Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > Battle Of The Bands

Battle Of The Bands

by AtomicHydrogen 0 reviews

30 Seconds to Mars and Paramore are both bands fighting to get the top, but will a single secret ruin it all?

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Crossover,Romance - Published: 2012-01-16 - Updated: 2012-01-16 - 1287 words

0Unrated
Introducing the Bands.



30 Seconds to Mars.



The band consisted of only three members; a lead singer/rhythm guitarist, Jared Leto, lead guitarist, Tom Miličević, and a drummer, Shannon leto.



Jared was known as the beautiful one in the band, especially with the girls. His bright blue eyes stood out, even from a distance. His brown hair was ruffled in a fashion that made others assume he was bad, though he didn't seem it. His cheeks were hollow, his jaw line was strong and his teeth a pearly white. When covered in thick clothing, he appeared to be somewhat skinny, but, luckily for the girls, he wore flimsy shirts, ones that tended to hang when he leaned over the crowd, his muscular torso shown. He wore skinny jeans, and black boots, both of which were perfect for him. He wished to be an actor, and, truthfully, he was an amazing one, he would be big, that much was obvious. He was creative with his hair and had changed it many times, but, eventually, returned to his natural colour. His singing voice was somewhat husky but soothing; it mainly tended to vary. Even though they weren't famous, he seemed to be the most well-known, especially in the area. He often had girls approaching him, most of which wished to hit it off with him, but he wasn't like that. He'd flirt, yes, as he did with many others, but that would be that. Many people had their strange habits, and jared was one of them, he'd sneak into empty houses, then he'd just sit. He had told others it comforted him, but this didn't make it any less strange.



Tom was the youngest in the band, his dark hair was often left to hang over his shoulders, or sometimes he'd scrape it back into a ponytail. His beard was scruffy, though it didn't look bad, not on him anyway. His jawline was more rounder than Jared's or Shannon's, though it was hard to tell, what with it being hidden behind his facial hair. His eyes were a dark brown, though his hair was far more darker, it seemed as if he didn't make much of an effort, but he looked good nonetheless. His clothes tended to vary, he would be seen with a denim or leather jacket, as well as black jeans. Tom wasn't as popular as Jared, that much was certain, but was known in the area. He would have others approaching him, complimenting on his guitar skills, and he'd thank them with a smile. His friends had told him 30 Seconds to Mars would surely make it, and, as always, he believed them. It was hard to doubt this, especially when they made such amazing songs. In his teenage years Tom had been hit in the leg by a bullet, strangely he hadn't felt it, he had only noticed it when lowering his gaze. He had told others of this, and everyone of them had found it hard to believe.



And last but not least, Shannon, Jared's older brother by a mere two years. He didn't resemble his brother, not much anyway. Their jawlines were both strong, and their brows were both similiar, his eyes were much darker for they were a deep brown, they weren't as wide as Jared's blue ones. His hair was much darker than his brother's natural colour, and he never seemed to grow it, he would mainly be seen with it spiked up. Jared and Shannon were both known for wearing sunglasses, even inside, it was as if they had both planned to wear similiar items, though they hadn't.He was more muscular than his brother, but not by much, and often wore the same flimsy shirt that showed his torso when he leaned over. Shannon seemed far more serious than others, his eyebrows, because of their shape, made this so, but he wasn't, he loved to let loose and just have fun along with his friends. Shannon was popular before they had even began the band, he had many friends, and had hung around with them often. He didn't get out much, not anymore, not since him, his brother and his bestfriend had began a band for they rehearsed more than anything.



Paramore.



Paramore, like 30 Seconds to Mars, consisted of only three members; a lead singer, Hayley Williams, bass guitarist, Jeremy Davis, and a lead/rhythm guitarist, Taylor York.



Hayley was the second youngest in the band. She was a small girl, though, when she tensed, it was plain to see she worked out. She hadn't any curves, but girls wanted her body nonetheless. No one was too sure of her natural hair colour, not when she dyed it often. She had settled on a deep orange... for now. Her eyes were hazel, but she tended to confuse others as she mainly wore contacts. Her skin was pale, even when wearing make-up, though she never really needed it. Her outfits changed often, they could go from innocent (e.g floral dresses), to rock (e.g tank tops, denim shorts, torn tights and black boots). Hayley was known for being crazy, especially when she was with friends. She wouldn't care about what others thought, as long as she was having fun, it didn't matter to her. She was also known as Spongebob, due to the gap inbetween her two front teeth, though this didn't bother her for it humoured her just as much as it humoured others. Due to Hayley's religion, she had a cross tattoed on her right thigh.



Jeremy was the oldest in the band, and had once been in a relationship with Hayley, it hadn't lasted long, they had decided to remain friends even if Jeremy still had feelings for her, though he managed to hold them back. Jeremy was handsome, that much was certain, his pale blue eyes worked well with his pale skin. His beard was neat, and he tended to gel his hair back. There were times where he wore glasses, others he didn't, this applied for his clothing too, of course he wore clothing all the time, in public anyway, but sometimes he wore suits with bow ties, sometimes he wore jeans and a t-shirt, there was no reason for it. When having a picture taken of himself, sticking his tongue out seemed to be a signature pose of his, though it was never fully out, only the tip tended to peak through his lips. Jeremy looked like the serious type, one that would be sensible among friend, he wasn't. He loved to let loose more than anything, making him all the more fun. Both him and Hayley had first been in a funk cover band named The Factory, they then joined a band, Paramore, with Josh Farro, Zack Farro and Taylor York.



Taylor was the youngest in the band. His eyes were a pale brown, his hair dark, it was always covered by a red hat that he wore far too often. Plaid shirts were also something he was seen in alot, but it was best he had his own style, for Paramore wasn't the kind of band to follow others. It was all about being different. Taylor wasn't as lively as the others, he tended to linger, not say much, though others liked him nonetheless. He hadn't always been considered a member of the band, though he had made songs with them, until a few years ago. He had been in a band with the Farro brothers before meeting Hayley. His brother was a guitarist too, as well as his father, his father had taught them both to play, Taylor was thankful for this for he always knew they would come in handy.
Sign up to rate and review this story