Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Two weeks in hell for seven minutes in heaven

Two weeks in hell for seven minutes in heaven

by RuledByFrerard 9 reviews

Waycest. Gerard and Mikey are stuck on holiday in the middle of nowhere with only each other for company, for two weeks. *Rated R for future chapters.. which will also probably be NC-17*

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2012-01-28 - Updated: 2012-01-29 - 529 words

5Original
"Here we are!" mum beamed as we pulled up outside a cosy looking wooden cabin. Her eyes sparkled with excitement as she flung open the car door and almost threw herself outside into the merciless winter breeze. I slumped down into my seat, folding my arms accross my chest and keeping my gaze strictly on my feet. This holiday was that last thing that I needed right now. A whole fortnight in a tiny wooden cabin; surrounded by nothing but forests and mountains, with my mum and my older brother.

"What's so interesting about the floor Mikey?" my brother grinned sarcastically. I didn't respond. "C'mon at least try and give me a fake smile," he joked, hitting me lightly in the arm.
"Fuck off Gerard!" I snapped back at him. Raising my head so our eyes met, only for a few seconds. His dark eyes glistened behind the strands of soft, black hair that fell infront of his face. He smiled, his front teeth biting down on his lip to hold back laughter.
"You know we're gonna be stuck here for two weeks wether you like it or not, so you may aswell stop sulking and try to enjoy yourself" he sighed, ruffling his icy hand in my hair. My heart rate elevated immediately.
"I said fuck off!" I yelled, immediately regretting my actions. Gerard's smile faded, he pulled his hand away slowly and averted his gaze to his own feet. The car fell silent as we both sat awkwardly staring at the floor.
"J-just cheer up, okay?" he mumbled, tugging on the door handle and stumbling out, closing the door softly behind him.

I sighed, closing my eyes and trying not to focus on the butterflies battering my insides. I didn't want to push Gerard away like that, but I couldn't help it. Lately I'd been feeling differently around him. He was still my sweet, funny, interesting brother and my best friend, just as he had always been, but over the past few months, my emotions had been fucking my mind over. When he walks through the house in his underwear late at night, I can't help but stare, then I think to myself, no this is wrong, he's your brother! When he tells me he loves me, my whole body tenses up, although I know he doesn't mean it the way I wished he did. When he smiled, I got butterflies. When he laughed, I blushed. Although it took a long time to accept, I had realised that over the past couple of years, I had slowly and painfully fallen in love with my brother.

It was wrong; in fact it was way past wrong! It was sick and it made me feel physically sick to think about, but I couldn't help it! I hated myself for loving him, and I hated myself for treating him like crap so my emotions wouldn't show, but what choice did I have? So considering all of this, being in the middle of nowhere with nobody but Gerard and my mother for two weeks really wasn't what I needed.

Please R&R so I know whether to continue this or not
Sign up to rate and review this story