Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Raise your mouth, every single time, they try and shut you out, sing it for the boys

Raise your mouth, every single time, they try and shut you out, sing it for the boys

by LaraTheUnicornz 5 reviews

When Mikey and Gerard way move to Belleville, will sparks fly when Gerard meets the Musically talented outcast Frank? Set in the I'm not okay period O.0

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-01-23 - Updated: 2012-01-23 - 711 words

1Funny
Hi... This is my first story and so i don't even know if this is good or not, so if you have any comments please feel free to put them in a review:D

Another day, another school. It had been like this since Donald Way packed his bags and left his family for some woman that his sons, Gerard and Mikey wished would simply fall off the edge of the cliff and never be seen again. Since then, they had been to seven different schools in two years, his mom had moved them all over New Jersey until they finally came to Belleville. It had been tougher on Gerard, his nervous disposition and his appearance made him stand out like a sore thumb anyway, and then when he had finally made some friends and felt like the world was improving for him, his mom packed them up and moved them again without any contradiction or any thoughts for her son, so he gave up trying to fit in. And that suited him.
But this school was different- it had a school uniform! It consisted of a blue blazer, grey trousers and a red, blue and gold striped tie. Of course, in true Gerard style, he modified it with a misfits messenger bag, converse and eyeliner. Lots of eyeliner.
As he stumbled downstairs, Mikey silently poured out six cups of coffee, and just as silently, they drank them. Half an hour later they were stood at the gates of Belleville High School. Before they went off to separate classrooms, Mikey smirked
"Oh, and Gee? It's o-kay to be gay!"
Gerard blushed "Shut it Mikes.!"
When Gerard walked into the school, he saw a short boy with piercings and a mowhawk being chased by some jocks poor kid he laughed to himself. By the time he had found his locker, the bell had rang a few minutes ago for the first lesson, apparently residing in it was his gym kit and all the things he needed to 'survive.' The joys. After trying the locker combination over eleven times he finally kicked it in frustration, a muffled "ow" came from the vents of the locker, the first thought that came into Gerard's mind was holy fuck, please do NOT be some seniors getting it on! Gingerly, he prised the door open. To his surprise, it was the same boy that he saw was being terrorized by the jocks this morning that fell out of the locker and flattened Gerard slap bang onto the floor.
The boy mumbled "Um......hi?" Gerard shoved him off and stood up, cheeks on fire. The boy in question was around 5ft4, had a nose and lip ring, with hazel eyes framed with a black and red mowhawk. He was, in Gerard's eyes, gorgeous! Shaking such thoughts aside, he shook the boys hand, and then ruined him cool facade when he damn near swooned when the boy said to him "Sorry about that, I'm Frank, Frank Iero." Gerard just about managed to string together a "Gerard Way."
Frank grinned reassuringly at him, then after looking Gerard up and down, half shouted "Woah! You like the Misfits?!" Gerard grinned back "Yeah, they're great huh?" Frank blurted "Glenn Danzig is so hot!" Then, realizing what he had said, mumbled "Oh, i mean.." But before he could carry on, Gerard asked "Wait, you're gay?" Frank blushed "Um..i..yeah." Then he dejectedly hung his head "So, you won't be wanting to hang around with me anymore then?" Gerard stuttered "No, i-it's fine.. I just.. I'm gay too."
Frank gazed confusedly at him, and then when it began to get painfully awkward, Gerard asked "So, do you know where the art room is?" Frank once again grinned at him "Yeah, I've got that next too, Miss Gilmour. She's cool, she won't care that we're late to class." Gerard nodded, then asked "Hey, so.. why were you in my locker?" Frank sighed "Well, it's a sad story, full of homophobes, a sandwich and coffee.." Gerard mused "Homophobia's gay, y'know?" Frank laughed "Hey, someone should make a t-shirt of that!"


So, there is the first chapter, i have the second one already, so if any of you are reading, (possibly not) then please review!
Sign up to rate and review this story