Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The sharpest lives of the not okay Teenagers

Viva La Gloria

by shannleighm 0 reviews

Prom is coming up!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-01-15 - Updated: 2012-01-15 - 432 words - Complete

0Unrated
Katlyns POV
"Prom tickets on sale today!" The deputy heads shrill voice rings out like the bell in the hallway. Prom, i forgot about that altogether. Especially given the drama that's been going on lately. All down to a little evil pixie some call Abbi, i just call her that whore or bitch or whatever takes my fancy. First, there was breaking up with Mikey and leaving him alone to revel in his pain. Thank fuck he found Alicia that same night! I dread to think of the state he'd be in right now without her support! And then of course there was poor little Bandit, God bless Lindsey and Gerard, and then to top it all off she goes and not only takes Frank from her but also destroys Jamia, who may i add, is one of the sweetest people to ever grace this earth.

"Hey Kat." Christa walks up to me and gives me a quick friendly hug.
" Hey Chris, did you know Prom was only next month?" I say still struggling to believe i actually forgot the only decent day this year has to offer schoolwise.
" Yes i did remember. Only thanks to my Mom buying me a dress for it though. There's been so much going on it's been the least of my worries. I reminded Ray though and he's been looking at cars." She says sighing.
"It's so bloody late! There's corsages to sort out, dresses to buy, tuxedos, transport, actually paying for the entire thing!" I say, stressing myself out by reminding myself that i am infact the worst person for organisation in the world.
"Yeah, it's not exactly stress free to say the least." Christa sighs, before patting my back to reassure me and heading up the corridor towards the Art room, where no doubt Ray will be waiting for her. At least, two of my friends had had an okay year.

Lindseys POV
"It's not exactly easy to say to people is it? And look, you want Frank to come along, while i want Jamia. But obviously it can't happen that way because of that pixie of satan." I say to Gerard who is deep in thought trying to work it out for himself. We're heading to LA after Prom, we decided. And we want friends to come so obviously Frankie and Jamia. But oh no, Abbi had to drive them apart so now she's wrecked our lives even more.
"Hmm it's hard but we'll get there, we always do." He says hugging me tightly. And i believe him, we always make it somehow.
Sign up to rate and review this story