Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Daylight Kisses

5

by shimixxxkilljoy 0 reviews

Drain you.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-01-25 - Updated: 2012-01-26 - 352 words

1Hot
I sat alone in my dark room for the rest of the day, or night, I'm not sure which, until I fell asleep. I only wanted to be let go.


I wondered why Gerard had brought me here earlier in the day, but now it was perfectly clear what my position and purpose was. And it sickened me.


I tossed and turned on the rough concrete. There was an old mattress in the corner for me, but my chains weren't long enough for me to reach it, so I stretched out across the cold, hard floor. It stunk of blood and body fluids. It disgusted me.


My tiny fangs dug into my lips the next morning to let me know it was time to get up -and that I was hungry. My stomach not only growled, but I felt my eyes go red. My mouth was dry and I coughed a bit, feeling myself suffocate. Just then, Gerard walked in carrying a glass of blood.


He smiled and squatted, coming eye-to-eye with me, "Good morning, Darling." He grinned, flashing his elongated fangs, eyes as red as mine. He took a sip from the glass, turning his beautiful lips a deep red. Wait, beautiful?


"Want some, Bello?" He teased. I nodded, but knew this wouldn't come easy, "Let's trade." He smitked and grabbed a key from his back pocket, unlocking my shackles. I shook my arms a bit, holding my burning wrists. He held me down before I could take a shot at him.


He kissed down my jawline, licking my throat when he reached it. He lifted his chin up slightly, opening his mouth for me to see his stained fangs. He shot down quickly, latching himself onto my neck. I screamed out in pain, squirming under him, doing anything to get him off me.


He smiled into the bite, draining as much out as my body would allow. My head started to pound, me slowly realizing he was going to kill me. I felt lightheaded and dizzy quickly and felt my eyes roll back into my head.


I was done for.
Sign up to rate and review this story