Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Raise your mouth, every single time, they try and shut you out, sing it for the boys

You can run away with me, anytime you want

by LaraTheUnicornz 2 reviews

Gerard meets the other 'rejects.' O.0

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-01-24 - Updated: 2012-01-24 - 1604 words

0Unrated
So yeah, this is the second chapter :3 Hopefully it will be longer than the second one, y'know? But hey, i'm only trying dear childrenxD

When they finally made their way to the art room, Gerard was happy to discover that the only seat available was next to a certain Mr Iero, who had previously sat on his own in the corner, genrally plugged into his ipod, with the soothing screams of black flag slowly shattering his eardrums. Now, because Gerard was a complete art nerd, he had come fully equipped with all the tools he thought he would need for the semester crammed into his bag, which was admittidly quite pitifully sad, he mused, but still- he wouldn't need to suffer trying to be the last kid with no black crayon to draw out his 'emo feelings.'
The teacher Mrs Gilmour came over and smiled reassuringly "Hey, I'm Mrs Gilmour, your the new kid, right? Since Frank usually has no partner, feel free to work with him, any problems, come see me." Frank smirked "Yeah, everyone was fighting over me to be their partner, so i had to refuse them all and work on my own, that's the way it is!" Gerard laughed "Yeah, that's usually how it works." The project was to capture the things you feel the most passionate about, so naturally Frank and Gerard decided to do a collage of band art. While they were passionately discussing their favorite album covers, a jock sat near the front yelled mockingly up to their corner "Yo Iero! Got yourself an emo boyfriend now? I see you got out of that locker pretty quickly, or did you both go back in together?I thought you claimed to be straight, faggot!" Frank blushed a bright shade of red and mumbled "No, i-i'm not gay, and he's just my friend." But the jock in question was too busy jeering about what they could have been doing in the locker to know Frank had even heard him.
Gerard whispered "So, thats the one who put you in my locker then?" Frank sighed "Yeah, he's been like that forever, just forget about it, alright?" Gerard protested "Well, no. If he has a problem with you, there must be a reason or something?" Frank snapped "NO. Just.. just drop it, okay?" The silence was awkward for a moment, until Gerard broke the ice by asking if Frank had an opinion on the new smashing pumpkins album.
----------Mikey's Pov----------
I finally managed to get to lesson reasonably on time and without my head being chewed off. I mean, seriously, what in the world made all these darn kids so aggessive? I made eye contact with one of the and he went crazy. Jeez. I wonder how Gerard is, whether he's met anyone to hang round with, had any better luck than me. He probably wouldn't have, he only makes friends when he's spoken too first, and by my first impressions of this place, he won't be so lucky. I always sort of found people to hang around with, they weren't my friends, but at lease i knew i wouldn't have to face my high school career all on my one, like Gerard had time and time again.
But, now i'm in science, and i've been put next to some strange kid with an afro who seems to be alright, and by that i mean he hasn't tried to kill me yet... maybe that means we're best friends here? Ah shit... he's looking my way.. WHAT DO I DO? "Hey.." He says, looking me up and down "I like your shirt, My name's Ray, you're new right?" I stutter "Y-yeah. This is my first day, thanks." Ray nods approvingly, then asks to see my timetable. After a few seconds of scanning it, he concludes that we have mostly the same lessons together, well, at least i know one person. We talk for a while about music and general nerdy stuff, he seems like a really nice guy, not like the rest of the jerks, who seem to have taken great pleasure in flunking everything and throwing balls of paper at us. Well thanks a freakin' lot. Do they even know how many trees their killing? I mention that fact to Ray, and he laughs and agrees that they are probably too unintelligant to realise paper actually comes from trees. "Hey, do you have anywhere to go to at dinner?" He asks questionly, i answer "No, i don't think so.."
"Well, you can hang around with me and my friends if you want, they're not jerks, they're like us and they'll definatly like you."
I nod "That'd be awesome, thanks." The rest of the lesson is spent questioning the fact of who Luke Skywalkers true father is..tragic right?
----------Normal Pov----------
When the dinner bell rings, Frank and Gerard go to sit on some concrete steps around a tree next to some tables, Frank looks around "My friends should be here in a minete." They both sit down and Frank brings out a flask of coffee, but before he could drink any, a sandwich comes flying through the air and hits him in the face! He paused, and then looked up at Gerard in disbelief, to which Gerard shook his head and said "Well, you're never gonna fit in much, kid." Frank looked very affronted by this, and shook his head "I could SO fit in!" A voice comes from behind them laughing "No you couldn't Frankie dearest!" The voice came from a girl, who was walking hand in hand with a boy, closely followed by another boy and Mikey?! They all sat down, and Gerard asked disbelievingly "Mikey?!" Mikey nodded "Yes, Gerard?" Gerard just shook his head confusedly. Frank introduced them all as Bob Bryar who was currently dating Paige Reidffrey, and Ray Toro.
Bob Bryar had short blonde/gingery hair, and a lip ring. He was wearing black jeans, doc martens and a t shirt saying 'I'm the drummer!' on it. Frank confirmed this as being true, who knew?! He and Paige were sat leant against the tree, cutely half hugging, AN: awr paige!:3and bob proudly announced they had been dating for around seven months. Paige herself had the brightest colour of red hair Gerard had ever seen, ( and was secretly jealous of ) she had a lip piercing and was pale. She was wearing a Smashing Pumpkins tee, American flag style converse and black skinny jeans. Ray was wearing black jeans, (a trend or what?)black converse and a Foo Fighters tee.
Next lesson for Gerard was English, only Paige had that class with him, but before they made their way to the next lesson, Bob tried his hardest to look indimidating and growled "look, Gerard, look at my girlfriend inappropriatly, and i'll break your face..kay?" Before anyone could retaliate, Mikey started singing "Geeee does not swing that waaaaaaay!" Gerard whirled around and screamed "shut up!!" But Paige only smirked "Um.. Gerard, you're talking to a tree...so..." He looked to see they were all gone and he had indeed been screaming...at a tree...
When they got to lesson, they sat together, and Paige broke any silence they may have said by asking "So, are you gay?" Gerard nodded, looking down at the table and willing it to eat him whole. She seemed to get that he was feeling uncomfortable and so nodded, saying "So... you know that Frank's gay too?" Gerard suddednly seemed to see where this was going and said vigorously "Yeah, but that doesn't mean anythings gonna come out of it, i mean..." He breaks off, suddenly not sure of what to say. Paige nods, and carries on "Of course not. But erm..you see, Frank hasn't had a lot of luck in the dating area and i just wanted to make sure you wasn't gonna fuck around with him, i mean, he dosen't deserve it, y'know?" Gerard looks up, suddenly interested "What do you mean, not 'a lot of luck?'"
Paige sighs "Well... i think it would have been a few months ago, Frank was really into this guy, but he was a jock, so he didn't believe he really had a chance. So, naturally, he sorta took the admire from afar approach, he was called Pete. Pete was in a few lessons with him, and one day he sat next to Frank and started talking to him, and eventually after a few weeks, asked him out. It looked really good for him, seemed to be going really well.. but then Pete dumped him in front of the entire school and laughed about it and said it was all a joke. Frank's had a lot of issues since then that we've had to pull him out off, so i'm sure you could see why we were all worried when you came over with him today"
Gerard nods "Shit.. well, if i was lucky enough to go out with a guy as amazing as Frank, i'd treat him right, not like that ass did." Paige smiled "I know." They shared a friendly hug and began to talk about intrests.
----------Gerard's pov----------
I cannot fucking believe anyone would do that to Frank! How could anyone do something like that to someone as beautiful as him? and not just how, why? What did he do to deserve that? I wonder if Pete is that jock who pushed him in my locker this morning? I need to talk to him, and ask him about it- but will he let me in?

R&R guysxoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story