Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The sharpest lives of the not okay Teenagers

Dance,Dance

by shannleighm 0 reviews

Well what else could i call a prom chapter? ;) x

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-01-22 - Updated: 2012-01-23 - 2319 words - Complete

0Unrated
Lindseys POV
"Lindsey?" A voice i hate fills my ears. I turn around anyway. making my eye roll clear. The blue haired pixie like girl appraoches me. Her face swollen and blotchy. "I wanted to apologise okay? I wanted to say i'm sorry for your loss. If it's any help to you,i've just lost my cousin and his girlfriend. They hate my guts and i can't say i blame them. And i've torn Jamia's life apart and i am so so sorry. I wanted Frank okay? I always did but i see it now. I see that i shouldn't destroy things for myself." And with that she fell to the floor sobbing. I knew th girl could put acts on, but nobody could act that good. I knlt to her side and pulled her up by her forearm. "Abbi, you need to go and see Jamia. Tell her you're sorry. As far as we're concerned, the loss of my little girl killed m almost. Killed me and Gerard. But we're leaving town soon and i don't want to leave bad blood here so call us evens." I say reluctantly, but i owed it to Bandit. I had to forgive Abbi, for her sake. She was still my reason for getting up each day, apart from her Dad of course. And i didn't want anything bad interfering the memory of her existence. Her perfect, too short existence.

Katlyns POV
"Eliza, what are you doing here?" I ask the girl perched so comfortably on Bob's sofa. She hands me a pile of letters. " I'm going away for good this time, hand those letter out Kat." She said standing up and storming past me, her eyes brimming with tears.
"Wait Ellie!" I cry out. " I'll miss you you know. What we had before him was special to me." I begin to sniffle now too. Eliza walks back over to me and looks at the picture of Bob and I on my phone wallpaper. She smiles. " I know Kat. It was special for me too. But now you have Bob and he loves you and i can tell that you love him more than you ever did me. I never lost anything towards you, i thought Gerard would help me move on but he didn't. Please give him his letter if nobody else. I want him to know how sorry i am for messing him around. And in yours there's a picture, i want you to know Bert is a huge part of that picture but we're no longer in contact." And with one last stifled sob she was gone.

I rush to the kitchen and rip open the letter addressed to me. Inside to my horror, is an ultrasound image and a tiny note decorated with black flowers that reads: Goodbye, I'll miss you always. Elle x

Elizas POV
Here is where i belong. Standing on a bridge about to take my own life. My pathetic worthless shattered life. I rest my hands on my growing stomach. My little one, the one that was created in the mess of Bert and I. Our drunken nights, our drug habits. Our excuses. I think of Katlyn and Gerard. The two relationships that meant the most to me out of many, no matter how long or short they lasted for those two people were everything to me. Every last granule of my universe.

I'm about to leap, i'm halfway there when arms are wrapped around my waist pulling me back onto the ledge. "Liza." Gerard breathes as i sob into his leather clad chest. He hugs me tightly the way he used to and whispers to me " Katlyn called me and explained. You're not leaving us Eliza, You're staying okay? And we're going to help you." He rocks me from side to side until i finally calm down and he drives back into Newark. My emotions freshly all over the place even more so.

Jamias POV
I stare in the mirror at my face. My make up covered fake drenched face. And still there's nothing but ugliness and reminders of what used to be the face my boyfriend promised he loved to look at. I fall to the floor and bawl my eyes out. Not caring about my hair or make up anymore, not caring that tonight is going to be my last shot with everyone all over again before we move on with our lives.

"Jamia!" A familiar skinny girl comes to my side. "I'm sorry for everything Jamia i am i am! He wants you not me and i want you to take him back!" She says while hugging me and rubbing my back. "Abbi?" I say ending the embrace. Shocked at her being here, confused that she's being nice. Is this some parallel universe?

"I know you hate me Jamia but Frankie loves you and i had to apologise for being so selfish."
She rambles on and there's only one though that reaches me. I don't want to hear anymore. " Abbi, i have one request. Get Frank ther tonight." I smile and she nods before dashing off in hr tiny pink cocktail dress. I smile, now bring back the girl that Frankie wants.

Christas POV
"Wow! What a plan!" I exclaim as Lindsey and I apply eyeliner in her bathroom mirror. "Get Jamie and Frankie back together for prom! And maybe they'll go with you and Gee after all!"
I hoped the four of them would be laving town together. All four of them needed eachother, whether they liked to admit it or not. Ray and I had other plans. We were simply staying put in this town. I had a job i adored and Ray was happy here, we wanted to build up to moving away to somewhere big and fantastic but right now here was all we wanted and we only wanted to be here with eachother. And i wasn't letting him go without a fight. No matter what my dad though of him, it didn't even matter, this love and this life we were making, was ours.

Gerards POV
"Frank, come on!" I try again at the red eyed pyjama clad heap on the leather plush sofas. Lindsey had made me promise i'd get him there. I knew it had taken effort for them to persuade Jamia. I couldn't tell him she was going either, it had to be a romantic surprise. I knew however that if i told him she'd be there he'd jump at the chance to go. And let me tell you, i was about to do just that.

"He's been like that for days Gerard. Must be one hell of a girl." Linda said handing me a cup of coffee and a chocolate biscuit. "Frankie Love, my sweet sweet little baby, Go to Prom and win the girl back!" Linda tried all she got from frank was a feeble shake of the head.
"Frank! I'm meeting Lindsey there okay? And we want you there because we're moving away and we want to spend time with you, now please get that tux on!" I try.
" I don't wanna go." He says weakly.

Suddenly the front door flies open and in runs a pixie like creature that has made a fair few situations a living hell. " Frank! Jamia says get your ass to prom or else!" She screams before leaving again. And as expectd he bolts up the stairs, closely followed by me and a very proud Linda.

Alicias POV
"Mikey! You look divine!" My Mother coos as she and Donna get their cameras ready.
"Aww Cathy, you should have seen Gerard earlier! Looked just as gorgeoue as his little brother he did! Lindsey looks beautiful too! I got a snap of her before we came her." Donna practically sung. Donald and my father Aiden simply stood back and watched our mothers get flustered and emotional.

"Alicia Doll, you look beautiful! Now you and Mikey get by those roses over there. Come on Donna!" And again we felt as though we were being lurked by papparazos. After our mothers finally went inside to reload film in the cameras we got a few moments alone together. I leant down to kiss Mikey as we are the same height and in heels i tend to tower over the guy! We embrace for a few seconds and he lets go softly before taking my hand and looking into my eyes. " Alicia, i love you." And it's so soft and serene part of me wants to cry. I believe him, he loves me! Mikey Way loves me! The nobody from Jersey! I hug him again and whisper into his ear, "Mikey Way, I love you more." I whisper and i feel him shiver. And before we can enjoy this moment anymore our mothers are back and armd with a whole new array of poses and camera films.

AT PROM

Franks POV
"Go get her man." Gerard pats me on the back before a red clad Lindsey is in my face. She adjusts my tie and jacket. " Okay man i love you right? But treat her well this time. No other girls okay?" She says, her crimson red lips in a stern expression.
"I promise Linds. As i've worked out i don't even want anybody else." I smile at her before she does a tiny happy dance and hugs me tightly before sauntering off arm in arm with Gerard.

"Frank?" I turn around and am met by Abbi. I roll my eyes.
"Abbi, not now." I say annoyed at her still persisting despite her dragging me here.
"No Dumbass! Over there!" And she points to the person i have missed for so long and so much. The most beautiful person i have ever and will ever lay eyes on. She's coming my way. What should i do? Do i stay here? Do i meet her halfway? Gah!

And shes right before me.
"Hey J-Jamia." I stutter mentally cursing my pitiful greeting.
"Hey Frank." She almost sighs with no emotion.

And then i lose it all. " Oh my god! I missed you so much and i'm so sorry and Ah! Please forgive me and come away with me! I can't live lik this any longer.!" I blurt out like a hormone crazed twelve year old girl.
"Frank i love you and i want to come away with you and i will because i miss you and it's just been-" And i kiss her then, because we don't need to hear anymore. We're together again and that's all that counts.

Bobs POV
I twirl her under my arm again and hold her closer. Our argument from earlier still heavy on my mind. "Bob, you know i'm sorry i never said anything. I was just confused back then." Katlyn says now we're face to face.
" I know Kat. And i'm glad you've told me about you and Eliza. I just wish i'd known before."
"I love you. More than anything or anyone before." She whispers to me.
"I know you do Kat." I say letting go of her. "And that's why i got you this and i'm forgetting everything." I say presenting her with the pink diamonte commitment ring i've been holding for months now.
"Now i'm going to have a drink with Gee and Linds. You get that girl and make her happy. I know she's had a shitty day." I smile at her gesturing towards Eliza who is sitting alone. Kat givs me a deep meaningful kiss and we part. I miss her within seconds, and that's how i know she's the one.

Rays POV
"Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer, do you know you're unlike any other? You'll always be my thunder and i said, your eyes are the brightest of all the colours, i don't wanna ever love another, you'll always be my thunder, so bring on the rain and bring on the thunder." I sing into christas ear, her laugh causing a grin to break out across my entire face.
" I love you more than i did ysterday you know. And i didn't think that was possible." She says, her arms still firmly entwined around my neck as she tiptos up to kiss me quickly.
"I am lovable." I say making her chuckle again. " You're the most lovable in the world though, and i love you. So much." I tell her meaning every word.
" We have our future mapped out and i like that. It doesn't bore me. Because i get to have you to myself, forever." She says and now it's my turn to smile.
" That you do. As long as i get you forever too."
" You always had that." She says and our lips attatch again.
"I think we know which day our wedding will be on." I say looking at the engagement ring i gave to her before coming here.
"Yeah?"
"Two years today. We get to relive this perfect moment. You make it perfect and you make it real."

Mikeys POV
"Alicia, i can't dance! I can mosh but i can't waltz!" I shriek as she playfully pulls me onto the dancefloor. Much to my dismany she gets me there. But instead of taking my hands she begins to jump around and push me into other people, laughing all the while. "What are you doing?" I ask a smirk playing on my lipgloss stained lips due to the makeout session i just enjoyed. No, that was an underestimation. I fucking loved every millisecond. "We're couples moshing!" She exclaimed, upon her announcement everyone began moshing. Now, you can see why this girl is so adored and why she will always be mine. Because she completes my puzzle, just the way every other couple make eachothers universe complete. Each couple depnds on their other halves, their partners and best friends, confidant and lover. Their everything.
Sign up to rate and review this story