Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The sharpest lives of the not okay Teenagers

Milicia

by shannleighm 0 reviews

A chapter all about Mikey and Alicia :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-01-09 - Updated: 2012-01-09 - 532 words - Complete

0Unrated
Alicias POV
"I know Gee, I know. Lindsey's with Jamia now? What- Why the fuck is he with Abbi?!" My boyfriends anger levels were rising. From what i'd gathered over the last hour, Abbi was on the prowl again. This time getting her filthy little claws into Frank, obviously crushing Jamia up into pieces and spitting on her remains. Even her own cousin and his girlfriend who adored his family wouldn't go near the girl. Surely that would tell her something about her behaviour. Or that she was acting like a complete slutty bitch at least. The sad part was she was a really pretty girl. She could have been one of the Art departments models and earned respect for taking her clothes off, her situation now was she was hated for taking her clothes off. And she didn't stop at just walking around without a care in the world without a single piece of fabric covering her modesty, she went after other guys. And part of me worried she would want Mikey back. And don't get me wrong, I trust Mikey with my life and i know he would never deliberately hurt me. But this was Abbi. She had managed to pry Frank away from Jamia who he had been besotted with just days ago, so what would stop her from taking Mikey.

" Fucking Shitting Bastard! Urghh!" Mikey cursed jumping on the floor like a stroppy three year old, making me smirk unintentionally.
"Everything Okay Mikey mouse!" I say teasingly earning a quick set of death glares before he softens and scoots beside me resting his head in my lap.
"Abbi fucking Gale." He sighs. " Franks gone off with her apparently and noone can get in touch with him. Jamia's obviously in bits because she adores the guy no end and Lindsey's pretty much pissed beyond belief." He says shaking his head.
"Mikey..." I say wishing i hadn't began to speak.
"What?" He says sitting up and sitting cross legged opoosite me, twiddling with my fingers and stroking the palm of my hand as he always did.
" Um....nothing."
"No tell me."
"Do- do." I sigh. " Do you think Abbi will want you back someday?"

[*Mikeys POV
"Hey, where's this come from?" I ask pretty shocked that she's actually just asked that.
"It's just, Abbi gets whatever and whoever she wants. I mean, just look at Frankie. He adored Jamia a few days ago and now Abbi's came along and he's gone off with her." Alicia states, as though it's nothing out of the ordinary. Although i can see she's deliberately avoiding my eyeline.
" Alicia." I say willing her to turn and face me. " Alicia." I say again turning her face in my direction with my forefinger under her chin. " I don't want anybody else. And especially not Abbi, never again. Remember the night we met?" I remind her cringing at the memory and making her laugh. The sound so familiar and one of my latest favourite sounds ever.
" How could i forget that? Such a dignified, masculine display after being dumped." She laughs and i pretend to pout before simply kissing her and curling up in a sea of blankets.
Sign up to rate and review this story