Categories > Cartoons > Futurama

いっさいがっさい 入らない音のジーンズ/Not enter jeans altogether sound

by Desire24 0 reviews

Fry, Bender, Leela, & Shunsuke get a request to guard the seaside while delivering on a all-sepia world

Category: Futurama - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-01-27 - Updated: 2012-01-27 - 719 words - Complete

0Unrated
FUTURAMA

Take on me! Take on me! Please!

「Not enter jeans altogether sound」

Fry & Shunsuke smile as they wake up next to each other. Shunsuke checks his light spring greenish grey phone & sees he has a text.

Fry: Who’s it from, Shunsuke?
Shunsuke: It’s the Professor. He wants me to bring “Thank You!” to work.

Fry & Shunsuke get dressed & walk into the living room. They have a nice breakfast of S’mores Pop-Tarts & fruit punch. Shunsuke grabs his copy of “Thank You!” & heads to work with Fry & Bender. They all arrive on time & wait for delivery directive.

Professor: Shunsuke, did you bring it?
Shunsuke: Yep.

Shunsuke holds up “Thank You!”.

Professor: Splendid. You’ve been assigned a mission & you’re making a delivery here.

The Professor points to “Thank You!”.

Bender: Uh, what?
Shunsuke: Are you referring to what’s in here?
Professor: Yes, your mission is to deliver a painting & guard the ocean as conservationists for a few hours on an all-sepia planet. I asked Shunsuke to bring that to determine the location.
Bender: Painting, huh. What of?
Professor: Purple forget-me-not flowers.
Bender: Never mind then.
Shunsuke: Professor, I know exactly what you’re talking about. “My Country Road” but how do we find out the location?
Professor: Just need to scan it with this device. Ah, here we go. Here’s the coordinates.

Boarding the ship, the delivery team takes off. It’ll take a day & a half to reach the planet. Fry & Shunsuke go to their room in the ship & get comfortable. They walk to the front of the ship in their underwear. Leela giggles with her right hand over her mouth.

Leela: Did Bender take your clothes?
Fry: Nah, Shunsuke & I love doing this.
Leela: That’s cute.

The next morning, Shunsuke & Fry wake up together smiling. They arrive at the all-sepia planet. The ship lands on the radiant white sand seaside where various sunshades are set up. They walk along the sea-front street that’s always at the avenue & opposite direction of the road to where a small light gold building was located. Even now, the sun remains frozen & blue. The painting is delivered & work guarding the ocean begins. Everyone drinks fair weather shandygaff made of lemonade & beer while watching the beautiful world. Zapp Brannigan tosses a gum wrapper in the trash & misses. Shunsuke runs up to him.

Shunsuke: You missed the trash can! Please keep the beach clean or get banned. Have you learned your lesson?
Zapp: Yes, but now I’m annoyed.
Shunsuke: Oh No!

Shunsuke gets pantsed & tossed into a trash can full of garbage head first.

Leela: I’ll take care of this.

Leela kicks Zapp in the butt as he runs away.

A boy waits for his date. The girlfriend arrives while smiling.

Girl: Hi! Sorry I’m late. My alarm clock turned into a lemon.

Without words, the boy nods & looks down in a depressed mood, making the girl frown. Shunsuke sees everything & turns the dial back on a white clock. Besides the crew & girl, everything surrounding them move backwards in time. The confused girl follows her walking backwards boyfriend to a burger shop. Shunsuke sets the clock at the time when the boy was checking his hair & using breath spray, preparing for his date. She watches him boost his confidence & smiles.

Leela: That was really sweet of you, Shunsuke.

The crew does a great job, board the ship, & go home.

Fry, Shunsuke, & Bender arrive home. Shunsuke & Fry go to their bedroom. Shunsuke places “Thank You!” back in its place & heads back to the living room with Fry.

Fry told Shunsuke earlier what he wanted to do when they got home. They just wanna make each other happy. Fry loves embarrassing Shunsuke by stripping him to his underwear & giving him wedgies. Shunsuke wears briefs everyday so Fry can enjoy his favorite hobby daily.

Once they enter the living room, Fry starts stripping Shunsuke down to his briefs. Fry & Bender give Shunsuke 24 wedgies up to his shoulder blades & the flagpole underwear wedgie. They sit on the couch & laugh at blushing Shunsuke.

Shunsuke is let down for the night. He fixes himself. The underwear he loves is always safe.

Fry & Shunsuke go to their bedroom. They hug, kiss, & enter their bed smiling.

Shunsuke: ‘Night, Fry.
Fry: ‘Night, Shunsuke.
Sign up to rate and review this story