Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Boy Next Door

Dinner Time

by ERGoddess 1 review

"You try anything and I'll scream."

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2012-01-16 - Updated: 2012-01-17 - 1265 words

1Exciting
I froze, his voice ringing in my ears like he had shouted it. "Br-br-Brendon." I said. He put his hand on my shoulder and turned me around. He smirked yet his eyes told a whole other story. He was furious.

"And just what do you think you were doing?" He asked, cocking an eyebrow at me.

"Oh you know just..." I laughed nervously but he was not amused. It was time to toughen up or chicken out. I rolled my shoulders and brushed his hand off me. "You know what I was doing." I hissed at him. He was taken back by the animosity in my words but quickly recovered.

"So I do. Trying to get me caught huh? Very clever, babe. But not clever enough." He growled, taking a step towards me. No, he wouldn't do anything. Not in public. Not so close to someone's house. "Fine, call the police. Call the army for all I care. But remember this, Heather. I can't be stopped." he said smirking arrogantly and turned to leave. "Oh, and your family is invited for dinner tonight. Seven sharp." He called over his shoulder. "Can't wait to see you there,"

I bit my lip and watched him go, heart hammering in my chest. Go to Brendon's house...tonight? It terrified me but gave me a brilliant idea. If we were all in the same house I could expose Brendon for what he really was. But how? I didn't exactly have any proof of what he did. I would think of something, I always did.

Dinner consisted of baked fish, yellow rice, flat bread with spinach dip, a salad with fruits and vegetables, and dessert was a type of lemon yogurt called crema de limon. "We should eat here more often," my brother said practically drooling over the food. I rolled my eyes then stopped as I saw Brendon standing at the head of the table, grinning.

"Hello, Heather. Welcome." He greeted me then turned to my family. "Welcome everyone. It's nice to meet you all," Introductions ensued and hands were shook we all got to know each other. I wasn't too sure what scared me more, the fact that Brendon had raped Courtney or that he was such a great actor. My parents were fooled instantly-even my brother and sister! This was going to be a harder challenge than I thought but I was prepared.

"Bren, why don't you show Heather around before we eat?" His mother said before beginning a conversation with my mom.

"Of course. Come on, Heather. Let me give you the grand tour." He said, grabbing my arm and pulled me along. His touch made my skin crawl and I jerked away from him but followed anyways.

"You're not fooling anyone," I whispered venomously as we went upstairs.

He turned and smirked at me. "Is that so? I think I have your family fooled pretty well." he whispered back then grabbed my hair once we up stairs. He pulled me into a room then shut and locked the door.

"You try anything and I'll scream." I warned him backing up as he stepped closer.

"Heather, do you take me as some idiot? I wouldn't try anything now. But, I pulled you in here to tell you that if you say anything, one word, even a hint about what happened and this will be your last night." he threatened me. I laughed once with out humor, crossing my arms over my chest.

"As if you scare me. You wouldn't dare kill me. I don't think you have balls to do that." I said. I waited for the hesitation, the anger in his eyes that I had caught him in a lie but it never came. He only smirked.

"Heather, Heather, Heather," With each word he came closer while I stepped back before tumbling onto the bed. He reached out slowly and stroked my face. "I don't lie about things like that. Killing you would only be as simple as killing a fly. And you know what," he bent down to my ear, whispering each word. "I wouldn't be suspected of a thing," I shivered at his words before he grabbed my hips and hauled me up. "So go on, try to expose me. It'll be the last thing you do in this world."

I jumped as someone banged on the door. "Brendon, stop making out with your girlfriend and come on. We're ready to eat." His brother called.

Brendon sneered at the door and let me go. "Shut up, Daniel! We're coming!" he called back, glaring at the door. Apparently I wasn't the only one on his hit list. He unlocked the door and opened it, stepping out before looking back to me. "Are you coming?" he asked cocking an eyebrow. I nodded and followed after him, my gut twisting painfully. There were only things I were afraid of in this world: Brendon and sumo wrestlers. Brendon had just by passed sumo wrestlers.

I was quiet through out dinner and mainly listened to conversations around me. My mom and Brendon's were taking about how they had decorated their houses. The dad's were thinking of going golfing together, maybe taking their sons with them. My brother, Damien, and sister, Millicent, were pelting Daniel with different questions about where the family had lived and sneaking in questions about the pranks he had played on Brendon-I was definitely going to have to watch my back twice as hard after this. Brendon stayed as quiet as I did, occasionally answering questions when the time came. Every so often he would look to me and smile, winking once. I figured now was as good as any time to expose the sleaze ball.

I reached into my pocket, searching around my cell phone. 'Oh-no!' I thought, searching through my pockets for it. Where could it have-I then looked at Brendon. He smirked at the realization on my face. He had taken my phone when he grabbed my hips. I scowled at him then stood up. "I seem to have lost my cell phone. Brendon, could you help me look for it?" I asked. He stood up and lead me up stairs again, stopping as he reached the landing. "Alright, where is it?" I asked, poking him in the chest.

"Where is-oh you mean your phone?" He said, pulling it out of his pocket. "Very tricky, Heather. I almost fell for it. But you know what gave it away? You kept touching your pocket when we were in my room." He tossed the phone to me then grabbed my chin. "I deleted the recordings already. You know I didn't give you enough credit, Heather. You're more sly than I thought. I like that about you." He kissed my lips then stepped back. "But not sly enough,"

The rest of the dinner continued as normal, ending with my parents thanking Brendon's family for the food and saying they could come for dinner any time. “Goodbye, Heather. Why don't you call me later on?" Brendon called.

"Ooh, Heather's got a boyfriend," Damien and Millicent chimed up.

"Shut up," I growled before they could say anything more. They both said nothing more and stared at me. I didn't care what they thought right now, I was so embarrassed. How could I let him catch me like that? I almost had him! Almost...I stormed into my room and flopped down on the bed. "Brendon, you're going down." I growled, beginning a new plan. I would get him if it was the last thing I do.
Sign up to rate and review this story