Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Two weeks in hell for seven minutes in heaven

Get me out of my 'fucked up' mind

by RuledByFrerard 5 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] [!!] - Published: 2012-01-29 - Updated: 2012-01-29 - 1257 words

5Exciting
I waited for Gerard and Mum to enter the cabin before I finally emerged from the car. The winter air nipped at my pale skin. My black boots dragged accross the gravel path that led up to the cabin, my butterflies perked up again when I realised I would have to appologise to Gerard when I got inside. I opened the door silently and paced inside, closing it softly behind me. The whole cabin was a huge open space. Every surface was made of polished or dyed wood, except the huge marble fireplace at the far end of the room. There was a single small, brown sofa facing a cube shaped, old looking TV. The kitchen was in the same huge room, and even that was made of wood!

Mum was scrambling up the stairs in the corner of the room to find her bedroom. Gerard was perched on the sofa, staring down at the floor. My skin seemed to constrict around my ribcage as I paced over to him, my heart beating at almost double the speed as it had been only a few seconds ago. I slowly lowered myself onto the seat next to him, he didn't react. "Hey Gerard," I forced the words out from between my lips,
"Oh, hello," he mumbled, bringing his hands up onto his lap and twiddling his thumbs. Another silence washed over us, my fingers were tapping on the sofa lightly in aggitation, the tension could've been cut with a knife.
"Gerard, I-I'm sorry for snapping at you," I finally blurted out, a little louder than I had expected, which made him jump. "I just don't want to be here, y'know, in the middle of nowhere." Gerard lifted his head, his gleaming eyes beamed at me. His lip quivered a little as he bit down on it, trying to hold back a smile. Seeing him smile made me smile too, I lowered my head, letting my fringe fall infront of my face so he couldn't see.
"It's okay, two weeks of walking up mountains 'ain't my cup of tea either," he grinned.

"GERARD!" I heard mum call from upstairs, "LIGHT THE FIRE!" We both sighed in unison, catching each other's eye and grinning. Gerard reached into his pocket, pulling out a box of matches. He stumbled over to the fire lazily and slumped down onto the wooden floor with a quiet thump. My eyes wandered accross his body, taking in his slender legs that strained against his black skinny jeans. His toned arms pressed up against his t-shirt as he tried repeatedly to strike the matches. He lifted himself onto his knees, bending over in a strange attempt to make it easier to light. My eyes widened, my body tensing as i stared at him. The way he was bent over like that drove my imagination crazy, putting myself in all sorts of situations with him.

'No, fuck off, stop it!' I told myself in my mind. I was so sick and perverted! I slapped my arm hard to try and distract myself from my own thoughts. My hand slapped against my skin a little harder than I had intended it to, making a loud slapping noise. Gerard whipped his head around, startled by the noise. "D-did you just slap yourself?" he asked, looking confused, but so cute.
"N-no,!" I lied "Why? ... I mean, did you hear that noise too? I don't even know what it was... hah." I could feel my cheeks flushing red as I hoped desperately that he hadn't seen me staring.
"Oh, okay then." Gerard said, turning back around to tend to the fire. This time on his knees, not bent over. I sighed in relief, although my mind was still picturing him on his knees and incorporating it into situations that shouldn't be turning me on, but were. I could feel blood rushing south already, and as aroused as I was, I still felt sick.


"Uhh... I need to go.. I mean... I'm gonna go check out the bedrooms," I blurted out, not even giving Gerard any time to reply before dashing upstairs. I flung open the first door I could get my hands on and stumbled inside. "For fucks sake Mikey!" I whispered angrily to myself, slapping myself in the face. I closed my eyes, replacing my sexual thoughts with music, and friends and soon I had calmed down. I looked around the room, it was cozy and lit only by a very dim lamp. A small, double bed sat against the far wall, guarded from sight by light brown and white coloured walls. A wooden desk sat at the other side of the room with a vintage mirror. The windows were covered by long, red curtains, which didn't at all fit the colour scheme, but it's not like I cared. 'Must be mum's room,' I thought to myself, leaving the room, walking a couple of steps to the right and entering the room next door.

The second room was identical. Down to every detail, but the detail that bothered me the most was the 'double bed'. "W-what?" I asked myself out loud. "MUUUUM!" I shouted, she emerged from the ensuite bathroom. I blushed a little when I realised she was in the same room as me and i'd just shouted loud enough for Gerard to hear me downstairs.
"What is it sweetie?" she asked me, her caring eyes staring into my own.
"Uhh... nothing.." I stuttered, "It's just that... both rooms have a double bed and there's only two beds... and there's three of us." My right hand grasped my left arm awkwardly as mum smiled down at me. I felt so helpless, I knew what was coming.
"Oh honney you and Gerard will have to share a bed, I hope you don't mind," she beamed, bending down to kiss me on the cheek. I could tell she was in a good mood.
"Oh, not at all." I lied, my body began to shake, but mum didn't notice, she just disappeared back into the bathroom.

'No no no no no no no," I repeated in my mind, dashing back over to me and Gerard's room, hoping that somehow when I re-entered the sleeping arangements would have somehow magically changed. I flung the door open, almost jumping out of my skin when I saw Gerard slouched on the bed.
"Looks like were sharing," he grinned, patting the bed.
"Huh, yeah," I managed to force out, my heart was pounding against my ribcage.
"What time is it anyways?" he yawned, "I'm fucking tired!" He looked at his watch and answered his own question before i could. "Ten PM, sleep time," he smiled, kicking off his shoes.

'Oh god no,' I thought to myself as Gerard began to un-button his jeans. He slipped them off and threw them accross the room, my eyes were glued to him as he removed his t-shirt, I couldn't tear my gaze away. He stood infront of me in nothing but his underwear, which didn't help my dirty mind. Luckily, he didn't notcie that I was staring and crawled under the duvet. "Night!" he shouted, flicking the lamp off. I just stood there, rooted to the spot in utter drakness, feeling aroused and sick. Luckily I was also tired, so after I had managed to compose myself I stripped down to my underwear and crawled into bed next to Gerard for what would probably be the worst nights sleep I would ever have in my whole life.
Sign up to rate and review this story