because I'm a vampire. And you have a very hard choice to make right now. Either you have me turn you into a vamp and come with us or you stay here and die when the other witches' spell hits you.”

I'd gotten the gist of the spell on our way here. The elders were planning on casting a state wide spell that made any human that has been close to a vamp in the last month suicidal. Apparently, that was how the Blood Wars had began.

Frankie tapped my shoulder as Lee's eyes snapped shut. I leaned back so he could whisper to me. “Just a little harsh, love.” he murmured softly. I shrugged.

Lee caught our attention as he started laughing. I shot a look at Frankie, who shook his head. “Yeah, you're a vampire. And I'm a werewolf. When do we fight over Bella?”

I sighed, catching his chin and made him look at me. “Oh, haha. A Twilight joke. Now, you'd know if you were a werewolf from the second you were born. And I want you to watch this.”

My body went through the usual changes as my fangs popped out in my closed mouth. The blood rushed to my face, making my cheeks blush and my lips go from pink to full out cherry red. My whole body became even more sensitive then it already had been.

I closed my eyes and sighed, parting my lips enough so the cool air that filled Lee's apartment touched my fangs. “So you're gonna kill me now, right Shadow?” Lee's whisper made my eyes snap open.

“No! The whole reason we're here is because I don't want you to die because of me.” I nearly shouted. He flinched, his eyes brimmed with unshed tears. “Now tell me. Do you want me to change you into a vampire?” I asked, my tone and voice softer.

Our eyes locked and he nodded. Just then, a freezing gust of air rushed around us. Frankie gasped again.

“Gee, the spell! Do it now! Hurry, I'll try to ward it but I don't know how long it will work!” he said in a rush. The air around us warmed slightly.

I nodded and reached for Lee. His heart sped as I pulled him up onto my lap. One arm went around his back while the other was tilting his head back.

He shivered under my hands and lips. In one fluid movement, my lips were parted and my fangs were piercing his skin. I heard his hiss as he wrapped his arms around my neck.

No, I've never changed anyone before, but it was pretty simple. Trading blood is something that's pretty hard to forget.

I tightened my arms around his back as he started to sag slightly. His heart was nearly humming under my hand it was beating so fast. I forced myself to remove my mouth from his neck and turn him around.

He leaned back against me, completely limp. I brought my wrist to my mouth with a sigh. Ignoring the fact that I fucking hate needles, I bit down into my flesh, my veins digging into a vein.

I sucked on the twin holes, bringing the blood to the surface before I moved it up to Lee's mouth. He flinched when I pressed my wrist to his lips.

Before I had to tell him what to do, his lips closed over th holes. A hiss was drawn from my clenched teeth as his tongue flicked over my skin.

He bit the space around the holes in my skin, sucking harder. Frankie wrapped his arms around me, whispering in my ear. “You okay?”

I nodded, not trusting my voice. When my head started to get light, I pulled my arm away from Lee's mouth. He whimpered and tried to pull it back weakly.

“No ya don't.” I smiled, putting my arms around his waist. “Now, before you get too loopy off my blood, what do you want to take with you? Cause you're not coming back.”

He giggled, already zonked as a frat boy. “Ready my mind. I know you ca-an!” he sing-songed it. I rolled my eyes and scanned his head quickly.

In two seconds, I knew what he wanted to take and where it all was. I slipped him off my lap and turned to see Frankie staring at me. “What?” I asked, standing up, offering him my hand. He took it and let me pull him into my arms.

He raised up onto his tiptoes and whispered in my ear. “Is it going to be like that when you change me?” I eased my arms around his waist, pulling him closer to me.

“Well, not exactly, love. But mostly, yes.” I whispered back, trailing my lips down his neck. Lee laughed from the couch, truly blood drunk now.

I pulled away from Frankie, chuckling quietly and rolling my eyes again. “Can you watch him? Make sure he doesn't drunk dial anyone?” I peck him on the lips quickly, not waiting for him to answer. He sighed and sat next to Lee.

Once I'd gathered up a bunch of clothes and everything else Lee had showed me, I zipped his bag shut and headed back to the living room. There was a slight gasp as I shut the door.

Lee was staring at the wall, his eyes huge and glossy. “Frankie, come here.” I said sharply. He threw a desperate look at me. “Now. Please.” Looking confused and scared, he did as I asked, coming to stand by my side.

I let out a soft sigh that was drowned out by Lee's cry of pain. Blood dripped from his mouth from the place his fangs had pierced his lip. Frankie hid behind me and I patted his shoulder.

Lee looked at me, his face a mask of pain and confusion. I pulled the small black cloth out of my pocket and went to kneel in front of Lee. “It's happened to all of us. After a little practice, you stop doing it.” I said, getting ready to dab up his blood. “Wait, open your mouth a little more.”

HE did as I told, letting the pooled blood fall off his lip and drip onto the white carpet below us, I smiled at him, closing his mouth and wiping the extra blood off his lips.

I folded the cloth up and put it back in my pocket. He took my hand and I pulled him to his feet. I took out my phone as he changed in his soon to be old room

K G B THERE IN A FEW

DID U GET A VAN?

I GOT BETR

HUH?

ULL C IN BOUT 2MIN B W8TING

K

Lee stepped out of his room while I returned my phone to my pocket. I grabbed his and Frankie's hands pulling them up onto the couch and to the window.

Frankie whimpered. “Aw, c'mon, Gee? The window again?” I nodded as Lee looked at us in confusion. As an answer to his unasked question, I picked him up with one hand and tossed him out the window.

I felt a small swell of pride when he didn't scream. Frankie gasped as I scooped him up bridal style in my arms and stepped out onto the small ledge.

I looked down, spotting Lee on his back, with shock plastered on his face. Frankie clutched onto me as I jumped.

My feet landed on either side of Lee's head. He squealed and looked up at my smirking face. “Land on your feet or back?” I asked, setting Frankie down.

“Back.” he groaned. Frankie and I pulled him to his feet as headlights flashed in our eyes.

“Oh....My.......Goddess!” I put my hand over my mouth as the limo pulled up next to us. The window rolled down, a grinning Mikey behind it.

“So.....how much?” he asked, raising his eyebrows. I strutted forward, hands on my hips.

“Just a few vials.” laughter floated out from inside. The door opened and the three of us climbed in. Everyone was there.

Nell, Sen, Christian, Lee, Jamie, Cody, Justin, Mikey and Frankie were all scattered around the large compartment, and a small girl who looked just like Nell had a long time ago. I smiled at our huge family.

The driver was a human, by the smell of him. I gave him the directions to our street, gaining strained glances from Mikey and Frankie.

“We need to get some stuff too. We say nothing about what's happened. Got it?” I looked at them. They both nodded.

We rolled to a stop at the curb in front of our houses. “And remember. Say nothing. Not a thing.” I stressed. They nodded and I opened the door.

I opened the door, letting a cold breeze flutter in. “And.....go!” I ducked out of the quickly, followed by the tow closest people to me.







Sorry it took so long guys! Just a lot a lot a lot is going on now! For more details, look at the 6th chapter in Why'd you even bother. Gotta go!

Hugs and Shrimp,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story