Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Takeover

Chapter One

by Song_Whisper 0 reviews

Read it and find out. Short chapter. :p

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-01-22 - Updated: 2012-01-22 - 470 words

0Unrated
Raven’s point of view:
I have lost track of time officially. I assume that is what Korse would want, he hasn't visited us recently, but that only makes me more worried.

I am a killjoy named Raven Night. Korse calls us “Rebels.” I don’t think the name suites us very well.

This year I would have been in my second year of high school. When BL/I took over, I was just ending my eighth year. I know some people may think I was a kid when this started, but I was fourteen. I could stand up for myself.

My mum came home from work one night, unusually early, and set down a pack of pills on the table. A wide smile crossed her face as she instructed us to take one. My father took one without thinking and a smile crossed his face only moments afterward. I put it in my mouth and when they looked away, I spit it into my hands. I never liked pills; my parents knew that, I only took them if a doctor told me I must.

My best friend, Song-Whisper, didn’t take the pills either. Even though when we went to school the next day, all the teachers and students were having that weird grin on their face. When Korse went on the news and talked about the pills, we ran away to the desert with very few belongings.
*
Korse always loved a challenge, so he picked on the oldest first, saving the youngest for last. When Drac’s were attacking Ghoul and Jet, we came up behind and grabbed the Drac’s gun and pointed it at them. We shot them down and that day I truly felt like I belonged.
*
“Poison, Dracs are surrounding all the houses!” I looked out the window of the Trans Am as it raced down the dirt road.
“It’s fine, we will sneak through the back and kill as many as we can before they realize what is going on.” Poison made a sharp turn and we kept going towards the BL/I building.
The building was a dull white, like all the other buildings in this world. I stiffened when he slowed the car down, I saw the Dracs surrounding the entrance. None of the people around us even looked at us, the seemed as though they were just robots.
We jumped out of the Trans Am and fired at Dracs that jumped out of the shadows. I ducked and grabbed one of the guns from a Drac that Poison had killed. I ran inside the building as grabbed a box and put guns, bullets, and packets of food inside.
I ran outside and we jumped into the Trans Am. We raced away and back to the place we call home.
Sign up to rate and review this story