Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Stranger

Beating out of Time

by xxKilljoysxx 2 reviews

I look into his eyes, regretting it straight away because I can't seem to find a way out of them. He's beyond perfect, it's not even humanly possible.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-01-21 - Updated: 2012-01-22 - 1860 words

2Original
Hello! Sorry it's taken me so long to update, I've been away and just got back yesterday(: I saw MCR live! It was so fucking amazing! Deffinately the best day of my life! Gerard is sex. Anyway, I'll be able to update a lot more now though, thanks everyone who reviewed! It means a lot! :D Please let me know what you think of this chapter xo

Oh and I forgot this in the first chapter:
Disclaimer: I don't own My chemical romance!


That night I didn't sleep. I sat on my bed, my window wide open, looking down on the dull, empty street below. I sat gazing lazily out the window, almost like I was waiting for Gerard to come flying through it. I couldn't stop thinking about him. He was so incredibly alluring that it was driving me mad.

With my mind and the whole world spinning time passed and what felt like mere minutes later I heard a gental knock on my door.
I jumped at the sudden interuption to the silence and quickly leapt to my feet.
The door creaked open to reveil my mom, already dressed with her dark brown hair pulled into a tight bun.
"You're up early." She said, studying my alert, wide eyed expression.
I didn't know what to say, so I just nodded quickly.
She frowned, "What time did you fall asleep, you look exhausted."
I shugged, "Not too late" I lied.
She nodded, "See you tonight, hun"
"Bye mom."
She closed the door behind her. I didn't move until I heard her car disappear down the road. I quickly moved to my mirror. My mom was right, I looked like shit. I ran my fingers through my hair, and traced the pencil of eye liner lightly under my eyes, it seemed to help a little. I ripped my hoodie and shirt from last night off and pulled on a clean one from my draws. I took one last disappointed look into the mirror before taking off down the stairs.
I slipped into my leather jacket which was hanging on the rack next to the door, pulled on my red converse and stepped outside. The cool morning air greeted me, making me shudder. I looked down the road to the forest's entrance, smiling slightly to myself. I hoped and prayed that Gerard would be there.

*

The familair sounds filled my mind as I walked slowly through the forest. I kept looking around for him, and was starting to fell my hope and excitement fade. He wasn't here.
"Gerard?" I tried.
Nothing changed, I hadn't expected it to anyway.
I frowned to myself. I know that he was here. He's not a dream, he's not a figmant of my imagination. His breath on my lips, his seductive grin, his glowing eyes, they all seemed too real, but yet perfected beyond human compacity. That's what it was like, like he was too perfect to be true, too perfect to be real, too perfect to even be human.
I stoped walking suddenly and looked around one last time, I would be in the heart of the forest by now and there's been no sign of anyone here but me.
But still, I don't want to leave. Almost like I don't want to go empty handed. I need to prove to myself that Gerard is or was here.
"Gerard!" I tried again, this time a little louder, making nearby birds scatter. I look around in the echoing silence, biting my lip in inticipation. Nothing.
I sighed quietly, I'd been in the forest for hours, it would be early afternoon by now.
I still didn't want to leave, but there was nothing here for me. So with one last desperate look around my current surroundings, I started the walk back to the forest's gates.
It was hot now, the sun beamed brightly against my back as I stumbled through the woods.
"Hey there, stranger."
I stopped walking and smiled at the voice coming from behind me.
I turned to face Gerard, who was standing less than a meter directly behind me, a small smile stirred across his face.
"Hi" I felt my heart beat faster, then I realised that I hadn't thought of what I would do if he was here. He's real, and that's clear, but what was i meant to say to him now?
He did seem a lot less threatening in the bright day light, with the hot sun reflecting off his pale, flawless skin. I could see him more clearly in this light, I could see every part of his face and the painfully obviousness of how truely beautiful and perfect he really is.
"What are you staring at?" He whispers.
I quickly snap myself back to earth and look into his eyes, regretting it straight away because I can't seem to find a way out of them. He's beyond perfect, it's not even possible.
"I-I.. Nothing." I stutter stupidly "Where'd you go last night."
"I had somewhere to be." He said calmly, never dropping eye contact, that felt like he was seeing past my eyes, like he was looking deep inside of me. It gave me chills and made my stomach churn.
"You've been looking for me. Why?" He said softly.
I considered my answer for a short moment, what was i supposed to say to him? That I found him incredibly attractive and tempting and couldn't keep myself away?
"I.. I find you.. interesting." I say.
"Interesting?" He said, raising his eyebrows and smirking.
I nod, "Intriguing." I add.
Then there's that silence again, the silence that is spookily unnatural. The silence and stillness where the trees and breeze dies. The silence that frightens me and makes me feel alone and empty. I swallow heavily, still watching Gerard. I know he felt it too, he didn't comment, but I saw his eyes shift from my own and quickly scan the forest and path behind me, before returning to my eyes. He didn't seem alarmed, but his calmness didn't relax me.
The stillness lingered for longer than it did last time, and I began to panic slightly. Gerard saw the discomfort in my eyes, which he never stopped reading, and he took a step towards me, just as he had done the first time we met. I felt his hot breath on my icy face again.
"Don't be scared, Frank" He said, taking both my hands in his, i was surprised to find his touch strangly icy. "It's just me here."
He wasn't smiling now, he looked blankly at me. I don't know if I should feel safe or not. But his hands in mine created strong butterflies in the pit of my stomach and a longed for more of his touch. The silence stopped, and i felt myself relax a bit.
"You felt that too, I know you did." I say to Gerard, who looked down on me, lacking expression.
"You know, these woods aren't very safe for someone like you." He said calmly, he didn't say it like a warning, more like a general opinion.
"Answer me, Gerard."
"Would you like to know why I found you again?"
I frowned at Gerard, who looked back innocently. Though I could tell he sense my heart beat rising as he moved closer, ducking his head slightly so it was leveled with my own.
"Because, i find you delightfully inticing." He smirked as I swallowed thickly.
He bit his lower lip teasingly, took one of his hands away from my own to brush a strand of hair from my face, entwining my other hand with his own.
Suducing me came naturally to him, and I hated that he could do that to me so simply. I couldn't stand it.
I smirked, "Fuck you." And pressed my lips against his own icy lips. I moved my free hand to his hip and slowly slid it up his chest, until snaking it around his neck. I could feel him smiling into the kiss. I stepped back until I felt my back hit the tree behind me. Gerard moved his free hand to cup my face, deepening the kiss. He gentally parted my lips, allowing me to pout into them. I pulled him closer with my hand that was around his neck, feeling my hands shake as I did. Gerard kissed me gentally and slowly, it was almost intentionally, like he was really trying not to be rough. I kissed him with more passion, but he keep restraining himself.
I slipped my tounge into his mouth when he parted his cold lips and he returned the favour, our tounges dancing and demanding dominance. I moaned smally into his mouth and he removed his hand from my face and took my hand from his neck, twining them together before raising both my hands above my head and holding the against the tree. I stretched to my tip toes to be at a more comfortable level for Gerard and gasped as he bit my lower lip, just hard enough to draw a small amount of blood..
Then he quickly leapt back, for the first time I saw a flicker of fear cross his eyes. I whimpered slightly at the loss of contact and gasped for air. I looked at him confused, wondering why he stopped suddenly. He didn't look back at me.
"Gerard? What's-"
"Frankie.. I-I" He suddenly grasped my eyes with his own. I could see he looked lustful.. hungry..
I smirked, "It's okay." I moved closer to him. But he suddenly looked hurt with a hint of anger.
"I'm sorry Frankie." He said quietly.
"There's nothing to be sorry about,"
"Go home."
"No, Gerard. What's wrong."
He turned away and started running into the forest, but not on the path.
"Where are you going?" I called after him, but he disappeared into the thick trees.
"I'm coming back tonight." I called. He didn't answer, but he heard.
I swallowed, biting my lip. Gerard and I kissed. It was what I was waiting for, what i was longing to do since I first saw the mysterious boy.
I felt confused as to what made him leave, it was like He'd broken the restraint that i knew he was holding back. Like he let the heat of the moment get the better of him, it was like he's felt he'd gone too far, but i didn't tell him to stop or anything.
I know that he didn't want me to come back tonight, I don't care. I don't want to be without him. He'll be here too. He said himself that the woods aren't safe. And something about him told me that he wanted to protect me, it was a vibe he sent off that made me feel like he's always watching over me.

Like my own personal angel.

Let me know what you think, the chapters will get better i promise. Please review(: Love you all, and if anyone has any of their stories they want me to read then you can leave the title in with your review and I'll read them for you(: xo
Sign up to rate and review this story