Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Yesterday

Locker Buddies and Art Class:3

by Murderous_Music39 2 reviews

Mikey and Emily get to enjoy art:) R&R please! *edited 6/26/12*

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-01-19 - Updated: 2012-06-26 - 770 words

0Unrated
A/N: Enjoy the story guys, and if you like enough, please R&R, i'd really appreaciate it(:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emily P.O.V.
“Locker buddies?” Mikey asked, after we realized our lockers were right beside each other.
“Of course!” I giggled. He was so sweet, he made me want to stay in Jersey.
“So is art fun?” I ask. I’ve always liked everything in art but sometimes teachers can take the fun away.
“Yeah the teacher is really nice, and we are doing drawings right now. Were supposed to do our best friend so I did my brother, Gerard.” Mikey told me.
Aww! How sweet that he drew his brother! I thought.
“Can I have a picture of you so I can draw you?” I asked him. Suddenly his face turned as red as a tomato.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mikey’s P.O.V.
“Can I have a picture of you so I can draw you?” She asked. As soon as she said it I felt my face go from 98.6 degrees to 1,000,000 degrees.
“Um, uh, yeah um, I um, can have the, uh, teacher take my uh, picture for you.” I stammered like an idiot, ducking my head till my face returned to its natural color.
“Ok cool.” She smiled at me
“So, uh, fuera de la clase de español se?” I say.
“What?” She said with a confused look on her face.
“Off to Spanish class then? Hmm maybe you need to go back so Spanish 1.” I joke with her.
“Nah I’m just a bit rusty that’s all.”
After an excruciating amount of foreign langue, we go to art. As soon as we walk in she nudges me.
“Go ask now so I can start as soon as possible.”
“You come ask with me.”
“Fine.” she sighs. Then she grabs my hand and tugs me to the teachers causing me to smile uncontrollably.
“Good day Mr. Way, and who are you?” He asks, gesturing to Emily.
“I’m Emily and I’m new, but Mikey has filled me in on what we’re doing and I was wondering if you could take a picture of him so I can draw him.” She says all in one breath.
“Sure. Come on against the wall Mikey.” Mr. O’Keefey says.
I walk over and stand, back against the wall, and look at the camera.
“Smile?” He asks. I shake my head no in response. After the camera flashes and Emily is persuades Mr. O’Keefey to let her sit next to me we sit down at my table and start working.
“Hey Mikey?” She coos.
“Yes?”
“Can I see the picture of Gerard?”
“Um I guess so yeah.” I said hesitantly handing it over.
“Oh, I see where your related. You both have such good looks.” Emily said smiling. My looks? What was she talking about?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emily’s P.O.V.
“Can I see the picture of Gerard?” I asked Mikey. I expected a lanky boy with brown hair and eyes, similar to Mikey but not as hot. I couldn’t have been more wrong. The boy in the picture was skinny but not lanky and his hair looked black upon first glance but I realized it was actually dark brown when I looked closer. His eyes were a beautiful green brown mix and he was just all around beautiful. There was no doubt in my mind he was Mikey’s brother.
“Oh I see where your related. You both have such good looks.” I told Mikey smiling.
“Thanks?” He said, sounding like it was a questions. I handed the picture back to him and went back to sketching. Thinking the entire time how lucky I was being friends with this amazing, sweet, and hot guy and getting to be his hot brothers friend once I went to Pencey. The rest of the school day went by in a blur and before I knew it Mikey and I were walking home.
“So what did you think?” Mikey asked.
“It wasn’t that bad since I had you to accompany me. It’s easier to have a friend.” And With that began our 15 minute conversation about friends.
“Well this is my stop.” I told him as we came up to my house.
“Ok see ya.” He replied frowning. Then, before thinking about what I was about to do I kissed him. Then I turned and ran into my house and over to the window where I saw him still standing. After a bit, he walked away and I went to find my clothes while trying to decide what to do about Mikey.
Sign up to rate and review this story