Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Call me what you want, but I'm real

Ignore the Whore!

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

An A/N about everything that's been happening

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-06-06 - Updated: 2012-06-07 - 320 words

0Unrated
I now have two baby birds I have to raise, a lot of plans for the summer, AFW is at the end of the month and I still have to get some stuff done for the second day. Long story short, when I have time, I'll write and post. I'll try to get more chapters up in my older stuff like this and The Pained Life of Emily Lee. No promises, but after the 4th of July, I should be back with a vengeance and ready to break down the walls.

Also, I've noticed people are leaving ficwad because of an idiot spouting shit. Don't ever stop doing something you love cause one little bitch doesn't like you. I know that fire some people, writing is their life. Don't ever doubt you're abilities. If you know what I'm talking about and what I mean, trust me. Nearly ten times a school year I have to get in front of 700 people in a dress I can't move in and sing. And I have the worst stage fright ever. But I suck it up.

Why? Cause I love to sing. I'm good at singing. Sure I know people who are better than me and people who are worse than me. But that doesn't stop any of us. Cause choir is a family.

Ficwad reminded me of choir. If you're new to our little world, once upon a time, we were like a huge family. But sometimes in families, there's a little road whore that tries to break it up. Again, if you know what I'm talking about, you know who that road whore is in our case.

Ignore the whore! If you want to stand against her with me, write your own A/Ns entitled Ignore the Whore.

I love all the fans and friends I've gathered on here and I hate anybody who tries to hurt them.

Hugs and Heart,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story