Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Stranger

Stranger

by xxKilljoysxx 5 reviews

*FRERARD*Vampire fic!Frank visits the abandoned local forest everynight but the forestand him are not as alone as he thinks.This isnt what Frank had in mind when people told him the dangers of thef...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-01-06 - Updated: 2012-01-06 - 1469 words

2Ambiance
Hey, let me know what you think of this story(: It's just kind of off the top of my head but we'll see how it goes(:

I look up to the full, illuminated moon and observe the odd glow it gives to the forest floor; jaggared and shapped to fix the shadows of the tree's leaves above. The shadows dance in the chilling breeze, making the hairs at the back of my neck stand.
I kick a stray stone from my path as I trugde along the narrow lane. I always come here, and always at night. The miniature forest seems to hold an essence of mystery and peace which most people mistake for darkness and fear. A lot of people are afraid of the forest, they think I'm mad going in it alone, let alone at night. It's like everyone's blind.
They do have reasons to be afraid to show themselves at night, however. Lately there's been a mass amount of murder, often occuring after the sun has gone down. There are all types of rumours, like a murderer escaped prison and is hiding somewhere in our small, forgotten town. Others are more jarastic as to say there's a rabid beast that's been let lose and is hiding in this very forest. I've been coming here every night for months and have seen no such creature. Still, people think it's suicide to even look into the forest.
I come here because it's my only place to escape to where i can truely be alone. I often just come out here and draw, sometimes I bring my guitar out, but mostly to clear my head.. To take a second to breathe. The only problem is i don't know where I can run to escape from myself.

I live with my mother and her ambition in life is to support me. Being a single parent she juggles two jobs, making her barely ever home. What she doesn't understand is i don't need a nice house or nice clothes, I need her. I need her to be here with me. I need to not be alone all the time. I escape to the forest, which is at the end of my street, at any chance I can. If my Mom knew where I spent my time she'd chain me to the living room couch and never allow me to leave the house, she unfortunately has fallen for the rumours and becomes paranoid.

I breathe in the fresh night air and scan the forest. It truely was beautiful. I lean against a thick tree and allow my back to slide down the trunk. I bring my knees to my chest and rest my chin on them, smiling slightly to myself in this welcoming darkness.
Then the forst fell silent. It wasn't like the usual silence where the wind died down momentarily, it was like the trees stopped swaying, like they where listening out for something and the silence lasted far too long to be natural.
The hairs on my back stood on end again, this time it wasn't because of the chill. I jumped to my feet, keeping my back against the tree and darted my eyes around the ink black forest, only now noticing an alomst sinister feeling that was once hidden.
Then the silence stops, the wind breezes by again and the trees start dancing. But I don't relax.
I hear my heavy breathing interupting the forest. I nervously scan the forest, but there's no hope in finding anything with the only light provided is the glow of the moon above, which barely lights two steps infront of me.
I can still feel it.. There's still an uncomfortable chill running through my spine which I cannot ignore. I pull my hoodie's hood over my head, shove my hands deep into my pockets and start qucikly walking down the path leading to the entrance of the forest. I glance over my shoulder now and then, I don't hear or see anything, it's more like I sense something.

Then I hear it, just as the entrance is in view and I finally let out a breath i didn't know I was holding, I hear a twig snap. I spin around, but again there's nothing but darkness.
"A bird." I think to myself and turn around to continue walking quickly to the entrance.
"Hello." I jump out of my skin when I see a shadowy figure leaning against a tree diaginal to my left. I feel my throat run dry and I start to panic. I put my head down and briskly walked past him. I feel his eyes on me as I pass.
"Wait." I hear his calm voice say again. I don't look back, but with a crunch of leaves he's standing infront of me.
"Why are you scared?" He asks innocently. Under the moon light I can see him better now, he's tall, well taller than me anyway. His skin is pale and flawless, making his bright green eyes jump out at you. He had jet black hair which fell messily over his face. A small, perfect smile played across his light pink lips. He looked around my age. He's pretty much beautiful.
I don't reply to him, instead I rip my eyes from his own to stare at my laces, not being able to brush off the fear that still ran through my veins. I wanted to be home, out of this forest but something inside me wasn't letting me.
"I-I need to be home, my Mom will be wondering where I am.." I say quietly, having a feeling he wouldn't let me go, having a feeling I was in danger being near this mysterious man, but then again, how many people can you meet in a shifty forest at night that are safe?
"What's your name?" He asks, I can hear the smile in his voice.
"Frank." I whisper again, keeping my eyes on the forest floor.
He smiles, "My name's Gerard."
I don't say anything.
"Why are you afraid?" He asks again, I'm surprised by the hint of actual concern which I can heat in his voice.
"I'm not."
"Yes you are, everyone's afraid when they're in this forest. That's why they don't come."
"I'm not afraid of the forest."
"I thought I was the only one," He gives a small laugh that makes my stomach do a backflip.
I look up at him, narrowing my eyes on his. He just stares back calmly, smiling slightly.
"Why are you in here?" I ask.
"I like it here. You come here quite often, I assumed you would under stand the pleasantness that this place holds."
"Have you been watching me?" I say, taking a step back.
"If you're not afraid of the forest then why are you scared." he pressed on, like he was waiting for me to say what he expects.
I look at him and he looks back.
I take a breath. "I'm not scared of you."
He smirks and steps towards me. "You're either blind or stupid." He smiled, "But I like you Frank." he said, almost seductivly.
I tried to stop the flush of blood rising to my cheeks and bite back the smile I feel coming on to my lips. I remind myself where I am. I'm in the dark, dangerous forest, talking to a complete stranger who's practically licking his lips.
I swallow, and see him move still closer. I feel my heart beat faster and I can practically feel his warm breath tickling my lips.
"My mom's probably wondering where I am." I whisper, closing my eyes.
He says nothing, I flick my eyes open and blink into the darkness. He's gone.
I frown and look around, but it's no use, he's no where to be seen.
I touch my lips where I felt his hot breath just moments ago, it wasn't my imagination.. It couldn't have been.. It felt so real.

I stay frozen in the same spot Gerard left me for a while, pondering whether I was going mad or not. I gave up and started walking home. Keeping my head low, my hands in my pockets and letting the mysterious boy cloud my mind. He was so perfect.. and so alluring. I wished he didn't leave, and prayed he wasn't a figment of my imagination.
I thought of his small smile that slowly spread across his face, showing his perfectly straight, white teeth. I thought of his shinning green eyes, how they were the kind you could drown in. I thought of his paper skin, how it almost glowed under the moonlight.
I hadn't even noticed the huge smile that pulled at my lips as Gerard flooded my mind and I knew I had to see him again.
Sign up to rate and review this story