Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The sharpest lives of the not okay Teenagers

Stay and Watch the stars come out

by shannleighm 0 reviews

It all falls down! Two Chaps til the end! ;) xx

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-01-18 - Updated: 2012-01-18 - 293 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hey loves! Not long til this story is finito! :) xxxxxx

Jamias POV
"Will you come with us?" Lindsey's hopeful gaze blazes into me and i feel terrible. My best friend is before me asking me, no begging me to move away and make a fresh start with her but i know he's going. He told me he was going to b with Gerard and Lindsey. And now i can't go, i can't take that pain, and the guilt is killing me slowly......

FLASHBACK TO PREVIOUS NIGHT
"Hello?"
"Jamia, hey. Listen, don't hang up. We need to talk." Franks quiet voice rings into my ars, my head spinning and i feel myself feel sick at the sound of his voice. It's sullen hushed tone to avoid another row with his Mom.
"Okay, i'm listening." I say with a sigh, this is harder than i imagined. Not picturing Abbi sitting on his bed with him, curling into his side. Him throwing his arm carelessly around her calling her his girl, what he always used to call me.
"You see, Linds and Gee want me to move away with them. And i'm going."
"Oh well good luck." I almost spit. " You and Abbi be happy together."
"No, Jamia i'm going alone. No Abbi."
"Why n-"
"I want you back Jamia. But i blew it and i know i did. And i'm sorry. You take care now."
Before he hung up, leaving me clutching the phone, praying he'd call back.
END OF PHONECALL

"I'm sorry Linds. I can't come along. My Mom needs me you know-"
"I know why Jamia, i get it okay? I'm just going to miss you and remember that invite will stay open forever." She smiles.
If only i didn't feel so uninvited.
Sign up to rate and review this story