Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Ghost Of You, My Lover...

The Ghost Of You, My Lover...

by MyChemicalFrerard 0 reviews

Frank passes away, but will Gerard see him again? (frerard!)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-01-18 - Updated: 2012-01-18 - 793 words

0Unrated
He was gone. Just like that; like the quick click of snapping fingers.
Frank Anthony Iero.
Why? Why him?
“WHY?” I screamed as I thrashed my fist into the wall of my dark bedroom. I flopped onto my bed as tears drenched my pale skin. The only thing to soak up my blood, sweat and tears was my pillow, which was once actually Frank’s. I closed my eyes and imagined him lying beside me, concentrating so hard on how his presence made my body so warm.
He was so handsome; so beautiful. His smile alone would make me want to push my lips against his in deep embrace. He was the nicest person ever. He was my heart. He was MY Frankie. I never even told him my true feelings towards him. I wish I could have, just like I wish I could have helped him. I could have saved his life. But I just couldn’t. I was the only one to survive.
The memory is but an immortal blur; a nightmare. Playing over and over again, slowing down as the worst comes to light…
We were coming back from getting Bert’s flashy new Subaru on an icy winter’s day. The yellowy-green artwork shone against the dark blue paint as the melting sun set its rays upon it. Bert was over the moon with the pure beauty of this stallion, and the strangely low price. $9,500 later, we were about to set off. Bert’s face lit up as he jumped in the driver’s seat. Frank called shotgun, so I made my way to the back and crawled in. The black sports seats were mysteriously comfy and the scent caressed your body and mind with a leathery, manly aroma. We got driving and everything went fine until we drove onto a very busy main road that was meant to have been gritted.
The car gripped to the road like a magnet, despite the black ice, as we shredded up every car behind us, leaving them in a cloud of dust.
“Let’s see how fast this baby can go!” Bert smiled as he gripped the black leather wheel, forgetting the harsh conditions that the road was in.
The dash board was black leather, and the dials had a green glow to them. I had a feeling this was a bad idea, but decided it was best to just bite my tongue, and slowly nod in agreement to his deadly plan.
“Yeah!” Frank exclaimed as a smile crept along his pale features, “this IS a sports car, stupid! So let’s treat it like one and trash these roads into rubble!”
His eyeliner was smudged around his hazel eyes perfectly as they glistened with shimmering beauty. His black hair hugged his rounded face, which he flicked back every so often to get it out of his eyes, almost failing every time as it fell back like curtains across his forehead.
Bert obeyed his command, and put his pedal to the metal. As the speed crept up, I looked at the dashboard. 80, 90, 100… I read as the thin green glowing hand informed me of the speed we were travelling at. 130mph… that was the last glimpse of the speed dial I got; the rest happened a lot quicker than the speed we were going.
Traffic up ahead was becoming quite thick, but Bert didn’t care, as he swerved in and out of the cars like it was a snowy slalom. He chuckled to himself and leaned back, flicking his long hair behind him in a mock-sexy-chick-like way. Frank giggled and I looked ahead of us, noticing about 7 Lorries creating a road block ahead.
“Bert!” I gasped, “Slow the fuck down!”
“What…?” he looked forward, and then shouted “FUCK!” as he heavily pushed on the breaks.

He never did realise that the car sales man looked at bit shifty, with a dodgy cheap price and that evil toothy smile. The way he bid us ‘farewell’ and laughed as he allowed us to speed off really gave me the creeps, but I just thought that was some form of mangled personality. An impatient and excited Bert didn’t want a test drive, so we sped off without a care in the world, not realising that the breaks were gone; non – existent; as if they had disappeared into thin air.

“What the…” Bert whispered as he pushed on the breaks, only for nothing to happen. He pushed and pushed, “what the fuck? They… the breaks are gone! FUCK!”
We all panicked. Everything happened so fast. Screams drowned the car as it swerved along the icy road with piercing screeches, colliding with the side of a lorry in a deadly force. And all went black.
Sign up to rate and review this story