Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Am I More Than You Bargained For Yet?

Am I More Than You Bargained For Yet?

by annabel-lee 3 reviews

After having to move again Mikey and Gerard are starting off in a new school, trying not to arouse suspicion in order to hide their vampirism. Mean while, Frank is determined to learn more about them.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-01-21 - Updated: 2012-01-21 - 839 words

1Ambiance
Gerard's point of view

 Oh fabulous. Another school. I can't blame Mikey for killing that jock...but damn I hate moving. I tried to keep up the act of a teenager who just moved. Nervous, curious, etc. I politely nodded and listened to the pointless babble of why I'd enjoy the school and how I could talk to the counselor if there's anything I needed. Haha. As if he cares.
 Eventually we got to the point where I got to go to my first class. Oh the excitement. Well at least...it's...clean? No...no it's not. Oh well...
 The principle asked if I was ready before reaching for the door, turning the knob, and opening the door to Mrs. LeEnderman's third period language arts class.


Frank's point of view

 The door suddenly opened, abruptly ending Mrs. LeEnderman's lecture on predicate nominatives, revealing a stunning boy. He had a faded black sweater that hung loosely on him and some black pants. His skin was pale like paper, his hair raven black. He looked up, but not really at me. He kind of looked around the room as if he'd already seen it. He didn't look at anyone, he looked through them. He was walking towards me. Why was he walking towards me?! Oh. The seat next to me was empty. Great. I'll be sitting next to somebody. And that somebody is a super model. 
 He kept approaching. And when he got to the table he didn't ask for permissionto sit there. He just floated down into the seat. He was graceful in ways I'm not used to seeing. He was beautiful in ways that were unearthly. It's normal to realize that a guy is handsome and gorgeous, right?
 "How long until this class is over?" he asked suddenly. I blinked a couple times in surprise.
 "Umm...uhhh...forty-five minutes." 
 "Well this should be fun." he said sarcastically. I sunk down in my chair a bit, wishing I could melt and be absorbed into the ground.


Gerard's Point of View

 Throughout the class period I entertained myself with sketching. I started off with a violent graphic of a vampire sinking his teeth into a bleeding heart. I was a bit hungry. Then I worked on a scene of Disney characters drawn as zombies. Suddenly I heard that kid next to me mumble something unintelligible. 
 "What?" I asked.
 "Those are really good." he said coyly. I grinned. I'd been drawing for over 300 years. It should look good. 
 "Thanks."
 "Who taught you to draw?" Haha I had studied under the greatest artists throughout the ages. Sadly, I couldn't share that. 
 "I was taught a bit by different artists and I've taken some college courses."
 "Oh. Wow." I smirked and went back to shading. "Can you teach me how to draw? I mean...if you have...umm, time? Or...yeah." he stumbled through his sentence. I waited a minute, considering. I usually did my best to avoid people and making "friends". It's just one more person to worry about when I move away again. I could feel him tensing up next to me. Oh the joys of heightened senses.
 "Sure." I didn't look up, but I could feel him relax. Hopefully Mikey and I won't accidentally kill him...


Frank's Point of View

 Wow. I'm going to get to see him outside of class. I tried very hard to conceal the joy bubbling up from inside of me. I guess I'm just really excited to make a friend but he's not going to want to be around me if I keep spazzing like a ten year old girl who's planning a slumber party.
 He kept nonchalantly sketching and shading. It was a play off of Disney characters. A flesh eating, rotting Cinderella that was so realistic it was as if she could crawl out of the paper and devour you was being shaded. Her see-through glass slippers even housed bone-y toes. The care and precision he showed while shading was astounding. I was transfixed by the way he seemed to not be drawing her but lightly caressing her with the pencil, slowly sculpting her out of the paper. It was as if he knew her, and was drawing her from memory. He carefully smudged and outlined, making a real undead princess in the paper.
 The bell rang. He shut his notebook and scooped up his stuff. He was almost immediately out the door, but he threw over his shoulder a quick "Farewell." before he disappeared into the crowd leaving me a bit shell shocked. Did all that really happen? 


Hey everyone! It's me, Annabel-Lee! I'm sorry Ive been AWOL! My boyfriend wants to get married :/ I love him...but marriage is a big step and I'm worried that he isn't as in love as he thinks. Anyway my grandpas been in the hospital but the cancer is gone and his second broken hip is healing so I am happy :) I hope you enjoyed this 1st chapter of my newest story. Please review and rate!
Sign up to rate and review this story