Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell Me Where We Go From Here

My Happy Ending

by killjoy_lockandload 0 reviews

Not the legit ending. Just a title. Anyways, Hazel gets home Frank and Hazel talk and an interesting entrance from Mikey. The title is Avril Lavigne.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [!!] - Published: 2012-01-18 - Updated: 2012-01-18 - 732 words - Complete

0Unrated
Sorry it's been a while!! My sister's leaving to go back to college tomorrow, I had midterms this week(still have em tomorrow and Friday) My dance competition is this weekend so I've been at the studio constantly for hours and 2 nights ago I cut my lip pretty bad on the stairs so I've been taking care of that. So I'm all jammed up! But here's the next chapter! Enjoy :)

Hazel’s POV
When I got back home everyone was in the kitchen whispering around, when they heard the door slam, they stopped.
It was that awkward moment of them staring at me and me staring at them.
Nothing was said for about 2 minutes.
"What, you guys talking about me?"
"We were worried about you.."
"I guess I shouldn’t have just ran away like that. Sorry."
"It’s cool. Well I think we’re going in the living room and watch tv, we’ll leave you and Frank to talk."
"Thanks.."
I walked over to the table, Frank’s eyes were glued to the table.
I sat across from him.
"Hey Frank.."
"H-hey."
"Look, I’m not mad. Worried yes, but not mad. Something happened at the little park I went to and it well she made me realize that no matter what in the world happens, I will still love you Frank Iero."
He looked up at me, he looked stressed but a little happiness hid in his eyes.
"I love you Hazel. You know? It scared me when you left. Whose to say you would even be back at all? You could of gotten hurt, or taken or whose to say you didn’t hitch a ride back to Connecticut."
"I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have done it. But you know as much as I love CT, I love it so much more here with you, the guys and Grammy of course, that I could never leave now."
"So what happened at the park?"
"You’ll never believe it but, there’s this little park that I would come to with April and Grammy when we came to visit and when I was there earlier I got a visit from April. She’s what made me realize that I will love you no matter what."
He got up and hugged me for a long time.
"I love you Hazel. Through anything, I will support you with anything and be there when anything comes our way."
"I love you Frank."
We stood there passionately kissing. No tongues, no hands everywhere. Just a sweet embrace.
Until Mikey walked in.
"Oh uh sorry. I just wanted to know, does this dress make me look fat?"
He was wearing this striped dress, fishnets and high heeled boots.
"What the hell Mikey?"
We were both almost falling from laughing so hard.
"Mikes, why are you wearing that?"
"See Gerard and I had an ongoing bet and if either of us lost we had to wear a dress for a whole night."
"And uh, you guys brought this shit over whenever we had sleepovers?"
"Yup."
"Why am I friends with you guys again?"
"Frank don’t judge you know you love it."
"Totally I’m just falling for you Mikey."
"Such sweet sarcasm."
"Mikey just get the fuck out of the room."
He blew a kiss at us and walked out.
"You know sometimes I question why Mikey isn’t gay."
"So true. Well no that that’s over, I’m going to shower to get all this dirt out of my hair and off my face. Want to make some coffee? I’m sure we’ll be up all night with Mikey like that."
"Sure. See you in a bit."
These guys always doing something stupid. Well I’m happy, Frank’s happy, Mikey’s embarrassingly happy and I’m sure the others are laughing their heads off right now. I fucking love them so much.

It was short I know but tell me what you think eh? I'll try to get the next chapter up soon. It could be Friday night when I'm home from day 1 of competition or it could be Saturday night while I'm in the hotel for day 2 of competition or it could be Sunday when day 3 of comp is done. I dunno it'll be up soon, sorry I ramble so much! Okay bye. Hope you liked this chapter.
Sign up to rate and review this story